gr3g23
09-04-2007, 04:30 AM
im gonna get one of the two which one is better

Krueger
09-04-2007, 04:32 AM
bioshock is so much better and people need to stop making these threads

DoM cAbAn
09-04-2007, 04:46 AM
They're hard to compare, really, since Two Worlds is an RPG and Bioshock is a Shooter.

What I would do is either watch video reviews on both games, or read reviews on both, and decide which one you like better.

Everyone is going to have different opinions, and they might not have the same taste in games as you do, so you could be mislead.

Drunk3nR4d
09-04-2007, 04:54 AM
i am a fan of both RPG's and FPS.... but i would say bioshock is a better game in terms of graphics and game play and stuff.. but two worlds just has so much detail and the ability to customize anything and blah blah blah... it has more indepth than oblivion with worse graphics.. so what im trying to say it... BUY THEM BOTH

Zef
09-04-2007, 10:12 AM
Moved to General Xbox 360, keep all 'comparison' threads here =)

Bax x360a
09-04-2007, 11:51 AM
They're hard to compare, really, since Two Worlds is an RPG and Bioshock is a Shooter.

What I would do is either watch video reviews on both games, or read reviews on both, and decide which one you like better.

Everyone is going to have different opinions, and they might not have the same taste in games as you do, so you could be mislead.
Exactly mate great post. It'd be alot better if you read the reviews and watch videos of the games yourself, then you'll know which one you may prefer playing and owning. Hell, even rent them first!!

Vampire x360a
09-04-2007, 12:13 PM
its ben said above but you really cant compare them, they play so differently, how about you rent them both out or borrow them of a friend for a night or 2 see what you think, i imagine you will get more play out of two worlds being and RPG, but i have heard real good things about bioshock .

PerpetualHeaven
09-04-2007, 02:00 PM
Please do your research. There are a ton of Bioshock reviews and we have one personally. There's also a Bioshock and Two Worlds forum where people discuss pros and cons of the game. By easily going to those two forums or reading multiple reviews, you can make your own sound decision without relying on opinions of people you don't even know. So please next time do your own research and not post a thread about which games to get. People don't particularly like these kinds of threads (as you can see by some of the responses). So just research around and I'm sure you'll make the right decision. By the way, there's also a Bioshock demo and you can always rent Two Worlds.