PDA

View Full Version : The single player achievements...question

moonpiller
07-03-2012, 12:49 AM
I've played the first level with my girlfriend and I just wanna know if I have to start another game to get the single player achievement like (super hero ,super vilain),because it seem that no one in the forum talk about it thank you

Rep
07-03-2012, 01:28 AM
After completing the game you will have an option to replay each level as "Free Play". This way you will be able to replay each level in order to find all of the minikits and to achieve a "Super Hero" status. You actually need to complete the game first in order to find all of the minikits in each level.

xXJAILOFFICERXx
07-18-2012, 09:06 PM
I've played the first level with my girlfriend and I just wanna know if I have to start another game to get the single player achievement like (super hero ,super vilain),because it seem that no one in the forum talk about it thank you

Pretty sure the post before me didn't answer your question. I am also wondering this. I started this game with my son on the same console. I am playing on his game and when we got all the villains, only he got the achiement for all villains. This is upsetting as I thought you could co-op this game for 1000. Seems not the case. Any help?