PDA

View Full Version : Robin's ice suit causing balancing problems on wooden planks

MsBehavin
07-04-2012, 10:38 PM
Has anyone else been having problems with Robin's ice suit? When I have to play Robin wearing it, when it comes to walking across wooden planks, he doesn't stay in place by the controls and he is flung to the side/shaky, and so he just falls off every time. I first noticed this in the level where you play as Green Lantern etc. and now also in Gotham City for one of the roof top gold bricks.

gtasthehunter
07-04-2012, 11:14 PM
nope not nothing like that happened to me i posted about that in another post starting http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=5146655&postcount=12

MsBehavin
07-04-2012, 11:21 PM
Thanks. That's exactly the problem. :( Offline friend suggested Mr Freeze to me too, like in that thread. So about to try that.

Covenant
07-05-2012, 06:02 AM
Thanks. That's exactly the problem. :( Offline friend suggested Mr Freeze to me too, like in that thread. So about to try that.

Another possible solution that I posted on another thread on the same subject:

I had the same problem--no matter what I did, it would throw me off. By accident, I found this solution: Jump onto the ledge of the building, and carefully walk its (non-Lego) edge, right above the electrified area. If you do it right, he'll walk across without falling or getting shocked. Once I got across and grabbed the brick, I went back and tried it again and it worked. Seems to take a little finagling to keep him on the ledge once you jump up there, but if he stays without moving, you should be able to walk across. Hope this helps.

Schfooge
07-07-2012, 03:57 AM
I found that he balances better, if you hold A down while moving. Be careful, as he jumps when you first press the button.

Hoffer
07-07-2012, 08:03 AM
nope not nothing like that happened to me i posted about that in another post starting http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=5146655&postcount=12

This part drove me nuts too. I would miss that last hydrant jump constantly. Then I'd just fall off the plank. After working on this one gold brick for I bet an hour, I just flung myself on the electric ground and made it across. I did have the invincible cheat turned on. I'm assuming you won't make it across without that on.

burnoutbabe
08-05-2012, 12:12 PM
this one drove me nuts. I found jumping along the 5 ice bits tricky for some reason, then I'd fall off the blooming plank.

So i just walked across the elec and that worked fine.

Of course i now realise I could have just flown to the end as Superman, changed into Mr Freeze to open the robin suit and done it in 5 mins!

Last gold brick hurrah!