PDA

View Full Version : already stuck

wuki 7
06-27-2012, 01:20 PM
when you are in the barn and have to distract andy, how do you do it?

conel33
06-27-2012, 01:48 PM
Get the screwdriver out of the toolbox and use it on the generator.

el_pieablo
06-27-2012, 02:16 PM
Where the wood was to fix the swing, there is a tool box now, and open it you get a multi-tool. Take off the front of the generator, switch off the generator and remove the belt using the tool. The chap appears and this gives you enough time to open the door of barn. Simples.

What is it with barns in this world??

MCoreBE
06-27-2012, 02:56 PM
Where the wood was to fix the swing, there is a tool box now, and open it you get a multi-tool. Take off the front of the generator, switch off the generator and remove the belt using the tool. The chap appears and this gives you enough time to open the door of barn. Simples.

What is it with barns in this world??

Thanks (:
What the hell was in there :eek:

Jamski
06-27-2012, 02:58 PM
I can't wait to play!!!!! :D

Wilkz07
06-27-2012, 04:55 PM
stuck on ch7. i enter the house but i only get shot if get to close. left danny alive in the barn.

figured it out. have to move slowly.

Out of Battery
06-27-2012, 05:06 PM
stuck on ch7. i enter the house but i only get shot if get to close. left danny alive in the barn.

You need to walk forward slowly until she points the gun at you, which you should stop and try talk her out of it. Keep doing it and you'll be set.

poopstain killa
06-28-2012, 05:22 PM
You need to walk forward slowly until she points the gun at you, which you should stop and try talk her out of it. Keep doing it and you'll be set.

I've been at this for an hour now........I Stop as soon has I hear her talk and she still shoots me.....I'm getting really pissed....

Out of Battery
06-28-2012, 06:14 PM
I never had a problem with this, but what happened with me was:

I kept my cursor aimed at her and walked forward until she pointed the gun at me, then I'd press 'x' or 'left' and initiated conversation. You'll be given two dialogue options. For the love of god don't scream at her to 'Put the gun down bitch.' Talk to her calmly.

If you're still having problems, you may be taking too long to talk to her. If all else fails, try reloading that chapter and trying again, may have glitched something.