PDA

View Full Version : submitting pictures and whatnot.

Legend Has It 1
09-02-2007, 04:56 PM
who or how does one go about submitting pictures for achievements or games?

Webb
09-02-2007, 04:58 PM
The very aptly named "Submit" board.

Create a new thread and submit away ;)

BTW - It can be found on the x360a forum index.

antilucid
09-04-2007, 05:43 PM
I have tried to use it and have yet to get credit for what I have submitted in the past. A few things I submited a few days ago, before the last time missing achievements weere updated, also have not been posted either.

Glyndinn
09-04-2007, 10:43 PM
Remember that just because there are missing achievements for a game, it doesn't mean that someone hasn't already submitted those pictures before yours came in.

Zef
09-05-2007, 02:15 AM
I have tried to use it and have yet to get credit for what I have submitted in the past. A few things I submited a few days ago, before the last time missing achievements weere updated, also have not been posted either.

It takes time for the front page to be updated, the higher-ups have to check the pictures are legit and then add them to the achievement lists. Plus it is getting close to Xmas, so the x360a elves have to cope with making all of those presents too. They have lots of other work to be doing beside dishing out your awards and whatnot =)

And it is whoever posts the pictures/whatever first that gets credited for them, so you need to be quick when you submit stuff.

antilucid
09-05-2007, 08:47 AM
Ok. Thanks. I appreciate the responses. I will keep trying to submit things I find. I am just interested in helping as much as I can. This is one of my favorites websites around and if I can make it better in any way, I want to.