Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Rep

http://i.imgur.com/gIpHVRj.png

Found this guide via a Google search? Not a registered member? Then why not

Join the Forum!. Please do not steal/paraphrase this guide and post it on another site. If we find this content posted anywhere but x360a.org then action will be taken. If you see this content posted anywhere else then let us or the staff here know. Thank you!

Credit:

BladeMDP

bLaKgRaVy

partyguy

Overview:

• Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10
  • Offline: 34 (980:gsicon:)
  • Online: 2 (20:gsicon:)
  • Approximate amount of time to 1000: 15 - 20 Hours
  • Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 3 (Dynasty and RTG Mode. These can all be simulated.)
  • Number of missable achievements: None
  • Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No Cheats
  • Does difficulty affect achievements?: You will need to play on Heisman difficulty for the "Unstoppable" achievement.
  • Glitchy achievements: 1 (Read and React)

• Unobtainable achievements: None
  • Extra equipment needed?: Not needed, but two controllers will make some achievements easier to obtain.
  • Online Pass?: Yes. (There's a Two-Day free trial)

Step 1: Dynasty Mode

You can either do this the long way, or you can do it my way and save another playthrough. If you're going to do it my way, these are the achievements that you will unlock during the process.

• Living Legend
  • Dual Threat Coach
  • Dream Job
  • Let's Do It Again
  • Hometown Hero
  • And the Winner Is...
  • Best Class Ever
  • Go Ahead, Ask me Anything
  • No Regrets
  • Look at the Game Tape!

First, start up a Dynasty with a created coach and set his Alma Mater as Alabama. Make sure you sign as a Head Coach to Alabama on the next screen. Doing this will net you the "Dream Job" achievement in the process. Next up, you're going to want to start recruiting some prospects. Head into the Recruiting Board screen and select search from the menu. Go down and change the caliber to four stars and click search to continue. Go down the list and target each prospect with an interest of 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. Do this for every five and four star prospect until you fill up your recruiting board.

Once finished, back out of the board and start your season. Now head into the Recruiting Menu and select Recruiting Board. We will now be unlocking the "Look at the Game Tape!" and "Go Ahead, Ask me Anything" achievements. Select a prospect and choose to scout him for 50 or 60 minutes. If a player only has 30 minutes, go back into the list and find another player that can do 50 or 60 minutes. You should unlock 5 or more attributes after scouting the player and will unlock the "Look at the Game Tape!" achievement. Now head back and find another player that has a very high interest in your school. Select "Call Prospect" and choose 1 Topic (10 Minutes). From the "Choose Pitch" screen, select "Prospect's Choice". You should gain a minimum of 75 recruiting points and will unlock the "Go Ahead, Ask me Anything" achievement. If you don't get enough points, back out and find another player to do it with. Before you start playing, head over to the "Dynasty House Rules" menu and change the Recruiting Difficulty to Freshman.

Once all of the recruiting is finished, you're going to want to start your Dynasty! Basically, you have two choices. You can either have fun and play the Dynasty, and also unlock a few achievements on the way, or you can simulate your season and be done with it. If you're simulating, please do this before doing so. Head into the "My NCAA" menu and scroll down and click on "System Settings". From there, set Autosave to "OFF". Now back out and save your Dynasty. This way if you lose a game when simulating, you can always quit out of Dynasty and revert back to your old save. You're going to want to have an undefeated season!

Once you have finished the regular season, you should be undefeated and have a chance to play in the BCS bowl. On the way, you should have players committing to your school which will help your recruiting class ranking. Now is the time to play in the BCS Championship. You will need to actually PLAY the game for the achievement to unlock; simulating will not work. Once you have finished playing the championship and completed the season, you should have unlocked the "Dual Threat Coach", "Living Legend", "Best Class Ever" and "Hometown Hero" achievements.

Now is the time to start your off-season. This is where we will be unlocking the "No Regrets" achievement. Please refer to that achievement in the guide for info on how to unlock that.

You will now need to start up another Dynasty in order to unlock the "Welcome to the Club" achievement". This can either be unlocked with UMASS, UTSA, or Texas State. Please refer to that achievement in the guide for an easy way on how to unlock it.

Step 2: Road to Glory Mode

This mode shouldn't take more than several hours to complete. The only real time consuming achievement is "Earn My Trust", which is obtained after reaching the max coach trust level. You should unlock this before completing your first season in your college career. The other achievements tied to this mode will be unlocked by progressing through your career. Refer to any of the achievements in the guide below if you need any extra help.

Step 3: Heisman Challenge Mode + Mop Up

Luckily, each Heisman Challenge can be completed in under 15 minutes by simulating most of the season. You will be able to get number 1 on the Heisman rankings by only playing one or two games during the season. Here's what I had done to complete each one:

Start up a Heisman Challenge and choose your team as Alabama. Any team is perfectly fine, but I had chosen Alabama since it will be easy to win most games when simulating. Simulate to Game 12 or 13 of your season. You should have acquired some stats from simulating to help a little in the Heisman race. Simply do your best the last few games and you should be number one in the race. I had my difficulty set to easy and usually scored over 500+ yards and 5+ touchdowns when doing so.

You shouldn't have that many miscellaneous achievements left after playing the two game-modes. If you happen to do so, please refer to the achievement listed in the guide below.

