PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Concept Art Help! Thread

Mr Deftino
07-08-2012, 03:35 AM
Hey guys, just looked on my extras menu.

Character Bios Missing:

First row, 2nd one in, in between amazing spidey and infected spidey. I've heard it's the Raimi spiderman but I already have him on the end of this row.

Art Galleries Missing:

Row 7, 2nd one in.

Row 14, 2nd one in.

The strange thing is, I can never remember photographing Advanced Sentries, Urban Commandos or the S-01 and S-03, yet their character bios are there and not blacked out, also when I try and photograph them the bars don't change colour so I dno what's happened there. Not sure what enemy I'm missing. And yes, I got the seekers and Oscorp Snipers.

Any help would be appreciated =).

EDIT: Just learned that the 2nd one in for character bios is the NEW black suit which you get for completing the game 100%. That means all I need is the art work. My enemy stat says 92% photographed, yet every single bio is there minus the 100% completion one I've just mentioned. Character Figurines at 97% and Concept Art at 97%. Game completion at 99%. Everything else 100%. Confusing.

Edit 2: Turns out I was missing Iguana and Rhino, but they were still in my extras menu, not blacked out. So double check who you have and who you don't guys!

TimL
07-08-2012, 03:14 PM
The 2nd character figure is the Raimi Spider-Man. You get it by unlocking the classic Spider-Man suit (actually Raimi) by getting a DLC (Stan Lee or Rhino).

Oh and the icon shows the BLACK Raimi Spider-Man. Yet it unlocked for me when I got the classic Spider-Man red/blue from my Rhino DLC.

Mr Deftino
07-08-2012, 03:21 PM
The 2nd character figure is the Raimi Spider-Man. You get it by unlocking the classic Spider-Man suit (actually Raimi) by getting a DLC (Stan Lee or Rhino).

Oh and the icon shows the BLACK Raimi Spider-Man. Yet it unlocked for me when I got the classic Spider-Man red/blue from my Rhino DLC.

On mine the classic suit is the last one in the first row. I got that from Stan Lee DLC. Maybe it varies depending on which DLC you got?

TimL
07-08-2012, 04:01 PM
Then the 2nd one is the black Raimi suit. I cant really remember in which order I unlocked them (never checked Extras, only did when I was done 100%).

It's the black Raimi suit, you probably unlock it then by unlocking the black Raimi suit in the game.

//EDIT: The other things you wanted to know:

Art Gallery:
Row 7, 2nd one in -> Infected SWAT guy it seems
Row 14, 2nd one in -> looks like the quarantine room you bring Gwen to in the first mission.