PDA

View Full Version : What u Prefer in Shooter Game (Halo or Call of Duty)??

xXxDave69prxXx
07-03-2012, 12:11 PM
Hello guys's i hope everyone have a good time today and first GM Bon Apettitd,but i wanna know what u Prefer on any of this Saga of (Halo) or the Saga of (Call OF Duty)im gonna be sincery with all i never never play it Halo i downloaded Dome Demo and Franqly i dont like at all thst my Opinion i wanna know what u Prefer,Feel Free to make any Opinion :locked

iBuzz7S
07-03-2012, 12:29 PM
Call of Duty - if I want to goof around and enjoy an arcade-like experience.

Halo - if I want to goof around and actually have fun, while playing with friends.

Burnout x360a
07-03-2012, 12:34 PM
How often are these "which do you prefer" threads made, lol. Just curious.

Anyway, I like Halo more. Halo 3's MP was awesome, Reach? Not so much.

xXxDave69prxXx
07-03-2012, 12:35 PM

Halo - if I want to goof around and actually have fun, while playing with friends.
so in another words u prefer more Halo because ur friends they got Halo u play Halo more because of that right???

Spanish Assault
07-03-2012, 12:37 PM
Neither.....

Both seem to end with me regretting paying $60+ for the game. I prefer what Battlefield 3 does.

xXxDave69prxXx
07-03-2012, 12:39 PM
How often are these "which do you prefer" threads made, lol. Just curious.

Anyway, I like Halo more. Halo 3's MP was awesome, Reach? Not so much.
so sorry for my thred title im not from usa or other country speak english lie i say before in others thred im from PR and not good enough jejejej so u prefer Halo i never play it befor in full version any of the Halo Games,when i doenloaded some Demo and i play it is no vert my kind of Game i dont know maybe is the way the game look i prefer Call of Duty is more Reallistic

xXxDave69prxXx
07-03-2012, 12:40 PM
Neither.....

Both seem to end with me regretting paying $60+ for the game. I prefer what Battlefield 3 does.
cool nice respect the opinion

rikib004
07-03-2012, 12:44 PM
I for some reason have never enjoyed a Halo game... I have never clicked with any alien shooter actually

Spanish Assault
07-03-2012, 12:46 PM
so sorry for my thred title im not from usa or other country speak english lie i say before in others thred im from PR and not good enough jejejej so u prefer Halo i never play it befor in full version any of the Halo Games,when i doenloaded some Demo and i play it is no vert my kind of Game i dont know maybe is the way the game look i prefer Call of Duty is more Reallistic

cool nice respect the opinion

Im glad your trying to contribute to the forums, but let me teach you a little forum etiquette:

If you see more then one response you want to reply to click on the "multi off" button below each response. It will change to "multi on". When you are done clicking on all the responses you want to reply to hit the "quote" button on the last reply. It will group all responses on 1 post. Nice and neat and no double post.

hydrosugar
07-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Not particularly a fan of either, but Halo. Less brown...

kyboy
07-03-2012, 12:51 PM
i actually enjoy both. theres things about COD i like, and things about halo i like.
now if they would just combine them, it would be perfect lol.

EliteShadowMan
07-03-2012, 12:55 PM
Well considering i haven't liked a CoD game since Black Ops, i'm going with Halo. Not so much focused on just a 3 color scheme like CoD.

Gackt
07-03-2012, 12:55 PM
As much as I would like to not prefer anything Call of Duty does, there has been no shooter on the 360 with better controls. Everything responds perfectly, nothing feels off or sluggish. Hard for me to get into any other shooter because they don't offer the same smooth precise controls as COD. I think that's the only thing keeping me from actually enjoying the Battlefield series.

Jakez123
07-03-2012, 12:57 PM
Halo all the way. I like how in Halo you actually need skill to get to the higher ranks (Halo 3, although there are boosters.) and the ability of being able to get shot from behind, turn around and still be able to kill the person shooting you.

Then we have COD, when someone is behind you and shooting you, it's like a 99% chance that you'll die unless they're bad or if you have a wall or piece of cover to run behind. I guess i really don't like the way you die easily. I also still believe COD's a noob game.

Gackt
07-03-2012, 01:01 PM
Then we have COD, when someone is behind you and shooting you, it's like a 99% chance that you'll die unless they're bad or if you have a wall or piece of cover to run behind. I guess i really don't like the way you die too easy. I also still believe COD's a noob game.