Conclusion

With the help of simulating, most of these achievements can be unlocked without playing a whole lot of the game. You shouldn't run into any trouble on your way to 1000:gsicon:. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the game!

Edited by Rep

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0oCLiGJhbC9GFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wLzIAAAAA5+fn-e63uw==.jpg Go Ahead, Ask me Anything - 15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Earn a minimum of 75 recruiting points on a Prospect Choice topic.

When you are setting up your recruiting board in your Dynasty, you will have the choice to scout different prospects that you have targeted. Find a player that has a very high interest in your school and select to scout him for 1 topic. From the "Choose Pitch" screen, select "Prospect's Choice". You should have earned a minimum of 75 points when doing so. If not, head back to your board and find another player to do it with.

0oCLiGJhbC9GFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wLzIAAAAA5+fn-e63uw==.jpg No Regrets - 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Convince a player to stay for their senior year using only one promise to get their degree.

During the offseason task "Leaving Players" of your Dynasty, you will have the chance to convince your players to stay for another year. Simply click on any junior (JR) that is planning on entering the NFL Draft and pick the "Promise the player he will not regret staying to get his College Degree" option. Players' thoughts on staying on the team may vary, so make sure you convince a player that has a green status under their name.

Achievement will unlock after convincing the player.

0oCLiGJhbC9GFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wLzIAAAAA5+fn-e63uw==.jpg Don't Run Home to Mamma - 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

In Dynasty, convince a homesick player to stay at your school instead of transferring.

Having the option to convince homesick players seems to be completely random. During your offseason task "Players Leaving", you will notice that some of your players will be transferring, entering the draft or graduating. Select the player that is transferring due to being homesick, then choose a promise that you would like to make to him. If the player is successfully convinced to stay, he will say something along the lines of "I think you're right coach." or "Thanks for changing my mind, coach.". Achievement will unlock after he decides to stay.

Here's a method that will save you A LOT of time, and will ensure you a chance to convince a homesick player:

First off, start up a Dynasty with ANY team and turn Autosave to OFF. Simulate the season all the way to the "End of Bowl Season" mark (NO FURTHER). This is the point where you're going to want to save your Dynasty!

Once you've saved your Dynasty, continue simulating until you reach the "Players Leaving" screen. If there aren't any players on your team that are showing up as homesick, hold :ltbut: and navigate through the other schools until you find a player that is. Once you've found a player on another team that is homesick, back out and go to the "Coach Info" menu. Click :rbbut: to create a coach, then choose the team that you found a player that's homesick. Go back into the Players Leaving menu and try to convince the player that's homesick.

If you cannot convince him to stay, search for another team that has a player that's homesick and try with him. If you run out of teams, back out of your Dynasty and reload the save that we made.

0oCLiGJhbC9GFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wLzIAAAAA5+fn-e63uw==.jpg Welcome to the Club - 40 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Win the National Championship in year 1 of Dynasty with either UMASS, UTSA, or Texas State.

This is what I did for this achievement:

Start up a Dynasty with Texas State and create a custom schedule. Change the schedule to match the teams that I have selected to play against. You need to create matches against top ranked teams in order for you to get a chance to play in the BCS Championship.

1: Alabama

2: USC

3: Open

4: Michigan

5: LSU

6: Boise State

8: Open

12: Georgia

Now is the time to edit some of your players on your roster. Scroll over to the Team Management menu and go down to Edit Roster. Edit your QB, HB, 3 WRs, and your Center stats to increase their rating to 99.

Another definite way to win when simulating is by editing the other team's Quarterback. At the Edit Roster screen, press and hold :ltbut: and you can select other teams in the league. Find the team you play next and edit their QB's Awareness, Throw Power, and Throw Accuracy down to zero.

You MUST play and win the BSC game in order for the achievement to unlock. Simulating the game will not work. Although, you can start the game and use SUPERSIM to win the game. Just make sure you actually come out on top!

04CLiGJhbC9HFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wLzMAAAAA5+fn-A5PKA==.jpg Read and React - 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Intercept a pass while using Reaction Time.

This must be done while playing in Road to Glory Mode, as this is the only mode that allows you to use reaction time as a defensive player. Start up a Road to Glory career and make sure you select a defensive position (CB, FF, SS) when creating your player. Change the height of your created player to 7'0". If you forget to change it the first time, enter the "Change Appearance" menu and you will be able to edit it there. You will also be able to edit your sliders (House Rules) on the "RTG Setup" menu. I suggest having your difficulty set to Freshman and both Injuries and Fatigue set to OFF. For your custom AI, I suggest turning your Interceptions slider to 100. Also, go into the CPU's sliders and change the QB Accuracy to 0.

This achievement will require a lot of luck since you won't always get the ball passed your way. Here's another nice little method you can try to unlock this with.

Go into the "Edit Roster" screen and edit Texas' starting SS. Max out all appropriate attributes such as catching, speed, and awareness. You're also going to want to change his Height to 7'0. Also change the starting RB's attributes (Speed, Awareness, Carrying. Mainly to have a better overall). Now back out and begin your RTG career. Make sure you select 'Use Existing Player' and select the Texas SS that we have just edited. Also set the difficulty to Freshman at the next screen. Once in the RTG Main Menu, go over to the 'System Settings' and set Autosave to OFF, then save your RTG. Also, change the House Rules as so:

User:

Interceptions: 100

CPU

QB Accuracy: 40

Pass Blocking: 100

I found that the easiest way to unlock this is by playing the practices during the weeks. It saves a lot of time instead of trying to unlock it during the games.

