PDA

View Full Version : Borderlands 2 Ultimate edition

Des
07-11-2012, 03:03 AM
any idea where I can buy one? Sold out everywhere.

ChickinOnaChain
07-11-2012, 03:14 AM
Try Amazon, Best Buy or Game Stop. I haven't looked but those would be my first choices.

Des
07-11-2012, 03:34 AM
No offense, but I wouldn't be asking if they had them. :|

Onyok
07-11-2012, 02:35 PM
Since this is an xbox forum, might be an absurd thing to do but just spreading the news here.

Just a headsup, for those still looking to snag Borderlands 2 ULCE, may have a 'successful' chance doing so. As per checking few minutes ago, play-asia still has the PS3 Asian version. Well, if you're really a die-hard xbox fan but dying to grab this elusive ULCE, just pre-order a standard game for xbox then seal the deal @play-asia for this ULCE! No brainer! Not unless, you want getting bent over by ebay douchebags then go!

Good luck, fellas!!!

Kunduz
07-11-2012, 02:52 PM
seems to be sold out everywhere

hopefully I'll get even though they claim it to be sold out

StayonTarget
07-11-2012, 05:25 PM
When the game comes out, ebay.

Des
07-12-2012, 05:20 AM
So fucking sad, I just now had the money to purchase it, fuck me man. This is the third time in a row this shit has happened, I thought 2 months in advance was enough, guess not >.<

xhunterrrr
07-19-2012, 01:52 PM
So fucking sad, I just now had the money to purchase it, fuck me man. This is the third time in a row this shit has happened, I thought 2 months in advance was enough, guess not >.<

You should've pre-ordered it in advance. You don't get charged for pre-orders until the order is prepped for shipping.

Des
07-21-2012, 05:09 AM
Yea, I know, I'm lazy, and an idiot. Oh well :(

Aiden95
07-21-2012, 09:05 AM
yeh i pre ordered this th eday after it was announced. with big games like this you have to get in that early. keep checking your game store to see if anyone cancels. otherwise just wait til the game comes out then look on ebay the next day

Squiddd
07-23-2012, 09:03 PM
There's a shop near me that had some of these available for pre-order, they called me when someone pulled their reservation for this. I grabbed it asap of course

Nozza XBA
07-24-2012, 11:59 AM
Guessing you missed this: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=370635

Everyone is keeping the community updated here. To be honest you're a little late to the party on pre-ordering them, so you'll be lucky to get one now. Though some shops still have a few in stock and MAY get some more in.

A lot of luck comes into it though.

SIMPLYMIDGET
07-30-2012, 08:04 PM

www.amazon.com has 4 copies selling as new.

xhunterrrr
07-30-2012, 08:32 PM
I'd be happy to part with mine for $5000. :P

Catwoman
08-01-2012, 07:44 PM
If I pre-oder this game now, a month before it's released am I likely to get the vault hunter's edition. I haven't had much luck with pre-ordering games in the past, because I ordered them to late.

DOOKH8R
08-01-2012, 07:50 PM
If I pre-oder this game now, a month before it's released am I likely to get the vault hunter's edition. I haven't had much luck with pre-ordering games in the past, because I ordered them to late.

You can get the Deluxe Edition still, but not the Ultimate Edition

OgorekRulez
08-02-2012, 09:59 AM
I preordered mine the first day it was available, my friend did his 2 days later and got the last slot! So yeah they went damn fast

machonach0
08-06-2012, 08:23 PM
I saw an interview with Randy pitchford where he said they sold out in 2 days. So it seems unlikely you'll be able to get one unless you do like someone above me and get your game store to call you if someone drops their pre-order.

BloodGodAlucard
08-06-2012, 09:52 PM
Yep this is one of the rarer special editions to be released in recent years. It sold out incredibly fast. I'm glad I pre-ordered mine the day after it was announced. I recall Randy Pitchford saying in an interview that Gearbox was pleasantly surprised at how rapidly they sold out. He said he found it pretty fascinating that they were already selling on Ebay for over $600 a piece. :eek:

If your the kind of person that buys collector's editions in bulk and then flips them for a profit, then you stand to make a great deal of money from this particular game. I would never do that personally. If I spend the extra money on a special edition then I want to keep it for myself.

