Think I could complete this in a few days?

JMNELSON

It's possible. All of the "I am ..." achievements can be simulated where you only need to play a game or two in order to get the Heisman. The rest of the achievements are pretty easy if you're simulating.

I got up to 600 with only 4 hours of play-time. The rest won't take long at all.

I'm thinking of renting this from gamefly. I completed NCAA 07 and NCAA 13 so I think I could probably knock this out in a couple of days. Opinions please!

U will not complete this game in a few days. Due tothe fact of the Heisman Mode. And there will be times where u will have to take a break from it.

U will not complete this game in a few days. Due tothe fact of the Heisman Mode. And there will be times where u will have to take a break from it.

Did you not read the last post in the thread? I actually have the game and can say that Heisman mode should be the least of your worries; all of the challenges can be completed in under 10-15 minutes.

You will complete this game in 2 days if you have around 15 hours to play.

Agreed.

Dynasty achievements are way too easy. Set recruiting to easy and 1 minute quarters. Use Alabama and take autosave off. Sim two undefeated seasons with a created coach (make sure to make him a BAMA grad). After your second year you will get a contract extension. One of those two years (probably both) you will have the top class (and NC). You will also easily get the achievement for winning a game without 200 yards and an offensive TD easy.

Well if you can sim the I AM achievements then I think you probably could get this done in two days, if this guys post is legit and they can be simulated.

Do you think I would be lying to you? I have the game completed other than the online achievements, and that's because I don't have access to online. I clocked in around 17 hours of playtime in two days. Most was accumulated through Dynasty, since I was playing on 15 minute w/ realistic sliders just to have some fun.

Did you not read the last post in the thread? I actually have the game and can say that Heisman mode should be the least of your worries; all of the challenges can be completed in under 10-15 minutes.

You will complete this game in 2 days if you have around 15 hours to play.

Seriosuly though stop being a damn jackass. Ur taking crap too damn serious. Some people may not finish the damn game within 2 days.

So stop being a damn jackass.

Seriosuly though stop being a damn jackass. Ur taking crap too damn serious. Some people may not finish the damn game within 2 days.

So stop being a damn jackass.

I'm not being a jackass. I was simply informing you that it IS possible to complete the game in two days, and that Heisman mode doesn't take as long as people think.

I would agree, the Heisman challenges are not anywhere as difficult as people make them out to be - with RBs, I would just play the first two games (getting about 700 yds rushing and 10-15 TDs each game) then sim the rest. With the QBs, I would play the first three games (800-1000 yrds passing and 12-15 TD passes each game) then sim the rest. The only somewhat difficult one is Desmond Howard, with him being a WR.

Much easier way with the QBs in Heisman mode. Go to your roster and knock down the stats of the top QB,RB,WRs in the country. Make sure you are on freshman difficulty. Go to a team with an air raid offense (OKST) and boost the WR ratings. Change the route of your outside WRs to up on the "RS" which is just an out and up. The the ball in front of them and its a TD 9/10 times. In that first FCS opponent game, you can get 1000 yards and 15 TDs easy. That will knock out the single game records for every Heisman QB. You can sim the rest of the season (no championship game in Big 12) and cheevo unlocks

Edited by bleednornge72

Yeah you can, most of the achievements are easy but time consuming.

The hardest for me were the Desmond Howard heisman one, and the interception in reaction time or w/e

I actually got the reaction time one fairly quickly, but it usually takes awhile