PDA

View Full Version : Gauge List and Descriptions

Tyger7
07-06-2012, 03:17 AM
About Gauges

In the "Extras" menu, there is a setup for Gauges. When you earn these in the game, you can equip them (one at a time only). They will grant you special effects. Beating the game with a certain two of them will even give you achievements. It is noted in the descriptions which ones they are. Gaining all 9 of them will also unlock an achievement. Also, getting the final gauge will allow you to much easier complete the game on Hard Mode and obtain all S ranks.

Avenger

How to obtain: Default

Effect: None

Defender

How to obtain: Achieve a Total Rank of A in 3 episodes in Part I: Suffering on any difficulty.

Effect: It will decrease your damage taken.

Destructor

How to obtain: Achieve a Total Rank of A in 3 episodes in Part II: Rebirth on any difficulty.

Effect: Fills up the Unlimited Gauge faster

Thermoregulator

How to obtain: Achieve a Total Rank of A in 3 episodes in Part III: Karma on any difficulty.

Effect: Recover from overheating faster

Survivor

How to obtain: Achieve a Total Rank of A in 10 episodes on any difficulty.

Effect: Length of time in Unlimited Mode is extended

Blind Master

How to obtain: Achieve a Total Rank of A or higher for all episodes in the game on any difficulty.

Effect: None of the gauges are displayed throughout the game

Note: Completing all episodes with this Gauge equipped rewards you with an achievement.

Augur

How to obtain: Complete all episodes in the game with the Blind Master Gauge equipped on any difficulty.

Effect: All counterable attacks are automatically countered

Mortal

How to obtain: Achieve a Total Rank of S in 10 episodes on any difficulty.

Effect: Reduces the length of the Life Gauge

Note: Completing all episodes with this Gauge equipped rewards you with an achievement.

Obliterator

How to obtain: Complete all episodes in the game with the Mortal Gauge equipped on any difficulty.

Effect: Maintains the Unlimited Gauge at maximum at all times

Important: This Gauge will help you with Hard mode as well as S ranks. Very good to use.

pedgz
07-23-2013, 05:02 AM
i've looked all over for an answer to this but haven't found any, so i might as well ask it here:
is the blind master gauge exactly the same as the avenger (default) gauge in which the only difference is you do not see the gauges on the screen?

Armed Madman
08-19-2013, 02:37 AM
i've looked all over for an answer to this but haven't found any, so i might as well ask it here:
is the blind master gauge exactly the same as the avenger (default) gauge in which the only difference is you do not see the gauges on the screen?
I did notice any difference between the two gauges, except that the blink gauge automatically puts you into unlimited mode once it fills.