PDA

View Full Version : Movie #2 - On Her Majesty's Secret Service

iBuzz7S
06-29-2012, 03:04 AM
No specific details were provided for the On Her Majesty's Secret Service mission, but we do have new screenshots and concept art. The original story for the game ties together "five classic Bond movie-inspired missions plus a sixth mission based on this year’s highly-anticipated movie – Skyfall – which will be available post launch as free downloadable content," said an Activision press release.
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2012/06/007-legends-snowmobile-chase-on-her-majestys-secret-servicejpg-43f1f9_800w-610x343.jpg

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2012/06/007-legends-sights-locked-on-her-majestys-secret-servicejpg-9d6e87_800w-610x343.jpg

I would of never guessed that this would be apart of the game. It does look like a really fun level though, so here's hoping it turns out to be a good choice.

Source: IGN (http://au.ign.com/articles/2012/06/28/007-legends-adds-on-her-majestys-secret-service?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social)

Iceskater101
06-29-2012, 03:42 AM
I am so excited for this game. I think it would be cool if maybe they had a level based on License to Kill, or maybe Tomorrow Never Dies on that boat an epic battle.
I don't know I am a huge James Bond fan.

Walecs360
06-29-2012, 09:26 AM
I love this movie, I'm glad OHMSS made it in the game. I'm going to read the book when my grandma will have finished reading it. I also hope The World is not Enough will be in the game, and something of Sean Connery, my favourite is Dr. No.

Akram
06-29-2012, 02:52 PM
The first Bond movie I saw was Moonraker, so it holds a special place, despite the boring and a real sleeping pill when I see it today. Goldfinger think I will have my vote.

iBuzz7S
06-30-2012, 10:59 AM
I also hope The World is not Enough will be in the game, and something of Sean Connery, my favourite is Dr. No.
Well they have already done a video game for the World Is Not Enough. I don't see them adding a level in this game from that movie, unless they do then it is going to spark up a shitstorm with them not adding GoldenEye, which I hope they don't for many reasons.

Walecs360
07-04-2012, 04:24 PM
Well they have already done a video game for the World Is Not Enough. I don't see them adding a level in this game from that movie, unless they do then it is going to spark up a shitstorm with them not adding GoldenEye, which I hope they don't for many reasons.

They shouldn't add Goldeneye, they should remake the Nintendo 64 with HD graphics, online multiplayer (and bots), co-op campaign and achievements. But they shouldn't touch the single player, they should avoid any single little edit.

dwayne_hicks
07-11-2012, 12:57 AM
They shouldn't add Goldeneye, they should remake the Nintendo 64 with HD graphics, online multiplayer (and bots), co-op campaign and achievements. But they shouldn't touch the single player, they should avoid any single little edit.

This is a wish shared by many people who probably won't see it for some time. It has to get done eventually but who knows how long it could take.

Its a shame all we got was a "reimagining"

Walecs360
07-12-2012, 10:55 PM
According to On Her Majesty's Secret Service trailer there are "four more missions to be revealed". We already know three, Moonraker, On Her Majesty's Secret Service and Skyfall. Does this mean there will be seven missions? I really doubt so (though would be fantastic).

iBuzz7S
07-13-2012, 12:24 PM
The trailer has been released.

007 Legends - On Her Majesty's Secret Service Mission Trailer - YouTube

Iceskater101
07-29-2012, 11:04 PM
I am obsessed with this game, I really really want it. I hope it is not only for kinect. That trailer is really good, but I feel like the graphics in this game are just okay..

Damien sandow
08-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Probably gonna get this for Xmas, day 1 maybe, if it gets good reviews.

Walecs360
08-14-2012, 02:46 PM
This is the only good mission of the game. I'm glad Lazenby never made a bad Bond movie, or we would have only bad missions in this game.