PDA

View Full Version : Hacked pro / sliders / cheaters / read

NICKYG2X3
07-10-2012, 06:05 AM
AS YOU ALL WELL NO OVER THE LAST 3 SEASONS OF FIFA THERE HAS BEEN A MASS FOLLOWING OF PEOPLE HACKING THEYRE VIRTUA PRO, FIRSTLY LEVEL 92. THEN 100 AND THEN 127. I AM APPAULED IF YOU ARE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE, AND YOU SHOULD REALLY BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF.

GENUINE FIFA PLAYERS DESERVE CREDIT FOR THEIR VIRTUA PRO WHATEVER LEVEL THEY MAY BE BUT THEY GET IT SHOVED BACK IN THEIR FACE, AND IT TAKES AWAY MY VIRTUA PROS COMPLETE IDENTITY. HE IS MERELY WORTHLESS FOR ANOTHER SEASON.

I HAD A RANT LAST SEASON AND IL HAVE A RANT THIS SEASON TO.
A FEW PEOPLE I NO FOR A FACT DID GET BANNED LAST SEASON FIRSTLY FOR HACKING PROS AND TURNING ORANGE.
THEN I DISCOVERED PEOPLE HAD 127 HACKED PROS WITHOUT BEING ORANGE. AND I NO FOR A FACT A HANDFUL OF THEM DID GET BANNED ALSO. PROGRESS. SOME PROGRESS, BUT IM STILL NOT HAPPY

ANOTHER ISSUE EA IS SLIDERS - ADJUSTING THE SLIDERS TO MAKE YOUR PRO KICK THE BALL 200MPH FROM THE HALF WAY LINE TO SCORE? I MEAN SERIOUSLY? REALISTIC GAMING? GROW UP EA. GROW UP. SPREAD THE MESSAGE. KEEP FIFA REAL. LONG LASTING. FAIR AND ENJOYABLE.

SADLY ALL THESE PROBLEMS ARE STILL OUT OF HAND, SPOILING PRO CLUBS ONE OF FIFAS BEST FEATURES. I WONT EVEN GO INTO PRO RANKED MATCH HERE BECAUSE MOST OF YOU THAT PLAY IT ARE PATHETIC.

IF YOU COME ACROSS A HACKED PLAYER FOR FIFA 13 - PLEASE PLEASE REPORT THEM ON YOUR XBOX AND ALSO FEEL FREE TO ADD THE GAMERTAGS TO A LIST I WILL BE MAKING AND ADDING TO A FEW PLACES SO EA CAN RESOLVE THESE PEOPLE AND GET THEM OFF THE GAME.

FIFA AND FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT FAIR PLAY. SO IF YOUR NOT PLAYING FAIR, YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE A PART OF IT.
THANKS FOR HEARING ME OUT. IM JUST AS PHYCHED AS EVERYONE ELSE ABOUT THE RELEASE OF FIFA 13.
:uzi:
leave comments below on how to make sure these players get booted off fifa for using a usb to get full stats. il post a link for where to add these users when i create it.

Rep
07-10-2012, 06:15 AM
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlLe7DHlq42RMkTHneOyRIg_hnX0iCw _u1twGF53f2_XF9rq4C

OT: Good luck trying to stop these guys. I'm 100% sure that such a powerful thread like this will do so.

KeyOfDarkness
07-10-2012, 01:46 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m69r5qaRE81qcoe99.jpg

But seriously.
Console games will always be "hacked" to some degree, at least this generation of consoles, it's best that you learn to either,
a) Deal with it, or
b) Leave games with hacked pros

The sliders are fine because why wouldn't people who have trouble with video games be allowed to give the opponent a handicap to help them?
You could just avoid them completely because they only affect offline modes.

FIFA isn't really a realistic football game, it will always be an arcade game, just with 'realistic' elements introduced, e.g. first touch, impact engine(that worked well), etc etc

Also, lay off the caps, don't BOLD and COLOUR your words, it looks awful to read.

NICKYG2X3
07-11-2012, 11:26 AM
serious issue - leave my caps locks alone. you have no idea

soloteg
07-15-2012, 07:02 AM
serious issue - leave my caps locks alone. you have no idea

:biglaugh this made me laugh

BIGMatthew182
08-01-2012, 02:09 AM
How could you tell the pros ratings in fifa 12 clubs because to what i have seen it dont show ratings??

Toams07
08-01-2012, 10:42 AM
How could you tell the pros ratings in fifa 12 clubs because to what i have seen it dont show ratings??

