PDA

View Full Version : Your character build?

jams123
04-26-2006, 08:41 PM
Does anyone want to share their character build with the rest of the forum? Especially those who are good and have gotten the #1 and 1000 points achievements. :)

I've been doing pretty good but my build sucked and I ended up with only around 600 points and the highest I got was #3. I figured this may help those like me who are decent at the game, but could use a little guidance from the tennis pros on the forum.

Minty
04-26-2006, 08:47 PM
my player has all bar one star in: Speed, Power, Precision, Forehand and Backhand.

Also a about half on spin and a few on volley. couple of serve and volley, and a few on focus.

Sarge McLarge
04-27-2006, 01:25 AM
I setup my character pretty much the same as Minty with Speed, Power, Precision, and Reflexes being my main attributes. I figured that with the first three I would be able to run around the court pretty well and be able to get the ball where it needs to go without to much trouble. The first career I played through I always had trouble with returning those really fast serves, so I decided to boost my reflexes the second time around to help with that issue and it seems to have worked for me. Now all I have to do is get back to playing it so I can get the #1 and 1000 points achievements.

RoyalDan
05-01-2006, 11:17 PM
My main stats are
forehand, backhand, speed, power. spin

I will have the 1k and #1 in no time

k_dog
05-01-2006, 11:20 PM
Forehand and Backhand are essential.

I'm a killer baseline player but I suck on the net so I avoid placing stats in my volley. Speed is good but Not essential and power is another thing you want to focus on. Service isnt needed either if you're going to safe serve.

Spin is another one of those things that if you have it, you can be a bitch.

The basics you want to focus on are Forehand, Backhand, and Power. From there you should build your player according to your style of play.

-Brian

Minty
05-01-2006, 11:35 PM
speed is essential imo opinion. spin isnt that important- get it to half way, but theres not that much difference between that and full stsats

having tried a few different styles, i still go with what i posted before for a good baseline player that can come intto the net.

K dog can vouch that sctt steiner pwns :p

RoyalDan
05-02-2006, 12:37 AM
I think my stats are set perfect, forehand, backhand, speed, power. spin

I just beat Federer 3-0, 3-0 in the Pacific Life Open, Masters

Just wondering if anyone else has beat Federer 3-0,3-0 or in a slam 3-0, 3-0, 3-0

Minty
05-02-2006, 07:23 AM
the last career i did i only dropped 6 games in the 5 years :p

k_dog
05-02-2006, 12:31 PM
I do that routinely in every tournament. It's all about getting beter at the game and knowing how to manipulate the opponent.