I unlocked this by positioning my player directly behind the defensive line. The Quarterback usually passes a lot of slant passes that you will be able to pick off real easy. As soon as the Quarterback makes his pass, enter into reaction time and break to the ball. Do NOT activate reaction time as soon as the ball is hiked, because if you do, the achievement will not unlock.

Another easy way pointed out by BladeMDP: (This is using the same method as before with editing your stats.)

Now, I went to practice. It could be just coincidence, but because I maxed out the RB, the majority of the plays were run through the RB. I crept up to the line of scrimmage, looking for a screen pass to the RB. After about 10 reps, they ran several screen plays in a row. As you see the pass going to the RB, simultaneously run to intercept it as you hold the :ltbut: down to turn on the Reaction Time. If you intercept it, the achievement pops.

Refer to THIS thread for extra tips on how to unlock this achievement.

04CLiGJhbC8QFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wL2QAAAAA5+fn-AYEig==.jpg I am Carson Palmer - 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Win the Heisman with Carson Palmer.

Unlocked after completing the Heisman Challenge with Carson Palmer. These are the season goals that you should aim for in order to win the Heisman.

• 3,942 Passing Yards in a season
  • 33 Passing Touchdowns in a season
  • 4 Passing Touchdowns in a game
  • 448 Passing Yards in a game

Remember to read the Roadmap for an easy way to complete the challenge in under 20 minutes.

04CLiGJhbC8QFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wL2QAAAAA5+fn-AYEig==.jpg I am Charlie Ward - 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Win the Heisman with Charlie Ward.

Unlocked after completing the Heisman Challenge with Charlie Ward. These are the season goals that you should aim for in order to win the Heisman.

• 3,032 Passing Yards in a season
  • 27 Passing Touchdowns in a season
  • 4 Passing Touchdowns in a game
  • 446 Passing Yards in a game

Remember to read the Roadmap for an easy way to complete the challenge in under 20 minutes.

Edited by Rep

04CLiGJhbC8QFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wL2QAAAAA5+fn-AYEig==.jpg I am Herschel Walker - 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Win the Heisman with Herschel Walker.

Unlocked after completing the Heisman Challenge with Herschel Walker. These are the season goals that you should aim for in order to win the Heisman.

• 1,752 Rushing Yards in a season
  • 17 Rushing Touchdowns in a season
  • 219 Rushing Yards in a game
  • 1,877 Total Yards in a season

04CLiGJhbC8QFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wL2QAAAAA5+fn-AYEig==.jpg I am Doug Flutie - 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Win the Heisman with Doug Flutie.

Unlocked after completing the Heisman Challenge with Doug Flutie. These are the season goals that you should aim for in order to win the Heisman.

• 3,454 Passing Yards in a season
  • 27 Passing Touchdowns in a season
  • 6 Passing Touchdowns in a game
  • 472 Passing Yards in a game

04CLiGJhbC8QFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wL2QAAAAA5+fn-AYEig==.jpg I am Andre Ware - 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Win the Heisman with Andre Ware.

Unlocked after completing the Heisman Challenge with Andre Ware. These are the season goals that you should aim for in order to win the Heisman.

• 4,699 Passing Yards in a season
  • 46 Passing Touchdowns in a season
  • 517 Passing Yards in a game
  • 6 Passing Touchdowns in a game

04CLiGJhbC8QFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wL2QAAAAA5+fn-AYEig==.jpg I am RG III - 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Win the Heisman with Robert Griffin III.

Unlocked after completing the Heisman Challenge with Robert Griffin III. These are the season goals that you should aim for in order to win the Heisman.

• 4,293 Passing Yards in a season
  • 37 Passing Touchdowns
  • 479 Passing Yards in a game
  • 669 Rushing Yards in a season

Remember to read the Roadmap for an easy way to complete each challenge in under 20 minutes.

04CLiGJhbC8QFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wL2QAAAAA5+fn-AYEig==.jpg I am Desmond Howard - 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Win the Heisman with Desmond Howard.

Unlocked after completing the Heisman Challenge with Desmond Howard. These are the season goals that you should aim for in order to win the Heisman.

• 950 Receiving Yards in a season
  • 19 Receiving Touchdowns in a season
  • 3 Receiving Touchdowns in a game
  • 1 Punt Return Touchdown in a game

You may need to play two or three games with Howard in order to win the Heisman. Reason being is that you may not always get passed the ball all the time. When in the game, try to run slants with Howard to get a better chance at getting open. Remember that you can press the :abut: to call for the ball.

04CLiGJhbC8QFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wL2QAAAAA5+fn-AYEig==.jpg I am Marcus Allen - 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Win the Heisman with Marcus Allen.

Unlocked after completing the Heisman Challenge with Marcus Allen. These are the season goals that you should aim for in order to win the Heisman.

• 289 Rushing Yards in a game
  • 2,427 Rushing Yards in a season
  • 22 Rushing Touchdowns in a season
  • 256 Receiving Yards in a season

Remember to read the Roadmap for an easy way to complete each challenge in under 20 minutes.

04CLiGJhbC8QFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wL2QAAAAA5+fn-AYEig==.jpg I am Eddie George - 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Win the Heisman with Eddie George.