You had to search the club and then check their players' list. There it would show the pro's ratings

!xobile
08-01-2012, 06:20 PM
have u seen ksi's videos? at one point he was playing with 9 foot players on UT

Ravenous IE
08-15-2012, 04:00 PM

Could also see if they had hacks in Online Team Play.

Anyway with the new Fifa your pro is not saved onto you HDD but saved on a server, meaning no more stupid USB hackers.

Morbido
08-15-2012, 07:02 PM
OT: Good luck trying to stop these guys. I'm 100% sure that such a powerful thread like this will do so.

What a dick head.

At least the OP is making people aware of the scum that ruin online gaming.

Why shouldn't people try and stop people who ruin it for the majority? This whole attitude of 'lets do nothing about it apart from bitch' is bs.

Some guy set up a thread about the crap going on on early CoD games and how he wanted it stopped and people took the piss out of him.

Surely if enough people took a stand against cheating something would be done about it.

Grey Delta
08-16-2012, 04:04 PM
What a dick head.

At least the OP is making people aware of the scum that ruin online gaming.

Why shouldn't people try and stop people who ruin it for the majority? This whole attitude of 'lets do nothing about it apart from bitch' is bs.

Some guy set up a thread about the crap going on on early CoD games and how he wanted it stopped and people took the piss out of him.

Surely if enough people took a stand against cheating something would be done about it.

Anyone who has played FIFA online knows about the hacked pros. OP got off to a bad start by formatting his post horribly, it was a pain to read. People will hack their pros even if every FIFA forum in existence had a million of these threads.

Toams07
08-16-2012, 04:26 PM
Hacked pro's won't come back. VP's wil now be stored on the servers instead of the Xbox, leaving hacks impossible

gazmaster1
08-16-2012, 07:04 PM
Hacked pro's won't come back. VP's wil now be stored on the servers instead of the Xbox, leaving hacks impossible

Excellent news, made my day reading this.

Toams07
08-18-2012, 08:42 AM
In case anyone didn't know yet; Pro Clubs no longer support fully assisted GK's

Clubs: Tuning to Human GKs no more fully assisted in Clubs, tuned attributes and accomplishments #FIFA13

Source (http://ultimatefifa.com/2012/fifa-13-pro-clubs-news/)

DJConnelly
08-18-2012, 09:09 AM
I gave up reading that because it hurt my eyes. But I get the gist. At least it's good to know we won't be seeing an 8ft Usain Bolt running at your goal with cannons for legs and midgets with strength of a thousand men anymore. At least I hope the midgets won't be ridiculously strong. My pro is 6ft 4. with 95 strength and I get pushed of the ball all the time and can't header either. Then the children run on the pitch they can do anything.

Aaron15
08-20-2012, 12:39 PM
It's not possible to hack "virtua" pro's this year, it's saved on the sever not hard drive.

Toams07
08-21-2012, 01:05 PM
It's not possible to hack "virtua" pro's this year, it's saved on the sever not hard drive.

Lol, I posted this 4 posts above you :D

Morbido
08-21-2012, 04:24 PM
In case anyone didn't know yet; Pro Clubs no longer support fully assisted GK's

Source (http://ultimatefifa.com/2012/fifa-13-pro-clubs-news/)

Id hoped they would take them out all together, but thats all most as good.

Now if they match up teams with an any with others that use an any, make the game more responsive and let us create custom kits/badges Clubs will be perfect

Toams07
08-21-2012, 04:27 PM
Id hoped they would take them out all together, but thats all most as good.

Now if they match up teams with an any with others that use an any, make the game more responsive and let us create custom kits/badges Clubs will be perfect

You can now set search preferences, meaning if you don't want to play versus gk's/any's, you can set it to search for others who play without those

Rapturous Rich
08-22-2012, 03:00 PM
How could you tell the pros ratings in fifa 12 clubs because to what i have seen it dont show ratings?? You couldn't see the rating in-game (nice one EA, taking away VP ratings in pre-match lobbies, making it easier for cheats to hide instead of actually doing something about it!) but once you got into a game and saw a 6'10 guy who could run the entire length of the pitch to defend, be a playmaker AND score while sprinting quicker than everyone else on the pitch and losing no stamina it became pretty clear he was a cheating little turd.

