PDA

View Full Version : privacy settings

WingMan800
09-04-2007, 01:19 AM
can i set the privacy settings to where only my friends can give me a feedback or a complaint? because i have seen that on some people. random people give me a bad rep cuz i got a different name.

Tussell
09-04-2007, 02:14 AM
I don't think that's possible. Not to mention that would defeat the whole system of that.

cyberhookup
09-04-2007, 05:56 AM
No way. That isn't possible at all. I wish it was though. That would kick so much a$$

Jdm
09-04-2007, 07:19 AM
Tussell and Cyber are both correct.

If that was the case, that would truly defeat the whole purpose of having a Feedback system installed. The reason why a range of gamers can leave you a feedback is simply because M$ wants to know who the "trouble-makers" are over XBL. If it were only you and your friends who can leave feedback for each other, that would mean you guys can have a riot over XBL and no one can report your rude acts(not saying you guys are rude or anything related to that).

cyberhookup
09-04-2007, 07:29 AM
Tussell and Cyber are both correct.

If that was the case, that would truly defeat the whole purpose of having a Feedback system installed. The reason why a range of gamers can leave you a feedback is simply because M$ wants to know who the "trouble-makers" are over XBL. If it were only you and your friends who can leave feedback for each other, that would mean you guys can have a riot over XBL and no one can report your rude acts(not saying you guys are rude or anything related to that).

Yey I'm right for once lol. The feedback system doesn't even work that well at all though really. I mean I can think of tons of ways to make it better then it is.

Lunacy182
09-04-2007, 12:27 PM
I wish you could do that. My rep says I use bad language and argue, or something like that. But the thing is my mic never worked when I first bought my 360. So I don't know how someone said I used bad language when I had a broken mic.