Unlocked after completing the Heisman Challenge with Eddie George. These are the season goals that you should aim for in order to win the Heisman.

• 314 Rushing Yards in a game
  • 4 Rushing Touchdowns in a game
  • 1,927 Rushing Yards in a season
  • 24 Total Touchdowns in a season

04CLiGJhbC8QFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wL2QAAAAA5+fn-AYEig==.jpg I am Barry Sanders - 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Win the Heisman with Barry Sanders.

Unlocked after completing the Heisman Challenge with Barry Sanders. These are the season goals that you should aim for in order to win the Heisman.

• 2,628 Rushing Yards in a season
  • 39 Rushing Touchdowns in a season
  • 5 Rushing Touchdowns in a game
  • 332 Rushing Yards in a game

0oCLiGJhbC9GFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wLzIAAAAA5+fn-e63uw==.jpg Look at the Game Tape! - 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Unlock 5 attributes on a single scouting session.

Start up a dynasty with any team and add some players to your recruiting board. After you are finished, advance to the season. Now head back to your recruiting board and click on any prospect to choose a recruiting action. Change the time to scout the prospect to 50 minutes and click :abut:. You should have unlocked at least 5 or more attributes after it's done.

1YCLiGJhbC9CFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wLzYAAAAA5+fn+m1V9w==.jpg Pick Up 20 - 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Break off a 20 yard run (excludes Co-Op).

You shouldn't even have to worry about this since it will probably be the first achievement that you unlock. Just select a running play and gain 20 yards with it.

1oCLiGJhbC8XFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wL2MAAAAA5+fn+aTvcw==.jpg Highlight of the Year - 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Upload a photo or video to EASports.com.

In order to create/save a highlight, you must be in a game. Click :start: a go down to 'Highlights'. Choose a recent play and click :abut: to save.

From the Main Menu, go down to the "My NCAA Legacy" sub-menu. Click on EA Sports Highlights and choose a mode that you have you saved highlights to. Now just click on upload and upload your media to EA Sports.

14CLiGJhbC9BFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wLzUAAAAA5+fn+ExcQg==.jpg Tire Fire Offense - 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Win a game without scoring an offensive touchdown and gaining less than 200 yards (excludes Co-Op).

Set your Quarter Length in the settings menu to 1 minute before starting a game. Just make your way down the field and kick a field goal to get up by three. Hold out on defense until the game ends and the achievement will unlock. Another easy way is to set "Play Clock" to off and just hold the ball until time runs out.

Edited by Rep

1oCLiGJhbC8XFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wL2MAAAAA5+fn+aTvcw==.jpg My Two Cents - 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

In Online Dynasty, write a comment on a Dynasty Wire story.

From the Main Menu, head over to the 'Career' Menu and select 'Online Dynasty'. Select 'Create Online Dynasty' then 'Begin Dynasty'. At the next screen, select a team and sign as a Head Coach. After that's finished, click on 'Start Season'. Now go down and click on 'Dynasty Wire' and find a news story to comment on. Click :abut: to write your comment (Doesn't need to be anything special, just a couple letters would do), then hit upload.

0oCLiGJhbC9GFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wLzIAAAAA5+fn-e63uw==.jpg Living Legend - 50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Reach a coach prestige of A+ with a created coach in Dynasty (Coach Contracts on).

Start up a Dynasty with a created coach and a decent team (I choose Alabama). Set up your recruiting board to make sure you have the #1 recruiting class. If you do not know how to get ranked #1 in recruiting class, then I suggest looking at the achievement "Best Class Ever".

You can either play the games or simulate them but just make sure you have a chance to play in the BCS bowl at the end of the season. The achievement will unlock after winning the bowl and progressing to the off-season.

0oCLiGJhbC9GFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wLzIAAAAA5+fn-e63uw==.jpg Dual Threat Coach - 160 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Win the BCS Championship & have the #1 recruiting class in a single season as head coach in Dynasty.

If you have already unlocked the "Best Class Ever" achievement, then you should have a good understanding of how to get ranked #1 in recruiting class. If not, then I suggest you head over to that achievement to find out how. You will need to do the same process when going for this achievement.

After completing your recruitment board, you will either need to simulate the season or play the games individually. I suggest playing the games since you could end up losing to teams when simulating the season. But if you are simulating games one-by-one, then make sure you turn off Autosave from the 'My NCAA > System Settings' menu.

Simply simulate or play the games until you reach the BSC bowl. You can either play the bowl or simulate it but just make sure your team wins. After winning the bowl you will need to progress onto the off-season. Simulate up to Signing Day and the achievement will unlock.

0oCLiGJhbC9GFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wLzIAAAAA5+fn-e63uw==.jpg Dream Job - 35 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Become the head coach of your alma mater in Dynasty (Coach Contracts on).

Whenever you start a Dynasty with a created coach you will be asked to set your Alma Mater. When editing your created coach, scroll down to the bottom till you see 'Alma Mater'. Set this at whatever team you would like to sign with and press continue. Now just make sure that you sign as a Head Coach with whatever team you set your Alma Mater as.

The achievement will unlock after signing the contract.

0oCLiGJhbC9GFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wLzIAAAAA5+fn-e63uw==.jpg Let's Do It Again - 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

As a head coach in Dynasty, sign an extension to stay at the same school (Coach Contracts on).