You really can't get much more noob friendly than Halo. Guns that don't kick, sniper rifles that don't sway, shields, ect...
I just found it funny that you called Call of Duty a noob game when in comparison to Halo.

Unreal Tournament is infinitely better than both series :D

KNUCKS x360a
07-03-2012, 01:01 PM
Neither.....

Hells to the yeah!

Neither of them. I also resent the idea of only those two types being the only choice...

mrj3d
07-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Halo. Just don't really care for the whole CoD "scene". Had a blast with Halo over the years.

ChickinOnaChain
07-03-2012, 01:06 PM
I prefer shooters where I can walk around and look at stuff. So many are "run-run-run-shoot-shoot-shoot" and you never get to see what you're running passed.

kyboy
07-03-2012, 01:06 PM
As much as I would like to not prefer anything Call of Duty does, there has been no shooter on the 360 with better controls. Everything responds perfectly, nothing feels off or sluggish. Hard for me to get into any other shooter because they don't offer the same smooth precise controls as COD. I think that's the only thing keeping me from actually enjoying the Battlefield series.

yes! if halo had CODs controls, it would be perfect. halo is fun, but the controls are kinda awkward in my opinion.. but i like halos play style, over COD.

they both have their ups and downs.

Jakez123
07-03-2012, 01:10 PM
You really can't get much more noob friendly than Halo. Guns that don't kick, sniper rifles that don't sway, shields, ect...
I just found it funny that you called Call of Duty a noob game when in comparison to Halo.

Unreal Tournament is infinitely better than both series :D

Halo is definitely not more noob friendly than COD, again like i said. You need skill to rank up, only the best of the best would get to the highest rank in halo 3. Maybe you're right about Reach. But not about Halo 3.

In COD all you need is 3 bullets to kill, a noob gamer can easily camp and go +15 K/D. If you're a noob gamer in Halo and you're vs'ing moderate players in Halo 3, you'll be going -7.

Unreal tournament is even worse.

Gackt
07-03-2012, 01:20 PM
Halo is definitely not more noob friendly than COD, again like i said. You need skill to rank up, only the best of the best would get to the highest rank in halo 3. Maybe you're right about Reach. But not about Halo 3.

In COD all you need is 3 bullets to kill, a noob gamer can easily camp and go +15 K/D. If you're a noob gamer in Halo and you're vs'ing moderate players in Halo 3, you'll be going -7.

Unreal tournament is even worse.

Ranks have nothing to do with being noob friendly or not. Ranks are pretty meaningless on xbox live.
The camper arguement doesn't help your case any. If you're average at a game, it's pretty easy to counter a camper. If a camper in call of duty is 15/0 without moving from his spot...that team is not very good lol. As for Halo, it's easy to counter a camper when he has to get through your shields first before killing you...gives you plenty of time to kill him first.
Halo is noob friendly because combat pretty much goes like this every time:
"shoot a few times followed by a melee attack"
Every single Halo game I have played, most engagements end up just being that over and over again. Halo isn't a bad game but it's appealing to so many people because anyone can pick it up and play and be good at it.

Unreal is all skill. Not noob friendly if you're playing against a decent player.

CoregBlue1
07-03-2012, 01:31 PM
Neither.....

Thank you.

can someone give this gentleman a cookie?

Jakez123
07-03-2012, 01:32 PM
Ranks have nothing to do with being noob friendly or not. Ranks are pretty meaningless on xbox live.
The camper arguement doesn't help your case any. If you're average at a game, it's pretty easy to counter a camper. If a camper in call of duty is 15/0 without moving from his spot...that team is not very good lol. As for Halo, it's easy to counter a camper when he has to get through your shields first before killing you...gives you plenty of time to kill him first.
Every single Halo game I have played, most engagements end up just being that over and over again. Halo isn't a bad game but it's appealing to so many people because anyone can pick it up and play and be good at it.

Unreal is all skill. Not noob friendly if you're playing against a decent player.

Yes you have point. But the way i measure it being noob friendly or not is the options in game and the ability to pick it up and play. If you think trading kills with beatdowns classifies as "Good" then i don't want to know what your "Bad" is.

Oh and just so i clarify, i don't think COD is bad either (i play like every one.)

