PDA

View Full Version : n0N Pr0DigAl 77 - XBLIVE User From Hell

cc99999
09-02-2007, 03:16 PM
I want to let you guys read a couple messages this person sent me yesterday:

f**k face i going to hack ur shity gamertag for what u done to chavie24 ur going down in the next 2days say bye bye to cc99999

i just going to wait untill u get to 75 and then bye bye bye baby bye bye

& today he wrote

Good just 120 more points. Thank You.

_____

I read a strange thread on here about somebody losing their account to someone called Chavie24. I didn't know what to make of that thread- but I'm sure there's a connection.

I've changed my password, security question, and called MS about this guy- but so far, I don't know what's going on.

_____

What's everybody's take on this? And why do you think I was picked to be the recipient of such a distasteful attack.

Im a Manatee
09-02-2007, 03:35 PM
Wow, I wouldn't think someone as grammatically challenged as him could pose a threat, but it's good you thwarted him.

Cyrex
09-02-2007, 04:11 PM
You were probably picked because you are naming gamesavers on a list in your 360voice profile. You are the guy who flames gamesavers till they cry, it is something to be proud of :p. Just burn him like you did to a couple of other gamesavers, if he is one.

Skillet
09-02-2007, 04:45 PM
I was in a Gears of War match where the host decided that he didn't like losing...he said he would lag the other team out and then steal their accounts. I don't see how that's possible so I kept playing even after the other three guys on my team left...I ended up losing but nothing happened to my account.

Unless they have something like your password...I don't think they can actually "hack" your account and steal your profile.

james
09-02-2007, 04:52 PM
It might be just a random chose at gamers, or because of the gamersaves.

I had the same problem with a similar guy a few months back with roughly the same messages but for some weird reason he sent me a message showimg me a credit card number which he said was mine but funny thing is im on the pre-paid cards which you buy from the shop and have never logged credit cards on xbox live lol so just to warn you about messages from them, just check but they always pretend it is yours

Skillet
09-02-2007, 04:53 PM
Yeah, they want you to panic and either give them useful information or make you grovel.

ac2565
09-02-2007, 04:55 PM
Request to Microsoft that they don't give your password over the phone. People got hacked earlier this year because Microsoft gave their passwords away.

james
09-02-2007, 05:01 PM
I think that only people who would do that are either little kids who get bribed into doing it (with like 2000 achievement points for password) or someone who is really thick and gives them everything they need to hack#]

but surely you could take legal action against microsoft for giving the password away can't you

Skillet
09-02-2007, 05:04 PM
Here's my password! p0q4fg759fs

Not really...but giving that kind of information just didn't feel right...it's almost akin to somebody looking over your shoulder while you're typing it in...

Danny Dibo
09-02-2007, 06:07 PM
Like I said on your blog, CC.
Its a scare tactic to make you worry about your sscore, and about your account.
They just target you cause your gamesaver public enemy #1. Lol

If M$ put a bounty out for these guys, you would already be rich.
(Richer in your case, lol)

Webb
09-02-2007, 06:13 PM
Imagine if someone hacked your account and used gamesaves on your profile :eek:

ThrillKillBill
09-02-2007, 06:23 PM

Ah ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!! You have a evil mind Bono........

Jdm
09-02-2007, 11:26 PM

OUCH! That would be the ultimate slap in CC's face...:mad:

Chavie24, that douche hacked Darth Revenge's account.

Here's the original thread:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=27834

I remember this clearly because that jack@$$ attempted to hack my account too. Feel free to read what happened in the original post.

Stinkyf1re
09-02-2007, 11:34 PM
Wow, with all the evidence against these guys, we should definitely report this to XBL. Hopefully with this much against them it will be easy to get the perma-banned!! Or so i would hope!

JJ UK
09-02-2007, 11:50 PM
well I have actually heard of people easily hacking into others gamertags - and a friend has actually demonstrated it on my account as proof - so do not just take this as rubish as if a person like the one you stated learned how to do this he is pretty dangerous. =/

CovertDog
09-02-2007, 11:54 PM
Just don't accept any funny looking FR or chat invites from people you don't know and watch who you play games with. They can get your IP address these ways and some how they hack it with this info. Just what I heard anyways.

Tussell
09-03-2007, 01:19 AM
Just don't accept any funny looking FR or chat invites from people you don't know and watch who you play games with. They can get your IP address these ways and some how they hack it with this info. Just what I heard anyways.
That's fuckin' insane. I never knew that.

Brighton X
09-03-2007, 01:49 AM
Wow, with all the evidence against these guys, we should definitely report this to XBL. Hopefully with this much against them it will be easy to get the perma-banned!! Or so i would hope!

I am having a vision of the future:

Message from Microsoft:
"Thank you we will look into this in the future, thank you for contributing to Xbox Live. While you're reading this message we'd like to tell you that there is a sale on Microsoft Points. We are selling them for a low, low 100% of the original price. Thank you."

Enter The Nutty
09-03-2007, 02:04 AM
i had someone tryin to talk me into letting him take my account so he could get some saves....i jus kinda laughed at him...and thats just at 31k....i can only imagine what you get at your score

cc99999
09-03-2007, 05:28 AM
Well, let's see I called them, and filed two complaints. In one I made it clear that they knew that I have purchased over 200 retail titles and every Xbox Live Arcade game- and that I would not continue to do so - or subscribe to the Live service if they were to let someone have access to my account.

