PDA

View Full Version : Judgment: Trilogy or not?

Sith Dragon DDG
06-29-2012, 09:55 PM
So do you guys and gals think that Gears: Judgment will be the start of a new trilogy or a stand alone game (ala Halo: Reach) before the next gen console comes out?

Bobalue
07-02-2012, 03:15 AM
I bet it'll be a stand alone game. It seems like Epic's way of sneaking in one last Gears game before the generation shift.

Hagane
07-06-2012, 07:45 AM
It's confirmed to be a sort of "spin-off", focusing on Damon's story just after the Locust made their first attacks.

It would be a pretty bold (but probably stupid?) move for Epic to make a trilogy out of prequels, knowing that canon could easily be loopholed.
Then again, I guess it's their franchise... and if they someday find themselves wanting to change something important, they could.

hobby 1993
07-15-2012, 01:18 PM
I think it will be a stand alone game and then they will make a pendulum wars trilogy for the next generation

kohlerxxx
09-07-2012, 12:22 AM
It's confirmed to be a sort of "spin-off", focusing on Damon's story just after the Locust made their first attacks.

It would be a pretty bold (but probably stupid?) move for Epic to make a trilogy out of prequels, knowing that canon could easily be loopholed.
Then again, I guess it's their franchise... and if they someday find themselves wanting to change something important, they could.

i have to disagree yes it could loophole canon but wouldnt be stupid to make prequel games... how about pendulum wars?

Dz06lt
09-07-2012, 12:47 AM
who cares, gears universe is great. Fuck the the game be an oct-topoyly or whatever stupid words people want to call it