You are going to want to start a Dynasty with any 1 Star team (I choose Army). This way there will only be one year on your contract so you don't have to play/simulate through more seasons. Once you have chosen a team and started your dynasty, you're going to want to create a custom schedule. You only want to do this if you plan on simulating through the season.

Organize your schedule to make it the weakest you can by scheduling games with lower-ranked teams. After you are finished with that, simulate your season. By the end season you should have a decent enough record that the team will want to resign you to a longer contract. Continue simulating until you reach the screen where it asks you to sign another contract.

The achievement will unlock after signing the contract.

0oCLiGJhbC9GFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wLzIAAAAA5+fn-e63uw==.jpg Hometown Hero - 50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Lead your alma mater to a National Championship as a head coach in Dynasty (Coach Contracts on).

Start up a Dynasty and select your Alma Mater as a decent 5 or 6 star team (I choose Ohio State). Make sure you select a head coaching job for the same team that you set your Alma Mater as. To make this achievement a lot easier and less time consuming, I recommend creating a custom schedule and scheduling some games with lower-ranked teams.

If you choose to simulate, make sure you have Autosave turned OFF. This way if you lose when simulating you can always revert back to the old save and try again. Continue through the season and win the BSC bowl to unlock the achievement.

14CLiGJhbC9MFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wLzgAAAAA5+fn+Kq5ag==.jpg Earn My Trust - 25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Reach the max coach trust in Road to Glory Mode.

Once you've enrolled in a college, you will be able to build up your Coach's Trust by performing well in games/practices. There are a total of 11 levels that you will need to build up in order to achieve the max level. Each level is earned by gaining the required points of the level. Points can be earned by completing practices and games. The lower levels will require 620 points, while the higher levels will require 1000. If you're playing on Freshman difficulty you will be able to achieve the max level before you complete your first season.

As long as you gain the required points when playing a season game, you will not have to play the practice session. You can check your Coach Trust in the Main Menu of RTG mode.

14CLiGJhbC9MFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wLzgAAAAA5+fn+Kq5ag==.jpg Take What's Mine - 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Win a position battle in Road To Glory Mode.

Position battles are played during the weeks of your college career. Depending on the college that you enrolled in, you will need to battle other players on your team that are above you on the depth chart (1st String, 2nd String). These battles are put in replace of the practice sessions during your game week, and can be played every other week until you reach the starter position.

The battles are similar to practice sessions where you will need to accumulate enough points in order to win the battle. It's okay if you don't win a battle since there will be more in the upcoming weeks.

0ICLiGJhbC9FFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wLzEAAAAA5+fn-8++Dg==.jpg And the Winner Is… - 15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Win the Heisman Memorial Trophy® in single team Dynasty, Road to Glory, or Heisman Challenge Mode.

This will unlock after winning the Heisman Trophy in any gamemode. You will automatically unlock this after completing any of the Heisman challenges.

14CLiGJhbC9MFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wLzgAAAAA5+fn+Kq5ag==.jpg Put Your Helmet On - 15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Become a starter in Road to Glory Mode.

You will eventually become a starter on your team once you have completed all the position battles during the weeks, or by becoming the 1st string. Note that if you choose to sign to a team that plans to have you as a 1st String, you won't be able to unlock the "Take What's Mine" achievement.

14CLiGJhbC9MFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wLzgAAAAA5+fn+Kq5ag==.jpg Future Star - 15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Become a 5-star prospect in Road to Glory Mode.

When playing Road to Glory mode you will notice that you earn recruiting points after completing games. Each set of points that you earn will increase your prospect (stars) rating, and will also increase your chance for scholarships from big-time colleges. Earning 5 stars is not hard at all when playing on Freshman difficulty, as you will earn around 300 points and a star after each game.

You should be a 5 star prospect by the fifth game of your high school season if you're playing on freshman difficulty. You will also be able to earn the 'High School Champ' achievement if you play and win the high school championship game.

The achievement will unlock after signing to a college.

Edited by Rep

14CLiGJhbC9BFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wLzUAAAAA5+fn+ExcQg==.jpg High School Champ - 15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Play and win the High School Championship Game in any state.

When playing Road to Glory Mode you will have the chance to play in a High School Championship game at the end of the season. The play-offs will consist of 3 games before you reach the championship game. You can simulate through the season to get up to the championship game, but you can NOT simulate the championship game in order to get this achievement. You must play and win game for it to unlock.

Also note that you MUST have the sliders set to DEFAULT. If you have custom sliders on while playing the game, the achievement will not unlock.

0oCLiGJhbC9GFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wLzIAAAAA5+fn-e63uw==.jpg Best Class Ever - 15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Have the #1 ranked recruiting class in a season in single team Dynasty Mode.

Start up a Dynasty with a decent 6 Star team (I choose Alabama, some other good teams to choose are OSU, Auburn, Texas). As soon as you select your team and start your Dynasty, head over to the "Set Up Recruiting Board" menu. No need to create prospects, so click on "Skip to Recruiting". Click on the search menu and change the Caliber to 5 star, then click A to search. Now navigate through the list of prospects and target each one that has an interest in your team (These prospects will be marked as green to the left of the player's name).