So far... not a word back.

I guess spending $14,000 in a year isn't such a big deal to them.

Raider
09-04-2007, 02:45 AM
I herd nico belic steals peoples accounts and all he needs is the email address, calls up M$ and said hes lost his password for his account and boom, hes in your account stealing your stuff. Be careful man.

Tussell
09-04-2007, 02:57 AM
You also need to know the answer to the persons secret question though.

bdg7884
09-04-2007, 03:05 AM
He is a member of this site, or was at one time. I met him on the Gears forum when the new achievements came out for Gears. He IS a gamesaver and wanted to swap accounts with me so I could get ach. for him. When I was playing Gears with him he told me his friend had figured out how to gamesave and they were both going to do it. I finished playing with him and removed him from my friends list! After reading this I am very glad I did!!! Hope all goes well and nothing happens cc...

teh x3nomorph
09-04-2007, 02:46 PM
You also need to know the answer to the persons secret question though. Not true.

I had my account jacked from me by my ex boyfriend .. who didn't know anything about the account and he was given access to it. How Kyle sounds like Belle .. still gets me.

Tussell
09-04-2007, 07:48 PM
Not true.

I had my account jacked from me by my ex boyfriend .. who didn't know anything about the account and he was given access to it. How Kyle sounds like Belle .. still gets me.
Then what the hell is the point in the secret question? That pisses me off. >_<

I always hated filling those damned things out.

teh x3nomorph
09-04-2007, 07:53 PM
Then what the hell is the point in the secret question? That pisses me off. >_<

I always hated filling those damned things out. Oh trust me, I agree with you.

They told me I couldn't have my old account back for BS reasons, when its thier damn fault. They gave someone who isn't even the right frackin gender access to MY account without verifying any of the correct information.

Its the people who answer the phone, they just don't know any better, and I don't think they really understand the whole concept of security.

I lost an account I had for almost 2 years, with 20K + in GS because of an error on someone elses part.

Jdm
09-05-2007, 12:30 AM
Oh trust me, I agree with you.

They told me I couldn't have my old account back for BS reasons, when its thier damn fault. They gave someone who isn't even the right frackin gender access to MY account without verifying any of the correct information.

Its the people who answer the phone, they just don't know any better, and I don't think they really understand the whole concept of security.

I lost an account I had for almost 2 years, with 20K + in GS because of an error on someone elses part.

That truly sucks, x3no and I'm sorry for your loss.

If that ever happened to me, I would b*tch the hell out of M$ first and then I would sell all my 360 items. I would be too angry to ever be involved with M$ ever again. The only thing I would do, is continue to be apart of this site.

I truly can't imagine how stupid M$ Support Tech really is. Giving out passwords left and right as if it were X-mas?:rolleyes: I would pay extra for security and I'm serious about it. Scan for my damn finger print, why don't ya?!

codedigital
09-05-2007, 11:52 AM

Not true Covert.

I'm a Systems Manager with a ton of history in security.

My favorite job is when I use to do physical pent tests against corporations that most of you deal with on a daily basis. After the physical tests I'd come back to the office and my team and I would try to get into their network from outside. Man that was fun work.

I can guarantee you that at some point I could have had some of your SSN's....at least the ones that live over here in the States.

CovertDog
09-05-2007, 12:02 PM
Like I said, that is what I heard. I do know I was in chat with a guy one day and he told me my IP address. He claimed (and I had now reason to not believe him) to be able to take control of my computer. If he did that I figure it wouldn't be to hard to find my email and password. I'am not an expert and may be wrong, but I don't want to take chances.

Jay Jay
09-05-2007, 03:09 PM
guys this is n0n pr0digal 77 it was not me who sent those messages chavie24 hacked my account 1 week ago and just got it back yestaday and he cant hack ur account i gave him my info (stupid i know) so ur account is safe trust me never talk to chavie24 his a ass

cc99999
09-05-2007, 03:24 PM
If what you are saying is true, I am truly sorry that your account was mis-used. The messages I got worried me sick. I'm glad you got the account back.

Doesn't Chavie24 have a silver account now?

cc99999

codedigital
09-05-2007, 03:42 PM
guys this is n0n pr0digal 77 it was not me who sent those messages chavie24 hacked my account 1 week ago and just got it back yestaday and he cant hack ur account i gave him my info (stupid i know) so ur account is safe trust me never talk to chavie24 his a ass

Why would you give him your info? So that he could get an ach for you?

Jdm
09-06-2007, 03:32 AM
Why would you give him your info? So that he could get an ach for you?

That's what I was thinking.

That's a HUGE No, No here at x360a.

Honkymagoo
09-07-2007, 08:58 AM
I've had little kids threaten to steal my account and they said they would kick me off the internet and ban my IP from the internet. It's so hilarious that kids think they can actually do these types of things. The most you can do to somebody is ban your IP from connecting to theirs with a program and all that will do is kick you out if they're the host. Next time a kid makes a threat like that just tell him you're going to DOS attack his family.