PDA

View Full Version : complete list of characters and their abilities

eiVaL
07-02-2012, 05:28 PM
http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/LEGO_Batman_2:_DC_Super_Heroes#Characters

makes unlocking things alot easier rather than wasting time with Batman or Robin running about looking for the right costume since 99% of them require rediculous amount of climbing or other crap just to get from the suit location back to where the brick actually is

use a flying character, go directly to brick(if you have the brick codes enabled this is easy)...then just change to the appropriate character

Penguin can substitute Batman's grenade launcher outfit

Man-Bat can substitute Batman's sonic outift

Mr Freeze can substitute Robin's ice suit

and so-on right there.

metallicafan459
07-07-2012, 11:17 AM
Is there a substitute for robins acrobat suit? Couldn't see anything in the list?
Also, is penguin the only who can also blow up silver objects, as he's no use for ones off the ground :(

Rep
07-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Also, is penguin the only who can also blow up silver objects, as he's no use for ones off the ground :(

Batman's suit that launches grenades/rockets can blow up silver objects...

Xerofox
07-07-2012, 05:24 PM
Is there a substitute for robins acrobat suit? Couldn't see anything in the list?

There are no subs for Robins acrobat suit and Batmans "invisibility" suit

I did found a trick to fool with those dang camera's in free roam. Pick superman and stand on one of those crates that close down when the camera sees you, switch to your second character (whom is probably on the ground level) and immediately switch back to Superman. The box tries to close down but you'll get the gold brick anyway.

ImaginaryRuins
07-08-2012, 03:30 AM
I got 2 characters left but only the Supergirl 250-gold-brick-door shows up on the map. It turns out I'm missing Mr. Freeze (thanks to the list), but the screen never tells me even though I've already opened all garage gates across Gotham.

bLaKgRaVy
07-08-2012, 08:53 PM
It's good to know that The Joker can be substituted for Batman's Electricity Suit. Thanks EWO79 (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=5161056&postcount=77)

Here's a list:

Batman's Power Suit = Penguin
Batman's Batsuit = Black Canary or Man-Bat
Batman's Electricity Suit = The Joker (but he cannot walk through electricity, just activate panels). Black Adam (from the Villains DLC) can walk through electricity, but not activate panels.
Batman's Sensor Suit = none

Robin's Ice Suit = Mr. Freeze (or Captain Cold from the Villains DLC [I would assume])
Robin's Magnet Suit = Cyborg or Braniac
Robin's Hazard Suit = Aquaman (for clearing the goo and fires, not for shooting the colored goo)
Robin's Acrobat Suit = none

Big Stoz
07-08-2012, 08:58 PM
Aquaman, sort of subs the Robin Hazard suit for toxic waste spraying and putting out fires, handy for getting Killer Croc. Wish I had remembered Penguin's exploding Penguins Doh!

bLaKgRaVy
07-08-2012, 09:00 PM
Aquaman, sort of subs the Robin Hazard suit for toxic waste spraying and putting out fires, handy for getting Killer Croc. Wish I had remembered Penguin's exploding Penguins Doh!

Oh yeah! I haven't used him yet. Does he have all the abilities that Robin has, or does he just shoot out water and not the colored goo? (I wouldn't think that Aquaman could do that)