PDA

View Full Version : Missing bricks

tpb
07-01-2012, 03:41 PM
Ok, I can't find any the last 6 gold bricks. Since the levels are cleat, it must be in the world map but there are no more gold dots...

So the question is, what is the nature of all the possible gold bricks in the world map, and do they all appear as dots? Eg do the extra vehicles on the map hide gold bricks?

gtasthehunter
07-02-2012, 02:22 AM
Air Race, Boat Races give gold bricks but those show on map.
certain vehicles you have to buy have races, not all!

Purple dots, Citizen in Peril each give gold bricks if any dots gold bricks there.
bonus LEGO level gives 1 gold brick!

check both batcomputer map and start>view map

tpb
07-02-2012, 06:31 AM
Air Race, Boat Races give gold bricks but those show on map.
certain vehicles you have to buy have races, not all!

Purple dots, Citizen in Peril each give gold bricks if any dots gold bricks there.
bonus LEGO level gives 1 gold brick!

check both batcomputer map and start>view map

Yeah I have all the air and boat races I think... And no purple dots (citizens in peril are at the right about for the 2 I have to get in levels...

Didn't know there was a difference between the bat computer and the start menu maps!!! I'll have a look.

gtasthehunter
07-02-2012, 04:47 PM
sometimes the batcomputer map might show Gold Brick location different then the start>view map

also check lower right corner of the batcomputers map Shows gotten amount of Boss, Red Bricks, Gold Bricks and Citizens in Peril!

Get all minikits all 10 in each level = 1 Gold Brick
Citizens in Peril in Levels and Gotham City = 1 Gold Brick each!
if no yellow dots then should be 6 CIP left to get? unless didn't do the LEGO bonus level in Gotham Park for 1 Gold Brick

tpb
07-02-2012, 08:57 PM
I'm thinking the map is a bit glitchy... there were no gold orbs on there.... Then I found one clear and obvious in the middle of the map.... Went there and searched, couldn't find it... Went back to check location and it was gone!!! Never got anything on the gold brick finder either!

Just found another near ace chemicals... Went there and no sign!! I'm going though clearing all the levels to have a full count of what has to be on the world map...

Question, at ace chemicals on the world map there are joker paintings on the walls but I can wash em off... Is there a trick to it?!?

Jack Frost
07-02-2012, 09:20 PM
Are you sure you've gotten Super Hero (requisite amount of studs), found all the minikit pieces and rescued all the citizens in each level? Those provide a gold brick each when completed and none of them show up on the world map obviously.

If you look at the map in the Batcave, you can highlight each level (the numbers in the circles) and it'll show you whether or not you've completed these three tasks for each Story level.

tpb
07-02-2012, 10:56 PM
Thanks for everyone's help, got the last three... I hadn't bought all the vehicles yet, and as I found the last 3 aircraft vehicles, suddenly a gold arrow appeared... Good tip for people though... Go around and buy every vehicle before searching too hard as quiet a few of the. Have gold brick races that may only trigger when you get in that vehicle... I guess it's possible the gold circle was hidden under the vehicle icon...

Now i just need the last of the characters... I've opened all the doors... And beaten all the villians, but dNt have all the characters yet... I think they are ones like lexcorp bot and goons and stuff... How do I buy those?

Jack Frost
07-02-2012, 11:08 PM
All of the goons and the Lexbot will attack you in the streets.

Beat them up for awhile and eventually one will "surrender" allowing you to purchase him.

Be advised that the strips of blacked-out characters on the left and right are where you store your custom-built characters, so you don't have to fill those in...