PDA

View Full Version : Recorded Gameplay Glitch?

dellboy81
06-30-2012, 01:15 PM
hi ive only just started with this game despite buying it ages ago and i was working through the first 2 levels getting achievements when i thought i would save (right at the start of level 3) and go and do level 1 on nightmare.

so i backed out and started a new game on nightmare, level 1. however what instead happened was the game started on level 2 and it was a recording of my level, everything i did in it. start, back, all buttons did nothing to stop this. so i let it play through and hoped when it ended the level it would stop, but it just replayed it over again. i didnt know the game a record function and even if it did and i somehow accidentally made it start, why it wont let you stop is a weird one. so i quit out the game and went back in, and it allowed me to play level 1 fine, except i got to the exit, it didnt open and i died, and that level is not one to run through.

so has this happened to anyone else?

Nevander
06-30-2012, 04:38 PM
Never heard of this happening but I do know that Doom 1 and 2 will show a gameplay demo of levels in the game while on the menu, the second being one. Is it possible your menu glitched and it was showing this?