PDA

View Full Version : Invert camera?

LeEk MuNcHeR
06-29-2012, 04:38 PM
Any way you can invert the camera angles? Not looking forward to this if you cant

eiVaL
06-29-2012, 10:22 PM
you really dont have to move the camera in 99% of the main gameplay(side scrolling parts) so you shouldn't let that deter you from playing it.

its the best LEGO game yet and has set the standard from the rest.

the only part that will take some getting used to is the flying parts with Superman while free roaming cause i havent figured out how to go straight up and its a bit difficult to reposition him but i really havent bothered taking the time to figure it out, im having more fun wanting to get to the next main mission and his flying during missions isnt any issue at all.

LeEk MuNcHeR
06-29-2012, 10:46 PM
It's just I've never played the normal way so in free roam trying to rotate camera whilst driving or running is such a pain for me and makes controlling the person sloppy

DanOMite4423
06-30-2012, 03:02 AM
As stated above it is by far the best Lego game to date. Although the controls are a bit crazy. I prefer inverted myself and you can't change this. The missions are fine but while free roaming for walking and for sure flying it makes it quite difficult if your not used to it.

I wouldn't let this change your mind about getting the game. Just be warned that it will still take time to adjust.

LeEk MuNcHeR
06-30-2012, 06:57 AM
Ok, thanks for both quick replies. I'll try not to let this stop me from playing as I did love the other games

eiVaL
06-30-2012, 11:58 AM
figured out that you can go straight up or down by just moving the reticle with the left stick all the way up or down, i was trying to use A which boosts him and its annoying when wanting to move just a bit

d35011
06-30-2012, 10:23 PM
Seriously, why would you NOT have inverted cam as an option in all games?

gtasthehunter
07-01-2012, 01:05 AM
I prefer un-inverted controls, i don't like inverted!

EatSleepDreamAchievements
07-01-2012, 08:00 PM
I play inverted all the time as well.

Fortunately, I have a controller, the Datel EVO, that lets me Invert the Right Analog Stick outright.

d35011
07-03-2012, 08:57 PM
I play inverted all the time as well.

Fortunately, I have a controller, the Datel EVO, that lets me Invert the Right Analog Stick outright.

I may have to get one of those. As it is, gameplay makes me a bit queasy after a while because of constantly tilting up then down (or down then up) to counteract my natural inclination.