PDA

View Full Version : Gold brick ontop of Arkham Asylum

mefabgirl
07-08-2012, 08:07 PM
Hi

I cant phathom out how to get the Sensor suit ontop of the Asylum. I've currently got the Elec suit on and used the grapple in the back corner. I noticed when flying with Superman that there is a walk way on the left once you have grappled up, with a Suit ring that isnt activated and a platform that looks like it should have a rope on it?
Any ideas on how i get the suit ring to activate please?! I also went round and flicked the Electricity Switch on the other side, but i've no idea what it does.
Tried Googling this but it just comes up with Arkham Asylum Antics info.

gtasthehunter
07-08-2012, 09:03 PM
when in Elec suit find the grapple spot on the ground!

mefabgirl
07-08-2012, 10:16 PM
yes the one to the right of the suit, still doesnt help me as it only takes me up to the lower part with the electric slope?! And Batman wont jump up on the upper walkway on the left, where the suit is.

Scrap that ive figured it out myself

keen2108
08-01-2012, 04:07 PM
Please can you help me then? I am really stuck on this one!

burnoutbabe
08-02-2012, 10:37 AM
I did manage this with joker and superman so maybe do it that way. I definately didn't use a batman from the ground, i possibly activated the suit up there and switched to batman when up, but i definitely didn't start on the ground.

So try joker and see if that helps?

LAPIII
07-02-2013, 09:07 PM
I had this same problem until I saw this video (start at 4:40):

LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes Walkthrough: All Gold Brick Locations #1 | North - YouTube