PDA

View Full Version : Loyal Fan

Captain Spacker
06-30-2012, 02:51 PM
This game is very open ended when it comes to dlc but you'll need 10 songs from one band for this achievement. So you'll need to pick up either AC/DC live(disk), Alice In Chains, Billy Joel, Bon Jovi, The Clash, Creedence Clearwater Revival,David Bowie(RB1+3) The Doors, Foo Fighters, Grateful Dead, Green Day, Guns 'N' Roses, Iron Maiden, Jane's Addiction, Jimi Hendrix, John Lennon(RB3), Judas Priest,Lynyrd Skynyrd Megadeth, Motley Crue, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, No Doubt, Ozzy Osbourne, Pearl Jam, Pixies, Queen, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rush, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Spinal Tap, Tom Petty, Weezer or The Who. I think that's all of them but I bet I missed one
[edit] Actually the cheapest way to get this achievement is with The Main Drag on the RBN network. If you've already exported RB2 it's only going to set you back 720ms points

KirbyTheAlmighty
06-30-2012, 02:53 PM
Thank god for my The Doors pack.
I'll gladly play all of their songs.

Terrificy
06-30-2012, 05:11 PM
I actually have a lot of bands with 10+ songs, I think. Green Day, AC/DC, Pearl Jam... Possibly a few more, even. The AC/DC pack is extremely in-expensive, so I don't really see much of a problem with this one (I got a load for $2 a piece last time I saw them at GameStop up here).

Felonious Monk
06-30-2012, 11:34 PM
I feel super embarrassed that I have about 670+ songs to do these achievements with.

Then I remember that I got half of those from that Pepsi promotion. And then a fourth from other Rock Band games, and I feel better.

bearmod
08-26-2012, 10:54 PM
Probably the cheapest way to do this is to buy the AC/DC pack. I think when I bought mine it was only like 6 or 7 bucks and that was over two years ago so if you can find a copy of it somewhere it'd only be like 2 or 3 bucks by now.

Felonious Monk
08-28-2012, 02:01 AM
Probably the cheapest way to do this is to buy the AC/DC pack. I think when I bought mine it was only like 6 or 7 bucks and that was over two years ago so if you can find a copy of it somewhere it'd only be like 2 or 3 bucks by now.
I have a stack of unopened AC/DC discs at my local wal-mart for $5 a piece. If someone wants me to buy them, I'll pass them along for cost and shipping.

Mr.Smackdown
08-28-2012, 05:48 PM
I have more than enough Green Day songs. :woop:

rockhopper
08-29-2012, 12:01 AM
Well I don't have a problem with this but for anyone interested, nice try Felonious Monk, but if you check on Gamestop's website, the AC/DC track pack is going for only $2.99 so there you go.

iBeTJ
08-29-2012, 01:55 AM
I have a stack of unopened AC/DC discs at my local wal-mart for $5 a piece.

Same at my Wal-Mart, I've been thinking of getting one since I already used the code on another gamertag a couple of years ago. Some really good songs on it worth $5.

On topic anyways, this shouldn't be a problem for me, considering I have all the Blink 182, Green Day, and All That Remains songs. I think there is 10 for all of those, I know Green Day for sure.

Felonious Monk
08-29-2012, 04:42 AM
Well I don't have a problem with this but for anyone interested, nice try Felonious Monk, but if you check on Gamestop's website, the AC/DC track pack is going for only $2.99 so there you go.
:ass
You are quick to judge, grasshopper!

Let's think about this logically for a second.

AC/DC track pack was sold exclusively through wal-mart. Meaning, you couldn't get a new, sealed copy at any other brick and mortar retailer if you tried. So what does that make the GameStop copy?

Oh yeah, used:
http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/rock-band-ac-dc-track-pack/76228

What's the odds of the code being in the case, and not being used? NOT VERY GOOD.

You need the new copy with the new, unused code to use it in any other rock band game. RB1, RB2, RB3, Blitz. Buying the used copy at GameStop isn't going to fly unless you're super, super lucky.

And what, I'd take $5 and shipping out of something that could cost me $3.30 at GameStop? That's a horrible profit margin. Look what I'd be making on Amazon if I snatched up those new $5 copies and threw them up on Amazon:

Amazon.com: AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack: Xbox 360: Video Games

I'd be making more than $2. Your way I'd be making a $1.70, but that's not counting my gas to get to the post office so... I'd be losing money.

No, I'd rather offer the right thing out of the goodness of my heart because my Rock Band brothers and sisters kick ass.

lignimvite
08-30-2012, 06:45 AM
Don't forget about Chaotrope! :)