Gackt
07-03-2012, 01:33 PM
can someone give this gentleman a cookie?

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs18/f/2007/223/0/7/here_is_your_cookie_by_kicky.jpg

CoregBlue1
07-03-2012, 01:34 PM
i am sure heŽll love it.

Gackt
Yes you have point. But the way i measure it being noob friendly or not is the options in game and the ability to pick it up and play. If you think trading kills with beatdowns classifies as "Good" then i don't want to know what your "Bad" is.

Oh and just so i clarify, i don't think COD is bad either (i play like every one.)

No, I said the complete opposite. Halo is noob friendly because of how easy the combat is. Beatdown kills every other engagement is easy to do but it's not a good thing. It's just easy, people like easy. I don't. Which is why I don't like Halo.

mrj3d
I prefer shooters where I can walk around and look at stuff. So many are "run-run-run-shoot-shoot-shoot" and you never get to see what you're running passed.

Thread winner. :drunk

Burnout x360a
07-03-2012, 01:35 PM

Oh the advantage to running at 60FPS.

Gackt
07-03-2012, 01:35 PM

If all games on the next gen consoles don't run at 60fps, I will be very disappointed.

Jakez123
07-03-2012, 01:37 PM
No, I said the complete opposite. Halo is noob friendly because of how easy the combat is. Beatdown kills every other engagement is easy to do but it's not a good thing. It's just easy, people like easy. I don't. Which is why I don't like Halo.

Am I misinterpreting what you're saying? If I am then my bad. (Keyword is good here, i assumed you're linking the beatdown thing with being "good" (and being noob friendly of course))

Burnout x360a
07-03-2012, 01:39 PM
If all games on the next gen consoles don't run at 60fps, I will be very disappointed.

Agreed, sure people will say "Oh 30fps doesn't really matter" but if you went from 60fps tight controls to 30fps you would notice instantly how much slower it handles.

Gackt
07-03-2012, 01:39 PM
Am I misinterpreting what you're saying? If I am then my bad.

All I am saying is, you can do well at Halo if you don't have a lot of skill at shooters because the game is more newbie friendly compared to other shooters. I was using the melee beatdown in halo as an example to how easy it is to get a kill even if you're not that best at it. Hopefully that is more clear now :D

Agreed, sure people will say "Oh 30fps doesn't really matter" but if you went from 60fps tight controls to 30fps you would notice instantly how much slower it handles.

Exactly.

Jakez123
07-03-2012, 01:45 PM
All I am saying is, you can do well at Halo if you don't have a lot of skill at shooters because the game is more newbie friendly compared to other shooters.

Again i disagree, i guess it depends on the situation. Again going back to "Ranked matches" in Halo 3, you're matched up with people equivalent of your skill, thus it is harder to preform better.

COD is different, you get a range of opponents, from being gods at the game to being badkids, but regardless of that, catch a good player of guard and you've got your kill. In Halo it doesn't work like that.

But then again i guess many factors are involved when determining if a game is more "noob friendly" than another.

Skillet
07-03-2012, 01:53 PM

Yeah... because framerate is all I care about...

I used to like Halo a lot. Then some friends got me to play Black Ops and I played that for a while. Now, I don't enjoy either of them.

Battlefield 3 is far better than the last couple games in either the CoD or Halo series. Though this opinion is based solely on the multiplayer. Considering you (Dave) said you only played the demos for Halo, it's safe to assume you're only referring to the campaigns. In which case, I think Halo wins. Solely on the basis of being unique. There's only so many times I can fight nazis in Stalingrad, trudge through the jungles of Vietnam, or stop Russia from starting WWIII. I'll take fighting colorful aliens over that any day. Especially colorful aliens that are smarter than unlevened bread.

The whole skill debate is pointless, as well. Considering everyone is biased. If you're terrible at a game, you're likely to say the game is for noobs. (I should know, I'm not that god at CoD) But if you're great at a game, it's likely to require more skill than the other game in your opinion.

But if you really want to put the Halo vs CoD in terms of skill thing to the test... go play SWAT in Halo Reach. If you can get decent scores in SWAT, you'll be a better FPS player. This is a fact.

EliteShadowMan
07-03-2012, 01:55 PM
Again i disagree, i guess it depends on the situation. Again going back to "Ranked matches" in Halo 3, you're matched up with people equivalent of your skill, thus it is harder to preform better.