You will probably have around 20+ prospects left needed to complete your recruiting board, so this is time to head back to the search menu and change the caliber to 4 star prospects. Do the same as you did to the 5 star prospects until you complete your board. Once you have finished, simulate your season to the end.

After the season is over you will need to progress to the offseason. This is where you will complete all of the miscellaneous tasks in signing and various coaching contracts. No need to spend time doing all of that so just simulate it to the end. The achievement will unlock during week 5 of the simulation.

*In the Main Menu of your Dynasty, scroll over to the Dynasty Setup menu. From here you can change your recruiting difficulty to Freshman to make this achievement easier for you.*

0oCLiGJhbC9GFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wLzIAAAAA5+fn-e63uw==.jpg Unstoppable - 15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Win a game by 35+ points on Heisman difficulty (excludes Co-Op).

An easy way to unlock this achievement is by using a second controller. Start up an Exhibition match with your second controller and choose the teams that you would like to play with. On the Settings Screen, make sure you have the your skill set to 'Heisman'. You can change the Quarter Length to whatever you would like, but I recommend making it only a couple of minutes so you don't have to wait long until the game is finished.

While in the game, you can play normally or you can use this quick method to score really fast. If you want to get some quick scores, have your second controller's team select a Field Goal Block, while your team selects a long pass play. Pass the ball immediately after hiking the ball to ensure a completion. Keep doing this until you reach 35+ points.

An alternate way to unlock this and the "Keep 'em Honest" achievement is by simulating. Start up an exhibition game with a high-ranked team against a bad team. (I used Alabama vs. Texas State) Make sure the difficulty is set to 'Heisman', and the Quarter Length to 15 minutes. After the coin toss, do a full simulation until the end of the game. After the game is complete, you should have 35+ points and have unlocked both achievements.

Achievement will unlock after completion of the game.

0oCLiGJhbC9GFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wLzIAAAAA5+fn-e63uw==.jpg Keep 'em Honest - 15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Gain 200 rushing yards and 200 passing yards in the same game (excludes Co-Op and Road to Glory).

You will probably unlock this naturally when playing the game. If you don't, an easy to gain 200+ in each category is by playing with two controllers. Have your second controller select a Field Goal, while your team selects a long pass or run of some sort. Accumulate 200+ in each category and the achievement will unlock after the game is finished.

An alternate way to unlock this and the "Unstoppable" achievement is by simulating. Start up an exhibition game with a high-ranked team against a bad team. (I used Alabama vs. Texas State) Make sure the difficulty is set to 'Heisman', and the Quarter Length to 15 minutes. After the coin toss, do a full simulation until the end of the game. After the game is complete, you should have 35+ points and have unlocked both achievements.

1YCLiGJhbC9CFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wLzYAAAAA5+fn+m1V9w==.jpg Up the Gut for the Score - 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Score a touchdown handing off to the fullback on a triple option play (excludes Co-Op).

You can do this with a second controller to make it easier for you. Start up an Exhibition game with your offensive playbook as "Option Run". Make it up close to the goal-line and select your play-type as an option. Navigate through the menu until you find the play called "Triple Option". Hold :abut: immediately after hiking and you will hand the ball off to your fullback.

Another good play is the "Triple Option Wk". In this play you will need to press :lbbut: to pitch the ball off to your Fullback.

14CLiGJhbC9BFQQaXFJRFjhhL2FjaC8wLzUAAAAA5+fn+ExcQg==.jpg Go for Broke - 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Complete a pass for 50 or more yards (excludes Co-Op).

You shouldn't worry about this as much since it might be one of the first achievements that you unlock. If you still haven't got it when playing the game, start up a game with two controllers. Select "Field Goal Block" for the team with your second controller and a "Hail Mary" with your team. Pass the ball immediately after hiking it and you should have an easy completion with yards to spare.

Edited by Rep

For "Unstopppable" and "Keep em Honest", there's an easier way, and you just supersim after the kickoff. Of course, I haven't tested this yet as I haven't played the game just yet, but it worked last year so I don't see a reason for it not to work this year.

Unstoppable

Start a Play Now game. Set the quarter length to 15 minutes on Heisman difficulty. Take a top team and have them play against a bad team, like San Jose State. After the kickoff, supersim until the end of the game. This can be unlocked at the same time as “Keep ‘em Honest”.

Keep 'em Honest

Gain 200 rushing yards and 200 passing yards in the same game (excludes Co-Op and Road to Glory).

Start a Play Now game. Set the quarter length to 15 minutes on Heisman difficulty. Take a top team and have them play against a bad team, like San Jose State. After the kickoff, supersim until the end of the game. This can be unlocked at the same time as “Unstoppable”.

For "Read and React", this has to be done in Road to Glory, as Reaction Time is only available in Heisman and RtG modes. And since you aren't playing as defense in Heisman, it must be done in RtG. I have a solution written down for this achievement but it hasn't been tested yet. Let me know if you want me to post it.

How exactly are the Heisman Challenge achievements unlocked. I had heard that you need to surpass the stats they had in their Heisman winning year for the achievement to unlock. How would one know what to shoot for with each individual player when reading your guide? I guess you really would just have to sim as you stated and not worry about the stats if you do well each week.

Rep, I was in the process of making a guide when I saw this one. The only ones I hadn't done are the four new Dynasty ones and the Heisman ones. This looks good. Hope you don't mind some input now and again. :)

For "Unstopppable" and "Keep em Honest", there's an easier way, and you just supersim after the kickoff. Of course, I haven't tested this yet as I haven't played the game just yet, but it worked last year so I don't see a reason for it not to work this year.

