PDA

View Full Version : Hazards and the relevant people.

tpb
06-29-2012, 10:49 PM
Can someone tell me how to get rid of the green/purple goo without using robins water suit?

Also if there is a character that can break the silver items without using batmans powersuit?

israelbeta
06-29-2012, 10:55 PM
Can someone tell me how to get rid of the green/purple goo without using robins water suit?

Also if there is a character that can break the silver items without using batmans powersuit?

Aquaman for clearing out the green/purple goo. He won't work for spraying the goo into another location, though, just clearing it out.

For silver items...I'm thinking Penguin with his bird bombs. At least, that's what worked in the Lego City level.

tpb
06-29-2012, 11:19 PM
Aquaman for clearing out the green/purple goo. He won't work for spraying the goo into another location, though, just clearing it out.

For silver items...I'm thinking Penguin with his bird bombs. At least, that's what worked in the Lego City level.

thanks. What about the weird green star things in the sky? must be a flying character

lancehardy
06-29-2012, 11:47 PM
You fly a vehicle through them and then race through a mini course til the end.

Rep
06-30-2012, 05:09 AM
You fly a vehicle through them and then race through a mini course til the end.

This.

Make sure you don't just fly away after spotting them for the first time, since you will earn a Gold Brick for completing each one. The map will not tell you where they are located, so if you miss one, you will have to fly around the map trying to find them again in order to find all of the gold bricks.

doomey
06-30-2012, 11:18 AM
aquaman, and penguin. Also manbat does sonic, in case you are wondering. Freeze by muster freeze also.

You can also create custom batman and robin with the abilities.

I think the only one you can not replicate is the ball suit.