PDA

View Full Version : Last 2 Gold bricks

leper33
07-07-2012, 06:14 AM
Can anyone help me out with these? Only need two more for the 1000gs. Both are around the middle island and I'm sure they're races I've missed.

First is at about 4 o'clock on the island and is directly south of the Power Station.

Second is in the water to the east of the bridge dividing the top and missle islands.

Any help please?

Rep
07-07-2012, 06:25 AM
Can anyone help me out with these? Only need two more for the 1000gs. Both are around the middle island and I'm sure they're races I've missed.

First is at about 4 o'clock on the island and is directly south of the Power Station.

Second is in the water to the east of the bridge dividing the top and missle islands.

Any help please?

Can't remember the first one, but is the second gold brick underwater? If so, you can use Aquaman or Killer Croc to get that.

leper33
07-07-2012, 06:30 AM
Bah. Got the second one. It was in a boat race just out from the batcave. One to go!

leper33
07-07-2012, 06:38 AM
I'm thinking it's an air race. There are boat races that finish close near the marker... so I'm guessing it's an aerial race, but no idea where it begins.

leper33
07-07-2012, 07:00 AM
Answer to everything is turn the game off it seems. Last one I needed was the UFO race. Originally it was showing the end of the race. Turned it back on and it showed the start instead :)