Unstoppable

Start a Play Now game. Set the quarter length to 15 minutes on Heisman difficulty. Take a top team and have them play against a bad team, like San Jose State. After the kickoff, supersim until the end of the game. This can be unlocked at the same time as “Keep ‘em Honest”.

Keep 'em Honest

Start a Play Now game. Set the quarter length to 15 minutes on Heisman difficulty. Take a top team and have them play against a bad team, like San Jose State. After the kickoff, supersim until the end of the game. This can be unlocked at the same time as “Unstoppable”.

For "Read and React", this has to be done in Road to Glory, as Reaction Time is only available in Heisman and RtG modes. And since you aren't playing as defense in Heisman, it must be done in RtG. I have a solution written down for this achievement but it hasn't been tested yet. Let me know if you want me to post it.

How exactly are the Heisman Challenge achievements unlocked. I had heard that you need to surpass the stats they had in their Heisman winning year for the achievement to unlock. How would one know what to shoot for with each individual player when reading your guide? I guess you really would just have to sim as you stated and not worry about the stats if you do well each week.

Rep, I was in the process of making a guide when I saw this one. The only ones I hadn't done are the four new Dynasty ones and the Heisman ones. This looks good. Hope you don't mind some input now and again. :)

Thanks. I just tested out the "Unstoppable" and "Keep 'em Honest" achievements with that method and they unlocked.

For "Pass and React", I must've forgot to add a description for that, lol. I got it by luck, but if you have a good trick on how to get it I'm down to hear it.

Heisman Challenges - Yes, you're right, each challenge is won by surpassing their old Heisman stats for that year. These stats are shown on the right side of the Heisman Challenge. You actually don't need to surpass each milestone, so as long as you get close to it and you're number one in the race, you should be good. When simulating, the computer racks up some stats for you that goes toward the milestone.

There are four milestones that you will need to get semi-close to. Most of them are for a certain number of passing/rushing/receiving yards, touchdowns, and single game TD & yard records. I had already reached halfway of the milestone just by playing a game or two of 5 minute quarters on freshman difficulty, so you shouldn't have any problem with getting number one in the Heisman race.

Thanks. I just tested out the "Unstoppable" and "Keep 'em Honest" achievements with that method and they unlocked.

Thanks for the verification.

For "Pass and React", I must've forgot to add a description for that, lol. I got it by luck, but if you have a good trick on how to get it I'm down to hear it.

Not a good trick, per say, just a logical solution that *should* work. It's not anything special. I'm not saying it will work, but I don't see why it wouldn't.

Read and React - 20:gsicon:

Intercept a pass while using Reaction Time.

Reaction Time is new feature and is available in only Road to Glory and Heisman Challenge modes. Since there aren’t any players in this game that have won the Heisman trophy that play on defense, this achievement must be unlocked in Road to Glory mode.

From the Main Menu, go into Play Career and choose Road to Glory. From within the Road to Glory menu, change the skill level to Freshman, Injuries to Off and Fatigue to Off. Set all the sliders in your favor (especially Interceptions). Also, turn Auto Save to Off. Set your schedule to the maximum amount of games available to give you more chances.

Now, create a defensive player (a CB, SS, FS or LB work best for interceptions). Set his tendency to Coverage and make him as tall as possible. This is mainly a luck based achievement, since the ball will not be thrown in your direction every play. Try your best to read where the QB might be throwing and try to cover that receiver. If the QB throws in your area, press and hold :ltbut: to activate Reaction Time. If you have a full meter, you have 15 seconds in which to make the interception. Pressing :ybut: will make you jump to catch the ball when it is near (don’t hold it, just press it). Hopefully your player will not drop the ball and catch the pass. Don’t let go of :ltbut: until you’ve made the catch. With the sliders in your favor and being the tallest player on the field, this hopefully won’t take too long.

Heisman Challenges - Yes, you're right, each challenge is won by surpassing their old Heisman stats for that year. These stats are shown on the right side of the Heisman Challenge. You actually don't need to surpass each milestone, so as long as you get close to it and you're number one in the race, you should be good. When simulating, the computer racks up some stats for you that goes toward the milestone.

There are four milestones that you will need to get semi-close to. Most of them are for a certain number of passing/rushing/receiving yards, touchdowns, and single game TD & yard records. I had already reached halfway of the milestone just by playing a game or two of 5 minute quarters on freshman difficulty, so you shouldn't have any problem with getting number one in the Heisman race.

Cool, that's what I thought. I knew they weren't difficult, just didn't know how to go about it. Thanks!

Also, do you need the online pass to write on the Dynasty Wire (you needed it last year), or can you use the trial pass? Do you know how long the trial pass is good for?

What's the second online achievement? You have 2 in the Roadmap.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

Thanks for the verification.

Not a good trick, per say, just a logical solution that *should* work. It's not anything special. I'm not saying it will work, but I don't see why it wouldn't.

Alright, thanks.

The only real achievement that I need a decent solution for is the "Don't Run Home to Mamma" one. It seems to be ALL luck in finding a player that is homesick. I tried simulating at least 15 times and couldn't find a player that is homesick - most are either transferring for playing time or graduating. I even tried looking at other teams to find out if anyone was homesick, but each time you create a new dynasty, it's completely random all over again.