Aaron15
08-22-2012, 05:54 PM
Lol, I posted this 4 posts above you :D

I didn't bother reading the thread lol.

matty cheetham
08-27-2012, 05:04 PM
For anyone wanting the full list of Pro Clubs improvements http://ultimatefifa.com/2012/fifa-13-pro-clubs-news/

I'm so happy after these announcements. No hackers and no bash a goalkeepers anymore. Also you can filter to search for any or not so you baby's who use the CPU to defend for you can play against each other :)

xTGMx INF3RNO
08-27-2012, 05:13 PM
just like to say modding is not possible on fifa 13 now. there are no personal settings its all stored on the server. finally EA have listened and fixed it

and you can filter out gk and the noobs who play as any.

Edit: just seen its been posted. o well

my_box_72
09-08-2012, 10:07 AM
AS YOU ALL WELL NO OVER THE LAST 3 SEASONS OF FIFA THERE HAS BEEN A MASS FOLLOWING OF PEOPLE HACKING THEYRE VIRTUA PRO, FIRSTLY LEVEL 92. THEN 100 AND THEN 127. I AM APPAULED IF YOU ARE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE, AND YOU SHOULD REALLY BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF.

GENUINE FIFA PLAYERS DESERVE CREDIT FOR THEIR VIRTUA PRO WHATEVER LEVEL THEY MAY BE BUT THEY GET IT SHOVED BACK IN THEIR FACE, AND IT TAKES AWAY MY VIRTUA PROS COMPLETE IDENTITY. HE IS MERELY WORTHLESS FOR ANOTHER SEASON.

I HAD A RANT LAST SEASON AND IL HAVE A RANT THIS SEASON TO.
A FEW PEOPLE I NO FOR A FACT DID GET BANNED LAST SEASON FIRSTLY FOR HACKING PROS AND TURNING ORANGE.
THEN I DISCOVERED PEOPLE HAD 127 HACKED PROS WITHOUT BEING ORANGE. AND I NO FOR A FACT A HANDFUL OF THEM DID GET BANNED ALSO. PROGRESS. SOME PROGRESS, BUT IM STILL NOT HAPPY

ANOTHER ISSUE EA IS SLIDERS - ADJUSTING THE SLIDERS TO MAKE YOUR PRO KICK THE BALL 200MPH FROM THE HALF WAY LINE TO SCORE? I MEAN SERIOUSLY? REALISTIC GAMING? GROW UP EA. GROW UP. SPREAD THE MESSAGE. KEEP FIFA REAL. LONG LASTING. FAIR AND ENJOYABLE.

SADLY ALL THESE PROBLEMS ARE STILL OUT OF HAND, SPOILING PRO CLUBS ONE OF FIFAS BEST FEATURES. I WONT EVEN GO INTO PRO RANKED MATCH HERE BECAUSE MOST OF YOU THAT PLAY IT ARE PATHETIC.

IF YOU COME ACROSS A HACKED PLAYER FOR FIFA 13 - PLEASE PLEASE REPORT THEM ON YOUR XBOX AND ALSO FEEL FREE TO ADD THE GAMERTAGS TO A LIST I WILL BE MAKING AND ADDING TO A FEW PLACES SO EA CAN RESOLVE THESE PEOPLE AND GET THEM OFF THE GAME.

FIFA AND FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT FAIR PLAY. SO IF YOUR NOT PLAYING FAIR, YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE A PART OF IT.
THANKS FOR HEARING ME OUT. IM JUST AS PHYCHED AS EVERYONE ELSE ABOUT THE RELEASE OF FIFA 13.
:uzi:
leave comments below on how to make sure these players get booted off fifa for using a usb to get full stats. il post a link for where to add these users when i create it.

-1.............:uzi:

E10phoenix
09-08-2012, 02:01 PM
No matter what, hackers will always be around so asking them to stop is useless lol

Plus, it is possible that some people don't have the time to sit down for countless hours trying to boost stats, so simply downloading a good player to play online with friends or to mess around with the game is ideal for them lol

Morbido
09-08-2012, 02:26 PM
No matter what, hackers will always be around so asking them to stop is useless lol

Plus, it is possible that some people don't have the time to sit down for countless hours trying to boost stats, so simply downloading a good player to play online with friends or to mess around with the game is ideal for them lol

They dont download a 'good' player tho. They download a player that is 100 times better than the people who work hard to build up their players.

Im pretty sure if you have done 100% acomplishments you cant have a 6 foot 10 inch guy who would destroy Usain Bolt over 100m.

Where as these oxygen thiefs who cheat can have these players

syn201
09-25-2012, 12:01 PM
have u seen ksi's videos? at one point he was playing with 9 foot players on UT
Sorry for the necro.but why does ksi get away with running around with 9 foot players and others users using 127 pros(for example) lose every account and he gets to keep his.
Ea and there make the rules up as you go along ban policy is laughable..