PDA

View Full Version : SKY CAPTAIN achievement

kyboy
06-27-2012, 02:40 PM
Does anyone have some good tips on how to get the sky captain achievement? the most i can ever get is 6. any help would be appreciated.

thanks

xD Rick
06-27-2012, 03:55 PM
All I did was to find an open area an started to pres RB like crazy while turnig the camera so Spider neves touched anything.
Before that I tried holdind RB and doing 10+ web rushes, aiming the crosshair untill the golden little Spider appeared on lampposts, chimneys, etc. all without succes.
The description is very vague, but I really think you have to do 10 "quick" webrushes without touching any building, rooftop and all.
Hope it helps.

Edit. The one I really have no idea is the Haymaker achievement, which you have to perform a web rush punch.
By any chance have you found out yet? Is it some upgrade or so?

Predni
06-27-2012, 04:03 PM
Hi

i have a Video in my Thread, maybe helps you :)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=376287

Regards

kyboy
06-27-2012, 04:10 PM
All I did was to find an open area an started to pres RB like crazy while turnig the camera so Spider neves touched anything.
Before that I tried holdind RB and doing 10+ web rushes, aiming the crosshair untill the golden little Spider appeared on lampposts, chimneys, etc. all without succes.
The description is very vague, but I really think you have to do 10 "quick" webrushes without touching any building, rooftop and all.
Hope it helps.

Edit. The one I really have no idea is the Haymaker achievement, which you have to perform a web rush punch.
By any chance have you found out yet? Is it some upgrade or so?

thanks for the tips. someone on here said you cant do it until u unlock the upgrade. when you web strike, spam X all the way to him.

kyboy
06-27-2012, 04:14 PM
Hi

i have a Video in my Thread, maybe helps you :)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=376287

Regards

yep, your video was perfect. thank you. just got it!

xD Rick
06-27-2012, 06:54 PM
thanks for the tips. someone on here said you cant do it until u unlock the upgrade. when you web strike, spam X all the way to him.

Thank you very much sire.