PDA

View Full Version : 98 %

FizzyKarma
06-27-2012, 10:44 AM
Ok, so I've gone through every inch of this game, just need 4 gold bricks a minikit and 2 characters for 100%. Problem is, I have no idea how to get the gold bricks. I have three showing on the map and one to the right of the bridge to the batcave island. I have the gold brick locator which shows the arrows, but I cant figure out how they unlock....:confused:

On a sidenote, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but that didnt help....really hope its not glitched.... :(:mad:

roneraven
06-27-2012, 01:04 PM
Ok, so I've gone through every inch of this game, just need 4 gold bricks a minikit and 2 characters for 100%. Problem is, I have no idea how to get the gold bricks. I have three showing on the map and one to the right of the bridge to the batcave island. I have the gold brick locator which shows the arrows, but I cant figure out how they unlock....:confused:

On a sidenote, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but that didnt help....really hope its not glitched.... :(:mad:

You need either an aircraft to to do flying race or a boat.

FizzyKarma
06-27-2012, 01:07 PM
You need either an aircraft to to do flying race or a boat.

Thanks for the info, I've done those, but I have 3 showing in the zoo :confused:

roneraven
06-27-2012, 01:41 PM
Thanks for the info, I've done those, but I have 3 showing in the zoo :confused:

Ride the animals. Gorilla, giraffe, lion, and polar bear

Aki2403
06-27-2012, 01:50 PM
Ride the animals. Gorilla, giraffe, lion, and polar bear

The three from the zoo will be from three of the animals roneraven listed.
Once you're on the animals back a trail of lego studs will appear, follow that trail to a gold brick.

The one to the right of the bridge is a flying race one. The race start wouldn't show up for me until I flew out of the batcave in the batplane.

doomey
06-27-2012, 02:36 PM
you need to ride the ainmals in the enclosures :)

FizzyKarma
06-27-2012, 08:20 PM
Thanks guys, those were the ones I wasa missing! One minkit and two characters to go now :drunk