PDA

View Full Version : So i just won 50 games in a row and no achivement???

zachm90
09-03-2007, 12:04 AM
nothing happend. I thought maybe it wouldnt show because i got the fair play achievement and it didnt show but when i looked later it did show so what gives ive won 50 games in a row and nothing. All on semi-pro i think maybe a few of the first ones were on PRO so ill have to keep playing im going for the 60 games in a row one now.

JJBDude
09-03-2007, 10:04 AM
Might just take a couple more matches until it unlocks for you. Took me 51 Man of the Matches to get the Striker and Midfield MOM achievements (I played every game on Semi Pro). If it doesn't unlock soon check your statistics to make sure you did actually win every game.

F4T B0I
09-03-2007, 10:21 AM
Soemtimes saving and turning consall on then off helps but otherwise do what jjb said

zachm90
09-03-2007, 08:18 PM
well i got the achievement finally took me 54 wins before i could get it now on to 60 wins

F4T B0I
09-04-2007, 09:00 AM
Glad you got it.
Must just be one of theose things that is not the amount like a couple more

Luke
09-14-2007, 09:16 PM
Might just take a couple more matches until it unlocks for you. Took me 51 Man of the Matches to get the Striker and Midfield MOM achievements (I played every game on Semi Pro). If it doesn't unlock soon check your statistics to make sure you did actually win every game.
The MOTM thing is normal. It says you must win MORE than 50 times. I also got the achievements for this after 51 wins.Glad you got the achievement btw zach, it usually takes an extra 2 or 3 games for the achievement to show.

zachm90
09-23-2007, 07:40 PM
yeah and now ive also got the 60 games one and ive got 51 MOTM for midfielders but it didnt show up so im going to have to play some more games i guess.

the snowpimp
10-10-2007, 04:43 AM
yeah and now ive also got the 60 games one and ive got 51 MOTM for midfielders but it didnt show up so im going to have to play some more games i guess.

You probably just got a couple of the MOTM on a difficulty other than semi-pro; they should have made it 51 MOTM for semi-pro and higher not just semi-pro.

JJBDude
10-10-2007, 01:04 PM
I got the 20 Matches done with World 11 team on Professional difficulty this morning, was thinking I would have to play a couple more games for it to unlock but I got it after only 20, woo.

zachm90
11-23-2007, 08:21 AM
well ive got like 58 motm for midfield but im pretty sure its because im using the world team right now.

Rink Rat 55
01-10-2008, 02:08 AM
I have perhaps a stupid question. On semi-pro difficulty for these achievements, is it possible you all think for a non-soccer fan/addict to win 50 games in a row and such. I don't know much about soccer but have watched a few matches such as the one when I was England last summer for some sort of "England Championship game" between Manchester United and Chelsea.

I been playing ice hockey (in real life) since I was a kid so I don't know if ice hockey game fundamentals would help for soccer games lol. Any advice you can give me would be much appreciated.