PDA

View Full Version : Easy guide for Dynamic Duo achievement

brandoon365
07-08-2012, 06:01 AM
This achievement can only be obtained through story mode, not freeplay.

The easiest way that I found to do this would be to go to level thirteen, Core Instability, and have a second controller join in. The entirety of this level is spent in a vehicle so you don't have to move the second player at all.

If you have already completed this level, you can access the computer in the Batcave and select replay story.

ImaginaryRuins
07-08-2012, 06:41 AM
Glad to know, though personally I don't find it very useful, because this achievement can be achieved as long as a level ends with 2 controllers, so I only needed to pluck in my 2nd controller near the end of level 1, while 99% of the time I played single-player.

brandoon365
07-08-2012, 07:21 AM
Glad to know, though personally I don't find it very useful, because this achievement can be achieved as long as a level ends with 2 controllers, so I only needed to pluck in my 2nd controller near the end of level 1, while 99% of the time I played single-player.

I didn't know that, wish I had though... Thanks for the tip though!

Hoffer
07-08-2012, 04:26 PM

This is what I did as well. Thanks to the achievement guide at this very website. :)