COD is different, you get a range of opponents, from being gods at the game to being badkids, but regardless of that, catch a good player of guard and you've got your kill. In Halo it doesn't work like that.

But then again i guess many factors are involved when determining if a game is more "noob friendly" than another.

Back when i played Halo 3 online, or even watched my friends/brothers play, it's still the same way as Gackt described. 3/4 of the kills in every match was usually beatdowns, and or BR kills. Which BR's don't really have recoil, so therefore it's way too noob friendly. Although I think both CoD, and Halo are noob friendly games one way or the other.

Burnout x360a
07-03-2012, 01:56 PM
Yeah... because framerate is all I care about...

No need to be sarcastic, it was merely an observation that the frame rate does contribute to the responsive arcade style controls. I still play the other games regardless anyway because they are fun.

Jakez123
07-03-2012, 02:01 PM
Back when i played Halo 3 online, or even watched my friends/brothers play, it's still the same way as Gackt described. 3/4 of the kills in every match was usually beatdowns, and or BR kills. Which BR's don't really have recoil, so therefore it's way too noob friendly. Although I think both CoD, and Halo are noob friendly games one way or the other.

Yea beatdowns are the main problem. The BR takes skill to use (assuming you're having a BR dogfight) The only reason why i say Halo is less newbie friendly is due to ranked matches. Because it places similar skilled people with each other (instead of getting good people or bad people). But I don't see beatdown kills that much. Were you playing social?

Skillet
07-03-2012, 02:03 PM
No need to be sarcastic, it was merely an observation that the frame rate does contribute to the responsive arcade style controls. I still play the other games regardless anyway because they are fun.

lol nothing meant by it dude.

I guess I could explain it a little better.

I'll take a solid 30fps framerate and dedicated servers, over a locked 60fps and a host based multiplayer client any day.

Burnout x360a
07-03-2012, 02:12 PM
lol nothing meant by it dude.

I guess I could explain it a little better.

I'll take a solid 30fps framerate and dedicated servers, over a locked 60fps and a host based multiplayer client any day.

That's what happens when you read when slightly tired :p

For this generation i'd take that definitely, hate player hosting. But if possible to have both next-gen then all the more amazing imo.

xXxDave69prxXx
07-03-2012, 02:33 PM
Im glad your trying to contribute to the forums, but let me teach you a little forum etiquette:

If you see more then one response you want to reply to click on the "multi off" button below each response. It will change to "multi on". When you are done clicking on all the responses you want to reply to hit the "quote" button on the last reply. It will group all responses on 1 post. Nice and neat and no double post.
yeahh i know that is becasue i read the comment really fast when they put it so that is becasue the responde like that but i know it thk for the adviced thk

EliteShadowMan
07-03-2012, 02:40 PM
Yea beatdowns are the main problem. The BR takes skill to use (assuming you're having a BR dogfight) The only reason why i say Halo is less newbie friendly is due to ranked matches. Because it places similar skilled people with each other (instead of getting good people or bad people). But I don't see beatdown kills that much. Were you playing social?

No i usually hate to play social matches, unless if i really can't play well on certain days, then i'll stick to social since it's usually noobs/decent people at best.

Jakez123
07-03-2012, 02:53 PM
No i usually hate to play social matches, unless if i really can't play well on certain days, then i'll stick to social since it's usually noobs/decent people at best.

What gametype were you playing and what skill were you? If you were a low skill then obviously everyone uses basic tactics.

EliteShadowMan
07-03-2012, 03:01 PM
What gametype were you playing and what skill were you? If you were a low skill then obviously everyone uses basic tactics.

Hard to remember. I know i used to do a lot of Team Slayer, and usually if it wasn't that i would play Doubles, or FFA. I would be able to tell you the rank if i remembered how the ranking system worked in that game lol.

CHIRUNO99
07-03-2012, 03:18 PM
I prefer games like Unreal Tournament and Nexuiz, they get my heart rate up since they can be fast paced and exciting.
I dislike the MP modes of CoD and Halo, they're just not the same as darting around an arena quite like UT. The Campaigns are ok though.

