PDA

View Full Version : Heisman Online Dynasty

mcampb9107
07-05-2012, 10:37 AM
Hello

Its that time of year again for NCAA Football and I will be running a Mature dynasty league. Myself xbox gamertag (S7 MCampbell) and (xZx Brim xZx) have been running leagues for years and have had a great turn out thus far.

We will use this forum for basic communications up until the game is released but please send me a friends invite if interested if my friends list is full please send me a pm and I will clear some room.

Please make sure you have a mic as we will do off-season and will attempt to have everyone on when doing this.

Fill free to post questions in here.

This will be a 3 star dynasty please send me a friends request.

Autopilot Rules: Users must play their games and must recruit their players, not the CPU. Autopilot is not an alternative to showing up. However, people do go out of town, get sick etc etc and autopilot options may be discussed with Brim or MCamp.

Vacation/Absence: You must ALWAYS let your commish know in advance. If you do NOT let me know you MUST accept any consequences that come of this.

Advances: CPU Games must be done within a 24 time frame. User games will be allowed extra time if the effort is put in by both parties involved. If only one tries to schedule, they will be given a CPU game.

Game Play Settings:
Level: Heisman
Length: 8 minutes
Sliders: Default
Penalties: Default

Disconnects/Freezes: If you have a disconnect during a user game, simply work it out with your opponent. If this means restarting completely so be it, whatever you feel is the best go ahead with that. If you need it mediated, contact Brim or MCamp.

If you have a freeze during the game, snap a picture of the game on your cell phone and send it to Brim or MCamp

Complaints about opponent's play: First pause the game and let your opponent know what rule they were breaking. Give them the benefit of the doubt that it was a mistake. If it happens again, immediately contact Brim or MCamp through private messages, and the offending user will be dealt with from there. Save game footage if necessary to show how your opponent was playing- whether it be with the highlights feature on the game, or with your cell phone.

Notes on CPU games: Treat your CPU opponents with the same respect that you treat your user opponents. Blowouts happen, but there is a scoring cap of 60 points. If you go over the scoring cap, the game result will be thrown out and the game will be simmed. There is no exception to this rule. If you are up big in the 4th on the CPU, rest your star players and chew the clock. You will avoid injuries and even build up your sportsmanship rating (if you care). By playing younger players, you have the chance for them to gain in-season progression, and the chance that they progress well is also increased.

Winning Big: If you are winning by 21 or more points at anytime in the 4th quarter with 3 minutes remaining in the game take your damn foot off the gas. If the starters are in, don't try to score. There are many things you can do to keep from running the score up (chew clock, conservative playcalling such as simple halfback dives). Also, there is no need to try to take those HB dives to the house everytime, sometime it doesn't hurt to try to get tackled instead of looking like a stat whore.

windycitywarrior71
07-07-2012, 08:37 AM
I'd be down to play. I usually use ASU so i might struggle on heisman. I can always use the ducks though.

xZx Brim xZx
07-07-2012, 10:18 AM
Mcamp failed to post that this a 3star dynasty. ASU is fine because they r a 3 star team.

Here is the list of 3 star schools: http://kegsneggsblog.com/2012/06/06/ncaa-13-ratings-revealed-lets-all-remain-calm-about-them/

xZx Brim xZx
07-08-2012, 10:55 AM
Returning Members
1. S7 Mcamp Team: North Carolina State
2. xZx Brim xZx Team Oregon State
3. Amasters88 Teamd TBD
4. Hollywood3131 Team:Kentucky

Potential New members
5. The Ron 71 Team Arizona State
6. touretteskid101 Team Northwestern
7. iiChiZiknator Team Rutgers
8. PhiTauBro Team:Kansas
9. Red Alert XOB Team:TBD
10. WVUWILD team TBD
11. xxn1n0 br0wnxx team: Missississipi State
12. ll snoop973 ll Team:Kansas State
13. ll Ro 315 ll team: TBD

xZx Brim xZx
07-08-2012, 07:46 PM
We might have one more spot left?

No using default coaching profiles and members must create there own coach.

ll snoop973 ll
07-09-2012, 08:32 AM
Kansas state or The cuse

windycitywarrior71
07-10-2012, 05:21 AM
Should be fun! I've Never done a Dynasty with so many players before. Looking forward to this. Feel free to shoot me an friend invite.

mythrush
07-18-2012, 06:24 PM
My gt is MythRush I would be down for this league, send me a invite if there is still room