PDA

View Full Version : Worth getting?

metalman7554
07-07-2012, 01:48 PM
Ive seen a lot of people saying how glitchy some of the achievements are in this pack but is it worth getting overall?:confused:

Skeetacus
07-07-2012, 02:11 PM
I've only noticed maybe one glitchy achievement (I think); but overall I thought it was a decent piece of DLC. I say go for it! :D

Angelomio80
07-08-2012, 02:49 PM
Ive seen a lot of people saying how glitchy some of the achievements are in this pack but is it worth getting overall?:confused:

In my case i had problem only with the "Set them free!" achievement. The counter has been resetted when i opened my sixth Demon Door (in Brightwall); maybe because i tryed first to open it with an adopted child, so when i came with a biological child it opened.
Anyway i didn't get the achievement when i opened my seventh demon door in Millfields (i am playing now a second playtrough with other hero hoping it will not glitch anymore - also for others ach. and fun!).
The others ones achievements of this dlc worked all fine.

I really enjoyed playing this dlc mainly for the story and for the new places, so i suggest you take it. It also give to you some new dresses to find.

For the demon door achievement i suggest to follow the suggestions on the forum like: open the Mistpeak demon door as first; before to open the new demon door of this dlc, complete the main story and all the subquests and the others achievements of the dlc. And finally to open the dlc's demon door as the last.

metalman7554
07-08-2012, 04:09 PM
Alright thanks for the help and suggestions all :biglaugh

Angelomio80
07-09-2012, 03:13 PM
For the demon door achievement i suggest to follow the suggestions on the forum like: open the Mistpeak demon door as first; before to open the new demon door of this dlc, complete the main story and all the subquests and the others achievements of the dlc. And finally to open the dlc's demon door as the last.

I'm sorry mate, i have made some mistakes.
To avoid the demon's door glitch just follow this post, it seems to work:

Link
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=298866

Unfortunately in my 2nd playtrough i have already opened one of the original demon's door (before the one of the dlc), so probably it will be glitch again.
In this case i will re-play the main story for the third time and i will follow the instructions on that post :) (now i have only this achievement left!).

Jedi MoonKnight
03-05-2014, 10:23 AM

No.

It's even worse than the game. And that is saying ALOT.