PDA

View Full Version : Why Paid for Netflik and HuluPlus???

xXxDave69prxXx
07-05-2012, 01:39 PM
Hello guys GM and Bon Apettid,well i became with this thred becasue i never use the bouth of this Apps in my Xbox360 and yesterday i downlaoded Bouth and i Register in Bouth,is very cool dont lie,but what i dont like is they charge u for monthly is not like the Gold Member for 1 Year u paid $60 Dollar for 1 year and if u wanna see Netflik or Huluplus u need to paid too apart Monthly come one is not good enough with the 1 Year Gold Member Come on!!!!!Feel Free to put or Opinion.
P.S:If u dont understand what i mean sorry so sorry i tried my Best ok my native language is Spanish ok

Gackt
07-05-2012, 01:50 PM
They are not services owned by microsoft, so of course they have their own monthly fees. I don't use Hulu so I can't speak for that, but Netflix streaming service is well worth the 8 dollars a month it costs imo.

Angry Tripod
07-05-2012, 01:57 PM
its almost not worth it anymore, i used to have netflix and the updates on titles were few and far between, i can only handle so many b movies a week. as my age has progressed ive been watching more tv shows so i might check out hulu.

They are not services owned by microsoft, so of course they have their own monthly fees. I don't use Hulu so I can't speak for that, but Netflix streaming service is well worth the 8 dollars a month it costs imo.

ChickinOnaChain
07-05-2012, 02:09 PM
They'll charge for those things...and pretty much anything else because people will pay for them. I've never used eithe one and I won't. I already have movie channels on my dish that I don't watch. Why add more?

Spanish Assault
07-05-2012, 02:10 PM
I dumped Netflix ages ago.

If you have Comcast (xfinity) they have a similar service for $5 that works on the xbox.

xXxDave69prxXx
07-05-2012, 03:08 PM
They'll charge for those things...and pretty much anything else because people will pay for them. I've never used eithe one and I won't. I already have movie channels on my dish that I don't watch. Why add more?
i got dish too,only wass this is a free month in Netflix and well i say let me see how is and in Hulu is a Weak Only and Frankly i dont like either of bouth i dont know i dont paid yet only a free Trial they Give

AmbaLaBamba
07-05-2012, 03:55 PM
They are not services owned by microsoft, so of course they have their own monthly fees.

This. They can charge whatever they like, I'm lucky as I already have a subscription to LoveFilm so watching movies/shows instantly on the app doesn't cost me any extra money.

There are some good free apps though, especially for music. :)

xKRAIZEEMANx
07-05-2012, 05:13 PM
Netflix is cheaper than cable....
Also, You do not even need an X-Box to enjoy Netflix. I have the app on my Blu-Ray player/Smart TV & my phone (that includes it's own HDMI out)....Also, you can use it on your PC/Laptop.

Never utilized HULU Plus, but it would still be cheaper than cable, even combined with Netflix, and would only stand to increase the library in which one could access.

cjdavies
07-05-2012, 05:52 PM
I did a month trial on Netflix on the Internet and most of the titles I wanted were not listed.
I joined Lovefilm instead for DVD's, 10 for 2 DVD's at one time - I have about 8 a month.

biggred0020
07-05-2012, 06:03 PM
I use Netflix, and someone else pays for it.. i'm good.

mrj3d
07-05-2012, 06:29 PM
I love Netflix. I dropped my dish a few months ago, way too damn expensive.

FFFreak1129
07-06-2012, 02:42 AM
I use Netflix and I like it. Way cheaper then cable and I don't watch alot of tv anymore anyway. The tv shows that I do want to watch are on Netflix so thats good. And like xKraizeemanx said you can use it on other things besides the Xbox so thats really handy. Never used Hulu Plus.