PDA

View Full Version : New Update

ConnSol
04-26-2006, 11:23 PM
I found this article this morning on 2k sports website, it says something about a xbl update being out on april 26th 2006, here is the link for anyone that wants it

http://www.2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79739

Jabberwocky CPA
04-27-2006, 01:01 AM
I hope this works as I can not play that game unless I remove the hard drive and that in itself is a pain.

At least they addressed the issue rather quickly.:rolleyes:

Krazie
04-27-2006, 04:19 AM
Very cool, soon as I hear that this works, I'll go out and buy the game, I need some baseball to play on live from time to time :)

CannibalJoe
04-29-2006, 07:11 AM
I don't know what the update was, but i can tell you the game is still freezing up. Well at least mine is. Good thing i only rented it. It's a shame too cuz i actually enjoy the game.

retrokid
04-29-2006, 07:55 AM
Rented it last week when it kept freezing...and finally the patch is out today. Rented it again and downloaded the patch...and guess what? It froze.

I decided to delete the save games from before, hoping that would work, and it did. Played two games without freezing, then saved my profile and went to dinner. Just played it again a few minutes ago, and it froze after the first inning. Was pissed, rebooted, froze again after first inning.

Went in and deleted profile AGAIN and it works. So...........

This sucks.

GomerPyle1188
08-28-2009, 04:35 AM
Rented it last week when it kept freezing...and finally the patch is out today. Rented it again and downloaded the patch...and guess what? It froze.

I decided to delete the save games from before, hoping that would work, and it did. Played two games without freezing, then saved my profile and went to dinner. Just played it again a few minutes ago, and it froze after the first inning. Was pissed, rebooted, froze again after first inning.

Went in and deleted profile AGAIN and it works. So...........

This sucks.

Did you delete your profile or just the game saves??

Spanish Assault
10-31-2009, 04:47 PM
i Never downloaded any update and the game never froze...