PDA

View Full Version : Characters You Want Online

gig
06-29-2012, 07:13 AM
Personally I want my favorite characters Anthony Carmine, and Theron Elite in multiplayer. I wanna hear what other people got to say

Hagane
07-06-2012, 07:41 AM
If canon is still valid in Gears J, Anthony Carmine would probably be a teenager in the time period that this game takes place in... so I doubt it. :o (Then again, Kanti using MK II Hammerbusts... on Bloodmounts. :confused: )

I'd love a younger Miran Trescu, some Pad Salton... and maybe even that Alex Brand people have been asking for a long period of time? (Aside from the main Gears cast of course.)

Locust side, I just want my Cyclops back. :/ (Seriously, he's in the Gears 3 coding but wouldn't get put into MP because of the helmet.)

gig
07-07-2012, 06:10 AM
If canon is still valid in Gears J, Anthony Carmine would probably be a teenager in the time period that this game takes place in... so I doubt it.
Locust side, I just want my Cyclops back. :/ (Seriously, he's in the Gears 3 coding but wouldn't get put into MP because of the helmet.)

Well idk Anthony was dead in Gears 1 but they brought him back every game it be cool. And I was wondering why they havent added him and Skorge in Gears 3

Hagane
07-07-2012, 10:19 AM
Well idk Anthony was dead in Gears 1 but they brought him back every game it be cool. And I was wondering why they havent added him and Skorge in Gears 3

Like I said, they could easily just break canon in MP... but I'd have a hard time accepting it in J. (Not that my opinion matters, of course. ;) )

Well, about six months ago I did see Classic Hoffman and Skorge Gears 3 renders... not sure whatever happened to them. :p (Perhaps Classic Hoffman seemed redundant? But I've no idea why Skorge is still excluded.)

CHIRUNO99
07-07-2012, 10:53 AM
Same Carmine naming rules should apply, as it's the 4th game, he should be D.Carmine, or Daddy Carmine.

Problem Solved.

EDIT: They can also add any character they want as long as they're not voiced by a rapper.

McGoogles
07-07-2012, 11:05 AM
Why not throw Chaps in the mix?

xEcoxFriendlyx
07-10-2012, 01:30 PM
Just bring back kim

halorvb13
07-10-2012, 10:39 PM

It wasn't Anthony that came back it was a different brother each time. B Carmine said he had four other brothers.

Anthony - Bullet wound to the head (Should have given him CPR)
Benjamen - Eaten by a worm
Clay - Survived

Hagane
07-11-2012, 08:24 PM
It wasn't Anthony that came back it was a different brother each time. B Carmine said he had four other brothers.

Anthony - Bullet wound to the head (Should have given him CPR)
Benjamen - Eaten by a worm
Clay - Survived

He means as MP skins amigo :p
So far each brah has been in each game on the COG side during a Versus match as they're introduced.

TriRock
07-13-2012, 07:28 AM
Classic Marcus and Classic Dominic, of course. :woop:

Kunduz
07-13-2012, 12:27 PM
Anthony Carmine, then I'm good

Jawsant
07-13-2012, 12:39 PM
Classic Marcus and General RAAM. I still can't believe RAAM didn't ship with the game :(

fohf
07-13-2012, 09:54 PM
I want an LE version of whatever character comes as a pre-order bonus. And I also want some stupid achievements associated with using said character, but make it really hard like both teams have to use him all at once and have to kill 10 people in 1 round.

Lord Montymort
07-14-2012, 08:39 PM
I'm hoping that Judgement will be able to read data from Gears 3, so that I can use all the DLC characters I got though that in Gears 3, along with unlocking characters from Gears 1, 2, and 3 with specific achievements.

Outside of that I still really want Alex Brand to be playable in the multi-player of at least one Gears game, but seeing how she wasn't added in Gears 3 I find it even less likely that they would add her into the multiplayer of game set in at the time that she still be at the Jilane breeding farms.

SHMEEDIDDY
07-15-2012, 12:02 AM
SKORGE & DIZZY Nuff said!

DetroitRedWings
08-25-2012, 10:19 PM
Bring back Bernie Mataki and Dizzy and ill be happy Cog Wise, Locust wise at least include RAAM Skorge and the Queen as to why in the world Skorge wasnt in Gears 3 MP still confuses the hell out of me granted i probably wouldnt have used him much but throughout the trilogy so far those are effectivly the only 3 locust charectors to date dont know why you would cut one when theres only 3.

DetroitRedWings
08-25-2012, 10:22 PM
I want an LE version of whatever character comes as a pre-order bonus. And I also want some stupid achievements associated with using said character, but make it really hard like both teams have to use him all at once and have to kill 10 people in 1 round.

Lol this made me laugh thanks, and lets not forget forshadowing everyones favorite GoW3 achievement that encouraged everyone to play Kim.... wait.

CrimsonDeathGod
09-30-2012, 11:51 AM
Im all for locust so for me it has to be Black Theron and Kantus

xCRIMINALMINDSx
11-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Personally I want my favorite characters Anthony Carmine, and Theron Elite in multiplayer. I wanna hear what other people got to say
Why? Lol that is the funniest thing ive heard today

Blue Papyrus
12-09-2012, 04:41 AM
I want to see a Carmine sibling, either the fourth Carmine brother, or even the father of the brothers. Others include Kim and Zeta 6, Hoffman, and a male & female stranded.

And it'd be nice to play as Ezra Loomis, (the trial guy) but I've got a feeling that they'll pull a Prescott and give him ridiculous requirements to unlock.

Or not include him at all.

RoboSeal1
12-11-2012, 07:05 PM

Characters i dont want online are examples of Big rig Dizzy, Superstar Cole, Commando Dom, Thrashball Drone and all LE versions of pre order characters, i hate double characters too MARCUS CLASSIC MARCUS UNARMORED MARCUS just give us one MARCUS!