PDA

View Full Version : Another missing Gold Brick question

rdrunr89
07-07-2012, 11:31 AM
I'm missing a gold brick in free roam. When I look at the map it shows a Y intersection on the top map near the bridge to go to the middle map. I've done boat races, flying. I get to the point and am standing right on top of it but it still doesn't register.

Any help would be appreciated. Its on the map where I circled. Sorry if its hard to see. Its under the red dot marked #3. Just go down to the Y intersection. Thanks.

ImaginaryRuins
07-07-2012, 11:50 AM
I hope my memory is correct. That brick is a reward for an airborne check point race, but the starting point is to the East past Wayne Manner, near the top of a building (among the clusters of other tall buildings).

One thing I hate about the gold bricks is that the map only show where the bricks are but not where the starting point of those check point races are. I too have two not yet figured out where the starting points are in the area marked no.10 in your map.

rdrunr89
07-07-2012, 02:50 PM
Thanks I'll give it a try. I don't have all the vehicles purchased yet.

Hoffer
07-07-2012, 03:13 PM
That one bugged me too. I remembered coming out of the Batcave with a boat, there was a boat race. So, I thought maybe there was an air race when I first come out of the Batcave with a helicopter. So, I went into the Batcave, got the Batcopter and when I came out, looked around and there was one of those green things for an air race. That was my last gold brick to get in free roam. Going back through the story now to get the rest. 22 left to go. :)

rdrunr89
07-07-2012, 07:45 PM
I hope my memory is correct. That brick is a reward for an airborne check point race, but the starting point is to the East past Wayne Manner, near the top of a building (among the clusters of other tall buildings).

One thing I hate about the gold bricks is that the map only show where the bricks are but not where the starting point of those check point races are. I too have two not yet figured out where the starting points are in the area marked no.10 in your map.

It was an air race. It never showed up with the Batwing but did when I flew by with a police helicopter. Thanks a bunch.

minishawsi
07-30-2012, 11:47 PM
Is this the brick near mission 6 start?