PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else having trouble connection to XBL?

Panda
07-06-2012, 03:33 PM
I tried logging into my profile and was unable to connect to XBL so, I tried another account and it seemed to work. I attempted to recover the first and the profile downloaded about a quarter of the way until it gave me the message "Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 80150101."

And, if I attempt to log into the official xbox.com website I get the following -

"Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

date: 7/6/2012 3:32:47 PM
code:
s:
id:
req: "

The xbox support twitter looks pretty rammed right now but I'm just wondering if any of you guys are having trouble or if you're fine.

x SL4YER x
07-06-2012, 03:34 PM
snap me too

VitaminAmy
07-06-2012, 03:35 PM
same here... bummer :(

x SL4YER x
07-06-2012, 03:37 PM
so what the hell can we do about it

iBuzz7S
07-06-2012, 03:37 PM
so what the hell can we do about it
Wait until Microsoft fix it. Until then, play offline or find something else to do.

http://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-live-status

Mastrius
07-06-2012, 03:38 PM
Oh hey I just made a thread for this too. Looks like I'm not alone. Well then.

vintagegamer24
07-06-2012, 03:39 PM
Been logged in and playing Reach for a couple hours now. At the moment I don't appear to be having any issues.

Panda
07-06-2012, 03:40 PM
Ah, that's why I made this thread - because I couldn't find any others xD.

Is anybody actually playing online just fine?

x SL4YER x
07-06-2012, 03:41 PM
strange that i can sign in on one off my profles but not on this one

Mastrius
07-06-2012, 03:43 PM
Ah, that's why I made this thread - because I couldn't find any others xD.

Is anybody actually playing online just fine?

Yeah we made our threads at the same time :P

I WAS playing online just fine. Then I went to delete some content and reset my box to check if it made it any faster and I couldn't sign in anymore, while all the other Live accounts on my Xbox can. Blah. Sucks. Told my friend I'd be right back and now I just can't go on. Heh.

Frostbite
07-06-2012, 03:43 PM
Been logged in and playing Reach for a couple hours now. At the moment I don't appear to be having any issues.

That sounds great! But why don't you turn your 360 OFF, then turn it back on again. See if you can connect to XBL again.

WeemanNewYork
07-06-2012, 03:44 PM
I test my network status everything is connected. There is problem with service.

Mastrius
07-06-2012, 03:45 PM
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/07/06/psa-xbox-live-down-microsoft-investigating/

People are aware. Should be fixed eventually. I guess for now....I'm going to have to *sigh...* READ A BOOK! NOOOOOO---- but seriously. I'm off to read. Hopefully by the time I stop it'll be fixed.

littlejay
07-06-2012, 03:45 PM
the alert now says problems with consoles. i didn't know this at first and tried to recover my account because other accounts worked fine. now it says i can't download profiles and i can't play offline now :/

Mastrius
07-06-2012, 03:48 PM
the alert now says problems with consoles. i didn't know this at first and tried to recover my account because other accounts worked fine. now it says i can't download profiles and i can't play offline now :/

Yep...I'm with ya man. Same exact thing happened to me. Frustrating.

Mighty Goliath89
07-06-2012, 03:50 PM
Hopefully it will be fixed when I get to go online later tonight although it most likely will be.

ChickinOnaChain
07-06-2012, 04:18 PM
XBL is a piece of shit web site, that's why you can't get on it. Maybe it's over loaded with the 20-30 users they have. And yes, I hate that place. I've never had any trouble getting on here.

Iceskater101
07-06-2012, 04:21 PM
Okay at least I am not the only one! It sucks because this weekend is double XP weekend in Max Payne 3 and now I can't play it because my internet is not working :/ I hope they get this resolved soon. I might just start my Old School playthrough then.

Ham Woopan
07-06-2012, 04:21 PM
Cue the "HACKED!" replies.

DucknahEireann
07-06-2012, 04:23 PM
Yeah there's lots of people having problems signing into Live including me. Three hours or so now I've been trying. Get it sorted MS. I'm supposed to be boosting later.

TVthePunisher
07-06-2012, 04:27 PM
HACKED! HIDE YO PASSWORDS, HIDE YO POINTS...AND HIDE YO HUSBANDS CAUSE THEY BE STEALIN' EVERYTHING UP IN HERE!

Ah service alerts =) this might explain why I was having a HORRIBLE amount of lag when I was playing a game earlier...shooting at enemies and none of the shots hit? And I died without anything hitting me? Yeah...somethin'z up.

