PDA

View Full Version : Even EASIER method of grinding than Panda Bears

demi
07-07-2012, 02:28 AM
Screw the annoying Panda Bears, here's an even easier method of grinding

SULLIVAN

You have 4 minutes to kill this guy, and you can do it in under a minute easily.

You get 24,000 XP per kill (with all XP modifiers). Restart level. Done.

No need to wrestle with panda bears or do any work besides shoot him with an Assault Rifle and Shotgun (my preferred choice). Pop some Gun Damage++ and XP++ (all of them) and you are good.

Tyger7
07-07-2012, 02:34 AM
I will try this later. Though i have not played in a while. What level?

demi
07-07-2012, 02:35 AM
Agency HQ, its literally the first thing you do. No enemies to fight, nothing. Just you, him, and 24,000 XP. The sacs you have to shoot are always in the same spot.

Spadiel
07-10-2012, 12:41 PM
I will have to give this a try. Got tired of farming Panda's using the checkpoint before they break in and then reloading as soon as I absorbed the XP from the second one, hoping that it would not save at the wrong time.

MaicoWin
10-12-2012, 10:00 PM
MVI 6969 - YouTube

NeverDead farming Sullivan on Agency HQ for 24000 experience points in as little as 14 seconds (my record time). Once you deplete his third life bar, you don't need to wait for the subsequent cutscene and then restart, as that wastes more time loading and skipping cutscenes. You can just reload checkpoint as soon as you defeat him, and it will bring you back to the beginning of the fight again with your experience saved.

Make sure to equip Extra XP, Extra XP +, and Extra XP ++, in order to get the full 24000 experience points. I also had equipped Gun Power + and Gun Power ++, but you can use whatever suits you best. Some other abilities that might be useful to use are Snap Aim, Mono-Sight, and Quick Reload. You'll also never run out of Assault Rifle ammo, as there is an ammo box right in front of you at the start of the fight. I use the Assault Rifles, since that's what it defaults to when you replay this chapter. They also shoot faster and do more damage than the Bowguns.

The first run shows my preferred method of running and gunning. The second run shows the ledge right next to the second yellow sac on the third phase indicating where you can stand if you are a bit slower at shooting everything down in time, since the room will start to turn. That ledge will ensure you won't fall down as you finish him off. The third run shows me beating him in 15 seconds, I tried to get another run of 14 seconds recorded but couldn't manage to pull it off with the camera recording.

SpinelesS
02-08-2013, 08:16 AM
Thanks for this, that last ability cost is insane. ( I was expecting the last ability to cost as much as all the other abilities put together, not over 3 times as much)

Is there a quick way to choose what weapons you start with every time you restart?

I think you start with whatever you had on the last level you finished (I wanna start out holding two loaded assault rifles to make everything go faster).

CellFrame
08-14-2013, 11:21 AM
Screw the annoying Panda Bears, here's an even easier method of grinding

SULLIVAN

You have 4 minutes to kill this guy, and you can do it in under a minute easily.

You get 24,000 XP per kill (with all XP modifiers). Restart level. Done.

No need to wrestle with panda bears or do any work besides shoot him with an Assault Rifle and Shotgun (my preferred choice). Pop some Gun Damage++ and XP++ (all of them) and you are good.

I'm afraid I have to disagree. See this thread for the best method:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=5933139#post5933139