scousers on tour
06-30-2012, 09:16 AM
hi guys having no end of problem getting the last 3 bricks in the game

been messing about for about 4 /5 hours

around the zoo theres 3 i cant get
1. near the left side of what i can best describe as a white `c` shape
2. left hand side of the horseshoe shape near the water
3. right hand side of zoo near the bridge

i`ve tried that many things like using different characters, vehicles looking for the time trial things, any help would be gratefully appreciated

lansir
06-30-2012, 09:47 AM
Have you opened the gates and ridden the animals?

scousers on tour
06-30-2012, 09:56 AM
Have you opened the gates and ridden the animals?

kudos to you mate done everything BUT that, got all the gold bricks now, cheers just got to go and get the last character then trade in

eiVaL
06-30-2012, 11:56 AM
gold brick finder code

DanOMite4423
07-02-2012, 12:44 AM
I have ridden all of the animals in the zoo that I know of. Gorilla, Lion and Giraffe. But it still shows a gold brick arrow on the ground level near the back the building and the gorilla cage. Does anyone know what to do here and how to get it. I appreciate the help. Thanks!

Rep
07-02-2012, 12:48 AM
I have ridden all of the animals in the zoo that I know of. Gorilla, Lion and Giraffe. But it still shows a gold brick arrow on the ground level near the back the building and the gorilla cage. Does anyone know what to do here and how to get it. I appreciate the help. Thanks!

You have to ride the Polar Bear. It's located directly below the LEGO head when you walk into the zoo.

DanOMite4423
07-06-2012, 11:09 PM
Great! Thanks! I will look for this.

Hoffer
07-07-2012, 03:16 PM
I scratched my head over this too. Finally I remembered that when I road the gorilla to the top of the building, when I first got on, there was a stud path I followed ending in a gold brick. I finally realized there were other animals in the zoo and maybe if I road them, I'd get a stud trail to a gold brick.

WeemanNewYork
07-31-2012, 05:58 PM
You have to ride the Polar Bear. It's located directly below the LEGO head when you walk into the zoo.

Thanks forgot about Polar Bear. That was my last gold brick.