And, lolz...apparently my modem wants to reset itself too. Glorious day! =D!!!!!!...and it's sunny too, I'ma go enjoy some hot temps!

yummymummy
07-06-2012, 04:42 PM
HACKED! HIDE YO PASSWORDS, HIDE YO POINTS...AND HIDE YO HUSBANDS CAUSE THEY BE STEALIN' EVERYTHING UP IN HERE!

Ah service alerts =) this might explain why I was having a HORRIBLE amount of lag when I was playing a game earlier...shooting at enemies and none of the shots hit? And I died without anything hitting me? Yeah...somethin'z up.

And, lolz...apparently my modem wants to reset itself too. Glorious day! =D!!!!!!...and it's sunny too, I'ma go enjoy some hot temps!

the husband hackers lol

If you are playing COD it always lags .... anyway we will just have to sit and wait and have a few beers :drunk

Barad
07-06-2012, 04:42 PM
I got disconnected 20 mins ago and now I can't log back in.. :( MS are working on it..

JMNELSON
07-06-2012, 04:51 PM
Anyone else get it back up?

supadryz
07-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Ok this is not good. I can't log in on my main profile yet I have no problems with my 2nd account. I attempted to recover my supadryz account & it's a no go, even worse is the fact my profile has now disappeared & in my memory unit under profile it says corrupted.

Microsoft all I can say is my saved data had better still be There when this is sorted other wise I will not be happy!!! I will be screwed big time!!!!

Frostbite
07-06-2012, 04:54 PM
It seems like this are starting to work again. XBOX.com is back up for me. And I have friends online playing. But I still can't connect.

But my WP did connect to XBL. It wouldn't earlier.

iNf3Rn0 Lan
07-06-2012, 04:55 PM
Ok this is not good. I can't log in on my main profile yet I have no problems with my 2nd account. I attempted to recover my supadryz account & it's a no go, even worse is the fact my profile has now disappeared & in my memory unit under profile it says corrupted.

Microsoft all I can say is my saved data had better still be ere when this is sorted other wise I will not be happy!!!

Saved data is bound to your memory devices like your hard drive, so it will definitely still be there.

yummymummy
07-06-2012, 04:55 PM
We should get something in return for all this disruption, we pay enough for xbox live and games already :(

yummymummy
07-06-2012, 04:57 PM
It seems like this are starting to work again. XBOX.com is back up for me. And I have friends online playing. But I still can't connect.

But my WP did connect to XBL. It wouldn't earlier.

I have tried logging on xbox.com but it says my account is blocked so I am just taking that as rubbish for now until they get this issue sorted.

supadryz
07-06-2012, 05:00 PM
I can sign on to Xbox live on my iPad but still can't recover my profile on console.

Barad
07-06-2012, 05:04 PM
Funny most of my friends never even got disconnected, I'm looking on xbox.com and they're all online playing the lucky bastards and I'm stuck here counting the seconds.. :P

JMNELSON
07-06-2012, 05:05 PM
Funny most of my friends never even got disconnected, I'm looking on xbox.com and they're all online playign lucky bastards!Exactly, same for me!

Rep
07-06-2012, 05:21 PM
I'm lucky I got on a couple of hours ago, lol. Not even gonna try signing out and back in.

Fireball6554
07-06-2012, 05:29 PM
Mine's been down for about two hours now. I can't play offline either because my profile disappeared after trying to recover it.

iNf3Rn0 Lan
07-06-2012, 05:39 PM
I saw someone mention something about Xbox Live Rewards members. Are all of us XBL Rewards members? That could be why we can't get on and yet a large number of my friends list (like casuals) are online right now.

PLaSmA T4rt
07-06-2012, 05:39 PM
It is a service alert go to the xbox website click on xbox live status and it should tell you what is happening I checked it and it said that it be difficult to sign into xbox live right now or zume but other than that it everything else is good like matchmaking. we just have to wait until they fix their services:eek:

Kairi
07-06-2012, 05:47 PM
I saw someone mention something about Xbox Live Rewards members. Are all of us XBL Rewards members? That could be why we can't get on and yet a large number of my friends list (like casuals) are online right now.
I don't think that is the issue. I've been part of XBL rewards since it's started and I have not had any issues getting on today at all. I had a slight issue with getting on Xbox.com but that fixed itself in five minutes or so. Maybe it deals with where people are located and their connection?

