PDA

View Full Version : Elite Controller

Gun-Nut
09-03-2007, 03:22 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before, but would an Elite controller work on my Premium console? since I mite consider getting one and a black faceplate :P since you can't see the rest of my console.

teh x3nomorph
09-03-2007, 03:26 PM
Yes, you just have to sinc it to your console just like you would with any other controller, and it will work just fine.

beetlejuice101
09-03-2007, 03:26 PM
I'm sure it would work.

I King Pin 0
09-03-2007, 05:55 PM
Yes, they work, I use 2 white, and 2 black(elite) controllers interchangeably. I also have the recahargable battery packs and the play and charge kits, and the kits work to charge all of the controllers.

cyberhookup
09-03-2007, 11:20 PM
Yes, they work, I use 2 white, and 2 black(elite) controllers interchangeably. I also have the recahargable battery packs and the play and charge kits, and the kits work to charge all of the controllers.

Wow either you play a lot or your hands get sweaty like mind because I play way to long. I only use 2 controllers though not 4 lol. :biglaugh

Jdm
09-04-2007, 07:41 AM
Yes, you just have to sinc it to your console just like you would with any other controller, and it will work just fine.

Correct.

The simplest way to sync the controller to your console is using the Play & Charge Kit.

I King Pin 0
09-05-2007, 12:05 AM
Wow either you play a lot or your hands get sweaty like mind because I play way to long. I only use 2 controllers though not 4 lol. :biglaugh

Well its more of a charging pack issue with me. I hate playing with a controller with the cord plugged in while its charging. I think it makes it to heavy lol.

Skillet
09-05-2007, 01:07 AM
Wait...the play and charge kit syncs the controller?

Wow. I thought it just pushed power one way to charge the battery. I didn't know it would actually sync the controller.

Jdm
09-05-2007, 01:48 AM
Wait...the play and charge kit syncs the controller?

Wow. I thought it just pushed power one way to charge the battery. I didn't know it would actually sync the controller.

Well, the intention for the P&C is to charge your Rechargeable Battery Packs on the Wireless Controllers. That's its main purpose, but I found out that it can also sync your controller to consoles as well. I find it troublesome at times, that the controller and console don't read each other. It can't be more simple then using the P&C to sync wireless controllers. Try it out!

P.S. I own 4 Xbox 360's and I sync my controllers all over the place using the P&C.

Legends xExilex
09-05-2007, 02:20 PM
4 xbox 360s? :confused:

Jdm
09-06-2007, 03:44 AM
4 xbox 360s? :confused:

Yes and I'm not bragging about it. I was simply letting everyone know that I sync my controllers using the P&C on all my consoles.

2 NTSC Premiums, NTSC-J Blue Dragon Core, and a
Elite.