Jakez123
07-03-2012, 03:24 PM
Hard to remember. I know i used to do a lot of Team Slayer, and usually if it wasn't that i would play Doubles, or FFA. I would be able to tell you the rank if i remembered how the ranking system worked in that game lol.

Well after some searching, it seemed that you were a skill of 20 in team slayer. So i don't blame all of the beatdowns and such happening.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=1406261696&player=EliteShadowMan

EDIT: after further searching you were a skill of 15 in team doubles

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=1377647234&player=EliteShadowMan

so like i said before, these tactics would happen at lower skill levels.

xVivaLaGrant
07-03-2012, 03:36 PM

I would rather copy Buzz, since it's the same I would do.. Kinda weird how we always think the same :/ lol

EliteShadowMan
07-03-2012, 03:37 PM
Well after some searching, it seemed that you were a skill of 20 in team slayer. So i don't blame all of the beatdowns and such happening.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=1406261696&player=EliteShadowMan

EDIT: after further searching you were a skill of 15 in team doubles

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=1377647234&player=EliteShadowMan

so like i said before, these tactics would happen at lower skill levels.

Well i did forget to add that i got my xbox in early 2009, and would only play it really when my friends did (which wasn't too often). I did play it a lot on my brothers xbox as well, although i don't know what rank he was in those playlists. Maybe around a 30, but i did notice it happened a little less as you rank up like you said. Just overall it seems to happen way more than it should.

HRichter113
07-03-2012, 03:44 PM
All about CoD. Have played every game on the 360.

AmbaLaBamba
07-03-2012, 04:06 PM
Is it okay to say neither? No? Well I'm saying neither anyway! :P

Gackt
07-03-2012, 04:07 PM
No. He's saying that the game is too easy and he likes a challenge. Anyone one can play it and be good at it which is not the same as the game being good.

That is exactly what I was saying :D

Blink
07-03-2012, 11:34 PM
Halo is my game of choice if I want to be competitive. CoD/Battlefield is more a fun game that you can play by yourself and be a lot more run and gun.

DJConnelly
07-04-2012, 12:17 AM
CoD if I want to play a game that makes me frustrated and therefore resort to team killing to amuse myself because I have lost every ounce of skill I once possessed on that game. Halo if I actually want to have fun. Not reach though. 3. Usually messing around on forge.

Spanish Assault
07-04-2012, 01:13 AM
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs18/f/2007/223/0/7/here_is_your_cookie_by_kicky.jpg

i am sure heŽll love it.

Umm a hot chic giving me a cookie....
Whats not to love!

http://videobeta.net/gifs/4875.gif

of all the mods to snap at you picked skillet? The coolest of them all??

HugTheBear
07-04-2012, 01:32 AM
I prefer CoD. Never got into Halo. Didn't like it back when the first one was released on the original Xbox.

bapae
07-04-2012, 01:44 AM
Why no Bf3 its far superior to these 2 games.

THE DEADLY DOG
07-04-2012, 02:34 AM
I would probably go with Halo for originality but for the realistic feeling I would go with CoD. Otherwise I am torn which is "better" for me. I definitely spent more time on CoD 4 than anything else so I guess that takes the cake.

W3L5H4L1F3
07-04-2012, 02:42 AM
It does depend on what type of gaming experience you want to have. I find that I really have to focus and try at Call of Duty, which can be fun and challenging at times, but sometimes its nice to just sit back and enjoy some straight out fun which halo is great for. If you did want that focus / challenge type of play, halo also has SWAT, which is absolutely amazing.

FFFreak1129
07-04-2012, 02:44 AM
Hmm...Halo is probably better for me. In that I play both MP and single player. COD is usually just the single player, a little bit of the MP and then I'm done with it.

xKRAIZEEMANx
07-04-2012, 02:48 AM
I would go with Halo, just because of Co-Op Campaign.
Now as far as multiplayer, that is something entirely different.

NoctisXZ
07-04-2012, 03:28 AM
I'm just going to weigh in on this whole ordeal over Halo being "noob" friendly. I don't know if I can exactly agree with that. I think if you took someone who has never played a video game a day in their lives and had them play each they'd be on equal footing on how they did in each. Somethings would be slightly harder/easier in each game but for the most part they'd have a hard time with each.