A ZombieTwinkie
07-06-2012, 05:55 PM

I am, and I cannot sign on. My girlfriend is a Rewards Member also, and her Xbox is working. I think maybe if you were signed on before the disruption happened, you're alright. But, if you tried after it went down, you can't.

One thing that bothers me, though, is that I added 1,600 MSP on Monday. Haven't spent any, and now it says "Check Points Balance * Add Points" where the total should be displayed on the website. I better have not lost those.

Dark Anaconda
07-06-2012, 06:01 PM
Hey guys,

i hope somebody can help me , i am realy realy confused.

I didn`t played Xbox since 2 months , i never touched it, and i never went to xbox live.

Today..after 2 months, i wanted to play xbox again , i tried to connect to xbox live, but i couldn`t.

When i check my connection ,there is always the same message: "Your Nat Type is to low" or something like that.

I never had this problem before (and honestly i don`t know how to fix this Nat Type thing).

But in this thread ,i heard that many people have also connection problems.

Is that true? Maybe this has nothing to do with me , maybe it has something to do with the microsoft server?

Does somebody else have this kind of problems? I would be realy appreciated about every helpful answer.

Best regards

D.A.

Crypt
07-06-2012, 06:02 PM
Should be down for next couple hours, according to reports

HellspawnRei
07-06-2012, 06:05 PM
Still everything works fine for me.

tremberz
07-06-2012, 06:06 PM
I've just managed to get online!

matthewh00
07-06-2012, 06:07 PM

Same, went to Dashboard and connected straight away after playing some Guitar Hero.

Barad
07-06-2012, 06:08 PM
Back on lads! :drunk

A ZombieTwinkie
07-06-2012, 06:09 PM
I was able to sign on just now, as well. Saw a few friends pop online from my girlfriend's Xbox and decided to try it.

Dervicious
07-06-2012, 06:10 PM

Same here! 5 friends online, too! :woop:

ShadoW zonE
07-06-2012, 06:19 PM
I can sign too! I guess Microsoft fixed the problem with the servers.

Fax HR
07-06-2012, 09:06 PM
I haven't checked mine in a few hours now, but it happened to me also. Apparently it's due to the TMZ app on the marketplace, even if you didn't download it, because I didn't.

TVthePunisher
07-06-2012, 09:24 PM
It all works now, woo! My game's still lagged to hell though. Wasn't Call of Duty, just Operation Raccoon City. I'm seriously taking a shot and two seconds later, it finally connects. I mean they all hit despite the enemies moving all over the place...but that extra couple seconds can lead to me getting damaged before their own damage actually recognizes. Basically...a Professional run just became 5X harder than it should of been because zombies and crimsons weren't dying on cue.

mrj3d
07-06-2012, 11:16 PM
It went out for me too, I wasn't able to connect for a few hours before it finally worked. I have problems with my router so I just assumed it was me, but everything else connected without issue.

W00kieeWARL0RD
09-04-2012, 10:19 AM
Okay,idk how long ago this happened to you guys but its doing the same Shit to me,how long did it take them to fix,it because since I went to redownload it(like they suggested)it removed my profile off my xbox completely,so I can't even play offline

xbox360freak222
09-04-2012, 10:21 AM
yer i cant sign in i tested the connection and it sais its all good but i cant sign into live on my account

W00kieeWARL0RD
09-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Fix this Shit Microsoft!!:mad:

Volcom guy992
09-04-2012, 10:28 AM
As I said in another thread Its probably just little maintenance, nothing to worry about. That or a little server outage. They usually resolve stuff like this pretty quick. Have no fear xbox live will be back soon.

W00kieeWARL0RD
09-04-2012, 10:32 AM
Haha I've already been staring at this thread for an hour:blurp

siamese snake
09-04-2012, 11:08 AM
Time to go and find out what fresh air feels like lol.

Can't even find out what the service alert is either because it keeps saying "you've found a glitch" oh well.

shedhead22
09-04-2012, 11:16 AM
i thought it was just me haha, i tried redownloading my profile and its giving me an error 8015020A or something like that... hopefully XBL gets rebooted soon... just in time for the new BF3 patch... could it have something to do with that?

shedhead22
09-04-2012, 11:28 AM
i thought it was just me haha, i tried redownloading my profile and its giving me an error 8015020A or something like that... hopefully XBL gets rebooted soon... just in time for the new BF3 patch... could it have something to do with that?
make that error code 8015000A