Also, do you need the online pass to write on the Dynasty Wire (you needed it last year), or can you use the trial pass? Do you know how long the trial pass is good for?

What's the second online achievement? You have 2 in the Roadmap.

I'm not completely sure since I don't play online, so I was just going off what a friend had told me. I know there's an online pass, but I'm not sure if you can use the trial pass for the achievement.

Online Achievements:

Highlight of The Year

My Two Cents

Ah, okay.

In past years for "Highlight of the Year", I don't think it wasn't considered a true "online" achievement since you connect to the EA servers when you start the game even though you might not have activated the online pass (when one was required to play online). Connected to the servers and being online I think are considered different things in the game. I could be connected to the servers and get all the ESPN news and scores but not be playing online (within the game; I am connected to Xbox Live). I'm almost positive that last year I got the Highlight achievement (called "Check This Out" last year) before I activated by 2-day trial (it was the second achievement I unlocked last year). I pretty sure didn't activate the trial until right before I unlocked the Two Cents achievement (which was like the 12th achievement I unlocked) because I didn't want it to run out before I unlocked Two Cents in case I didn't get to it that day.

Last year's guide also considers it an online achievement, but I'm 99.999999999% sure I unlocked it without activating my pass. Can someone test and verify this? I won't get my game from Gamefly until at least tomorrow.

Actually, I had made a post about this in last year's forum stating that it was not an online achievement:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=4365751&postcount=25

Ah, okay.

In past years for "Highlight of the Year", I don't think it wasn't considered a true "online" achievement since you connect to the EA servers when you start the game even though you might not have activated the online pass (when one was required to play online). Connected to the servers and being online I think are considered different things in the game. I could be connected to the servers and get all the ESPN news and scores but not be playing online (within the game; I am connected to Xbox Live). I'm almost positive that last year I got the Highlight achievement (called "Check This Out" last year) before I activated by 2-day trial (it was the second achievement I unlocked last year). I pretty sure didn't activate the trial until right before I unlocked the Two Cents achievement (which was like the 12th achievement I unlocked) because I didn't want it to run out before I unlocked Two Cents in case I didn't get to it that day.

Last year's guide also considers it an online achievement, but I'm 99.999999999% sure I unlocked it without activating my pass. Can someone test and verify this? I won't get my game from Gamefly until at least tomorrow.

Actually, I had made a post about this in last year's forum stating that it was not an online achievement:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=4365751&postcount=25

Shouldn't it still be considered an online achievement, though? I don't play online at all so I would still consider it one.

Edited by Rep

Shouldn't it still be considered an online achievement, though? I, for one, don't play online at all so I would still consider it one.

I suppose you do need Xbox Live (Silver or Gold) to be "online" to get the achievement, but as far as using the online pass within the game, it is not required. But yeah, I guess you're right. I was thinking that "online" meant you needed the online pass, but if you aren't connected to Live, you wouldn't be able to get the achievement.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2224/-Eojow==.jpgUp the Gut for the Score 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Score a touchdown handing off to the fullback on a triple option play (excludes Co-Op).

You can do this with a second controller to make it easier for you. Start up an Exhibition game with your offensive playbook as "Option Run". Make it up close to the goal-line and select your play-type as an option. Navigate through the menu until you find the play called "Triple Option Weak". Press LB to pitch the ball to your fullback.

You don't pitch the ball on a triple option. You hold A to give it to the fullback. And you don't need a second controller.

You don't pitch the ball on a triple option. You hold A to give it to the fullback. And you don't need a second controller.

Actually, for a Triple option Wk, you do pitch the ball to your Fullback. As for a Triple Option, you do not.

I didn't say that you needed two controllers, I said that it will be easier for you.

The only real achievement that I need a decent solution for is the "Don't Run Home to Mamma" one. It seems to be ALL luck in finding a player that is homesick. I tried simulating at least 15 times and couldn't find a player that is homesick - most are either transferring for playing time or graduating. I even tried looking at other teams to find out if anyone was homesick, but each time you create a new dynasty, it's completely random all over again.

I know you've probably tried it, but have you recruited (created or otherwise) just players from out of state far away, like across the country? I suppose you would get this achievement in the offseason when the players were leaving. If you're Alabama lets say, get some west coast or even Hawaii or Alaska players.

Maybe have them as a starter so they get playing time but only recruit Freshman, as I would think they would more likely be the homesick students being away for the first year of college. Or having a mediocre season?

Is there something in editing their stats that could work?

I'm just thinking out loud here.

I know you've probably tried it, but have you recruited (created or otherwise) just players from out of state far away, like across the country? I suppose you would get this achievement in the offseason when the players were leaving. If you're Alabama lets say, get some west coast or even Hawaii or Alaska players.

Maybe have them as a starter so they get playing time but only recruit Freshman, as I would think they would more likely be the homesick students being away for the first year of college. Or having a mediocre season?

Is there something in editing their stats that could work?

I'm just thinking out loud here.

Just tried a method like that and had no success. Also tried simulating through several more seasons just to see. I wish I would've done it the first couple of seasons that I had when I started the game. I remember there being a couple of homesick players, but I just never realized that was an achievement at first.

Until someone comes up with a working method (If there even is one), I just see this as being random.