In terms of sheer amount of kills a "noob" can get in a match I'd say that Call of Duty is much easier. Firing at the hip or spraying.. whatever you want to call it, I've seen lots of players have success with that approach. In Halo you have to factor in shields and numerous other things.. it's just a lot harder to kill someone before they kill you, from a "noob" standpoint.

Though in Call of Duty's defense I think they'd have a much harder time navigating the maps and becoming familiar with them enough to know where to watch out for people to come out of.

Personally I just find Halo to be a far more enjoyable game. I really hate anything that isn't objective based but on Halo I really don't mind playing a deathmatch or two. So that speaks volumes for the game.. least for me..

But when it comes to what I prefer in a shooter. Halo all the way.. and I'm not even that fond of those types of games to begin with. Their objective type games are a lot more enjoyable and the maps are a lot more enjoyable.

Though.. I did have Call of Duty on the PC way back when. Whatever one World at War was, think that was the name. Remember having all of those people in a match. So many things going on.. the vehicles.. it was just a great experience. That's what I get when I play Halo.

sicklyplague
07-04-2012, 03:42 AM
I prefer Halo over Call of Duty because i dont have to worry about unlocking better weapons and my performace is based on my skill level rather then how good i am at sitting in a corner and sniping at people.

Plus the campaign is a hell of a lot more better then CoD

Skytop
07-04-2012, 03:57 AM
I prefer the campaign in Call of Duty over Halo. Halo definitely wins in multiplayer, though. You actually have to have think about what you're doing, you know? Not just running and gunning.

dragonpwnr99
07-04-2012, 05:17 AM
Cod is fun. I fucking love me some zombies though.

Halo takes it for me though, my favorite shooter campaigns and MP.

Although I have to say I HATE Activision and Infinity ward, they give CoD a bad name. The Treyarch CoDs are my favorite while I very much dislike MW2 and 3.

cjdavies
07-04-2012, 06:04 AM
Neither I prefer Gears of War, Effect shooters for the cover based system.

DamianWayne777
07-04-2012, 06:07 AM
I vastly prefer Halo over Call of Duty, I'm just more partial towards Sci-Fi.

starmaker69
07-04-2012, 06:19 AM
Halo i find really boring to me.. never got into the Halo i own 3 of the games, but could never get into them.. and the online play just seems very slow pace, by how your player moves.. Call of Duty i love to play been a fan of the game since i first played which was modern warfare 2, i loved its multiplayer experience its campaign experience due to the face we ain't using less than 10 different guns in the games, such as i felt like when i first played Halo for a little while.. we got more varieties. So Call of Duty all the way for me, due to its nice variety and how you can custom the game.

CoregBlue1
07-04-2012, 11:29 AM
I'm just going to weigh in on this whole ordeal over Halo being "noob" friendly. I don't know if I can exactly agree with that. I think if you took someone who has never played a video game a day in their lives and had them play each they'd be on equal footing on how they did in each. Somethings would be slightly harder/easier in each game but for the most part they'd have a hard time with each.

In terms of sheer amount of kills a "noob" can get in a match I'd say that Call of Duty is much easier. Firing at the hip or spraying.. whatever you want to call it, I've seen lots of players have success with that approach. In Halo you have to factor in shields and numerous other things.. it's just a lot harder to kill someone before they kill you, from a "noob" standpoint.

Though in Call of Duty's defense I think they'd have a much harder time navigating the maps and becoming familiar with them enough to know where to watch out for people to come out of.

Personally I just find Halo to be a far more enjoyable game. I really hate anything that isn't objective based but on Halo I really don't mind playing a deathmatch or two. So that speaks volumes for the game.. least for me..

But when it comes to what I prefer in a shooter. Halo all the way.. and I'm not even that fond of those types of games to begin with. Their objective type games are a lot more enjoyable and the maps are a lot more enjoyable.

Though.. I did have Call of Duty on the PC way back when. Whatever one World at War was, think that was the name. Remember having all of those people in a match. So many things going on.. the vehicles.. it was just a great experience. That's what I get when I play Halo.

The whole skill debate is pointless, as well. Considering everyone is biased. If you're terrible at a game, you're likely to say the game is for noobs. (I should know, I'm not that god at CoD) But if you're great at a game, it's likely to require more skill than the other game in your opinion.

what he said.

Barad
07-04-2012, 12:36 PM
I'll say it again like I did in the Battlefield vs CoD thread..neither, I prefer cake. :Bounce: