PDA

View Full Version : Forward Unto Dawn Teaser Trailer

iBuzz7S
07-02-2012, 08:32 AM
Looking forward to it.

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Official Teaser Trailer - YouTube

Ty-Rex
07-02-2012, 11:35 AM
Wow, that may be the worst trailer for any Halo themed thing I've seen yet!

I mean, it could be a trailer for Halo brand macaroni and cheese for all I can tell.

LickableLemons7
07-02-2012, 01:09 PM
Well, it was only a teaser trailer. Hopefully we'll see a full blown one in the next few weeks.

MixMaker1
07-02-2012, 05:02 PM
Teaser trailer. The full trailer will be unleashed during comicon.

Vectorman953
07-02-2012, 05:41 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm really excited for this game, and I understand what a teaser trailer is for...

... but I think this is rather lackluster.

Also, as far as seeing a live-action spartan, until further notice the synapses in my brain are going to go "LOLOLOLOL MUST BE TEH CHIEF" even though I know it's not supposed to be.

kyboy
07-02-2012, 11:15 PM
I thought it was OK. After all, it's a teaser trailer, letting u know that the chief is back.

yourbreakfast99
07-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Stop complaining. We all know the game will be great:)

MixMaker1
07-02-2012, 11:51 PM
George Lucas is behind THIS live-action series!

Holy (bleep)!

RBmaster9345
07-03-2012, 12:55 AM
They said a full trailer at ComicCon which is damn soon

DarkReign2021
07-03-2012, 03:05 AM
Whether this is actually good or not is yet to be determined (though I have no doubt it will be awesome), but look at it this way. They're not charging us anything for it and they're not forcing us to sign up for some program like Halo Elite to get it unlike certain other series...

inventindascene
07-03-2012, 05:28 AM
they kinda are in that we have to pay for the seasons of spartan ops (first one being free)

anorexicwes
07-03-2012, 09:51 AM
they kinda are in that we have to pay for the seasons of spartan ops (first one being free)

Well if you want to complain, you dont have to buy it. Like with Battlefield premium, everybody is complaining about paying all this money for dlc. Well if you're going to buy it why not get a discount on it. Even if you got the b2k dlc for free when BF3 first came out, its still a discount.

At the end of the day a lot of gamers cry over dlc, its pretty cheap if you have a job. Also, there is plenty of deals on Microsoft points online. if I remember correctly, the season is going to be almost three months long, so it will be well worth the money.

Edit: I mean people who complain in general about dlc, not just you

LickableLemons7
07-03-2012, 12:41 PM

We don't know for certain if 343i is going to have a "Season 2" for Spartan Ops just yet. And if we do have more episodes to play, it's not like you have to buy them, if you don't want them.

Vectorman953
07-03-2012, 04:10 PM
A) Pretty sure Forward Unto Dawn doesn't follow Master Chief at all... it's about a cadet who becomes inspired by him and wants to join the spartan program
B) Forward Unto Dawn will be free to everyone online. If anything, the only way that we're possibly "paying for it" is everytime someone buys the limited edition (which gets you an uncut 90-minute movie with extras and stuff)
C) I'm not really understanding where all of you are pulling in Spartan Ops and the season DLC (that we have to pay for after the first) into this, as it's unrelated.
D) The reason I think this teaser isn't very good is that it doesn't really explain anything, even stuff that we already know (like that it's not about master chief). I'll be more excited when an actual trailer comes out. Hopefully the series will be better than the live action mortal kombat stuff that came out recently.
E) Also pretty sure that they confirmed there were more seasons after the first. Why else would they continually reference the fact that "the FIRST season will be free of charge"

DarkReign2021
07-03-2012, 08:19 PM
A) Pretty sure Forward Unto Dawn doesn't follow Master Chief at all... it's about a cadet who becomes inspired by him and wants to join the spartan program
B) Forward Unto Dawn will be free to everyone online. If anything, the only way that we're possibly "paying for it" is everytime someone buys the limited edition (which gets you an uncut 90-minute movie with extras and stuff)
C) I'm not really understanding where all of you are pulling in Spartan Ops and the season DLC (that we have to pay for after the first) into this, as it's unrelated.
D) The reason I think this teaser isn't very good is that it doesn't really explain anything, even stuff that we already know (like that it's not about master chief). I'll be more excited when an actual trailer comes out. Hopefully the series will be better than the live action mortal kombat stuff that came out recently.
E) Also pretty sure that they confirmed there were more seasons after the first. Why else would they continually reference the fact that "the FIRST season will be free of charge"

A) Correct.
B) Precisely.
C) I know, right?
D)Meh. That's the purpose of a teaser I suppose. They're supposed to be the word out that the series is coming. I've never known a teaser to be informative. I still remember the Splinter Cell Movie teaser that came with Chaos Theory. It was a window that had raindrops running down it. Than 3 Glowing green circles appeared and the trailer ended.
E.) They have other seasons planned, but only intend on releasing them if the 1st season is received well enough. If they don't see enough attention on it, than they'll probably scrap future seasons (though I'm sure us Halo Lore fanboys will convince them to keep it going.

I already dished out for the Collectors edition to get the Map Packs (I was getting it regardless, but that's beside the point.) I would be more than willing to dish out for a season pass to get all of their planned seasons as well. I hope at the very least if the seasons thing doesn't work out they they'll just release the full season as a set and just be done with it like a typical map pack.

I mak3 big boom
07-03-2012, 08:41 PM
This looked like a commercial for the new Halo themed Frosted Flakes.

Ty-Rex
07-04-2012, 12:18 AM
Only using this as a reply since it was the first one.

Well, it was only a teaser trailer. Hopefully we'll see a full blown one in the next few weeks.
I'm glad I live in a world where I can see a trailer for a trailer. I can't wait until we get...

http://i.imgur.com/jZlA1.png
I love MSPaint.