PDA

View Full Version : Final Minikit

FizzyKarma
06-28-2012, 07:31 AM
Im having trouble with the last minikit on Level 13 (Core Instability). Im pretty sure its the one that needs you to break the 3 statues (Minikit pointer is showing above the tree in the park). Ive followed the video, Ive played in Freeplay and Story, but it still wont pop. Is it glitched?

Pretty annoyed, its the last gold brick I need to get to 1000 :uzi:

Raven6009
06-30-2012, 02:49 AM
I'm having the same problem. When I destroy the first and second one it says 1/3 and 2/3, but nothing for the third one. I've replayed this level about 10 times and I still can not get that one.

EDIT: Just got it. I replayed on Story Mode and it worked.

Rep
06-30-2012, 03:13 AM
It's not because of Story Mode/Free Play; you can get it on any one.

There's a Minikit for shooting the statues and there's one for shooting Two Face's vehicles. The arrow that is in air at the park is the one for shooting Two Face's vehicles. THere are two that you need to take out. The first one appears as soon as the level begins, while the other one is right at the arrow for the Minikit.

For the Statues:

There are three statues that you need to destroy. You can NOT destroy the same one twice! The level repeats itself, and you must shoot each one ONCE for it to appear as 3/3. If you destroy the same one twice, it makes it impossible for you to get the minikit.

MR MOO 69
07-01-2012, 04:56 PM
im stuck on this mini kit as well! ive done everything followed several guides and i still carnt get this mini kit, i think it maybe the second truck but im sure ive got that one, but i carnt seem to blow it up, it always seems my shots dont hit it :mad:

Rep
07-01-2012, 04:58 PM
im stuck on this mini kit as well! ive done everything followed several guides and i still carnt get this mini kit, i think it maybe the second truck but im sure ive got that one, but i carnt seem to blow it up, it always seems my shots dont hit it :mad:

Try switching vehicles (Batman/Robin) and using their guns. Someone else had a problem like that and switching vehicles did the job.

MR MOO 69
07-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Try switching vehicles (Batman/Robin) and using their guns. Someone else had a problem like that and switching vehicles did the job.

thanks for the advice worked perfectly XD

lordponcho
07-02-2012, 05:26 PM
I am having trouble on the same level. The helicopter just isn't there... It's pretty frustrating.

lordponcho
07-02-2012, 05:34 PM
LEGO Batman 2 - Minikit Guide: Core Instability - YouTube

That video will solve all of your problems.

With this level.

Jack Frost
07-02-2012, 10:53 PM
The trick to getting the second Two-Face vehicle is not specifically mentioned in the video, but the guy does it anyway.

You must NOT shoot the 1st shiny silver support that causes the statue to fall in front of the Joker Robot. This makes the robot hang back a little and allows you to shoot the second truck without the robot's feet getting in the way.

peterk
07-06-2012, 04:24 AM
The trick to getting the second Two-Face vehicle is not specifically mentioned in the video, but the guy does it anyway.

You must NOT shoot the 1st shiny silver support that causes the statue to fall in front of the Joker Robot. This makes the robot hang back a little and allows you to shoot the second truck without the robot's feet getting in the way.

You've gotten on my Christmas card list with this tip. I swear I'd done this level close to a dozen times without luck until I read this. Of course, this being a Lego game, it immediately glitched and wouldn't let me damage the Jokerbot after knocking a statue into it but a quick "save and finish level" got me the gold brick I'd been agonizing over for the last few days.

GamerForLife86
07-10-2012, 03:04 AM

I (like many others) have done this a dozen times and could not get the last minikit. But after reading your tip It worked like a charm. Thanks!!!!!:woop:

kirchroa rjc
07-15-2012, 06:36 AM
It's not because of Story Mode/Free Play; you can get it on any one.

There's a Minikit for shooting the statues and there's one for shooting Two Face's vehicles. The arrow that is in air at the park is the one for shooting Two Face's vehicles. THere are two that you need to take out. The first one appears as soon as the level begins, while the other one is right at the arrow for the Minikit.

thnx rep that was what i needed.

Amazon XD
08-07-2012, 07:22 AM
Thanks for the tip regarding the second truck! Finished up Level 13 and now onto Level 14!