SIMPLYMIDGET
08-06-2012, 10:26 PM
Yep this is one of the rarer special editions to be released in recent years. It sold out incredibly fast. I'm glad I pre-ordered mine the day after it was announced. I recall Randy Pitchford saying in an interview that Gearbox was pleasantly surprised at how rapidly they sold out. He said he found it pretty fascinating that they were already selling on Ebay for over $600 a piece. :eek:

If your the kind of person that buys collector's editions in bulk and then flips them for a profit, then you stand to make a great deal of money from this particular game. I would never do that personally. If I spend the extra money on a special edition then I want to keep it for myself.

Tell me about it. I had to pay $506.98 total. Two weeks of overtime, so it works out in the end. Overpaying sucks, but when you really want something, you just gotta go for it. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

WOW - just looked on Amazon again ... $740.00+ now.

BloodGodAlucard
08-06-2012, 10:46 PM
Tell me about it. I had to pay $506.98 total. Two weeks of overtime, so it works out in the end. Overpaying sucks, but when you really want something, you just gotta go for it. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

WOW - just looked on Amazon again ... $740.00+ now.

Oh man, that is serious money. You're the biggest Borderlands fan ever. :p I admit that if they made a super rare special edition for one my favorite series (Mass Effect for example) I'd be willing to play such extreme prices. If I could someone manage to come up with that much disposable income in time. So I understand the urge to go all out with your favorite franchises. Good for you. Sorry you had to pay so much extra. But on the plus side you're in a good financial situation in this terrible global economy. So that's a massive plus too. :)

Nozza XBA
08-07-2012, 10:01 AM
You're the biggest Borderlands fan ever. :p

No, this is the biggest fan ever lol

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2058/5-+x3mA=.jpg Michael Mamaril

Though the amount he paid, you should also get your own achievement!

BloodGodAlucard
08-07-2012, 10:53 AM
No, this is the biggest fan ever lol

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2058/5-+x3mA=.jpg Michael Mamaril

Though the amount he paid, you should also get your own achievement!

You're right. I forgot about that guy. That was really cool of them to do that for one of their fans. You've got to respect Gearbox. They really do care about their fan base.

LordDVS
08-08-2012, 04:44 AM
I have to admit, I'm kinda impressed Gearbox made an "Actual" Limited Edition. Usually, when games announce their special editions, I still see the Limited ones sitting on a shelf in a Best Buy months later (I think I still saw a GOW3 in Fry's a couple of weeks ago). I normally don't invest in any special editions unless there is something truly cool I would fly my geek banner proudly for. (I think the last game for me was Halo 3, with the helmet)

When I first heard of the Loot Chest, I thought "I don't give a fuck, I'm gonna own that!". I even half believed I should rush to preorder it, being so far from release. Now I'm hearing all these stories about selling out, I'm almost about to go reserve a regular copy so I will have an untouched Limited Edition in pristine condition!

StayonTarget
08-08-2012, 05:36 AM
I have to admit, I'm kinda impressed Gearbox made an "Actual" Limited Edition. Usually, when games announce their special editions, I still see the Limited ones sitting on a shelf in a Best Buy months later (I think I still saw a GOW3 in Fry's a couple of weeks ago). I normally don't invest in any special editions unless there is something truly cool I would fly my geek banner proudly for. (I think the last game for me was Halo 3, with the helmet)

I saw the limited edition of Skyrim at Best Buy about a month ago. Haha

BloodGodAlucard
08-08-2012, 01:56 PM
I saw the limited edition of Skyrim at Best Buy about a month ago. Haha

Really? That's surprising. Skyrim's Collector's Edition is badass. It's probably my favorite special edition I've ever gotten. The Alduin statue and ultra high quality coffee table book are phenomenal.

LovecraftsTentacle
08-08-2012, 03:22 PM
I can find CEs for most major releases at my local Gamestop and Best Buy. GOW3, Skyrim, and, believe it or not, Alan Wake! Maybe I'll get lucky and be able to snatch up a Loot Chest in a few months. If not, I'll be happy with my Vault Hunter edition.

xhunterrrr
08-08-2012, 04:15 PM
I can find CEs for most major releases at my local Gamestop and Best Buy. GOW3, Skyrim, and, believe it or not, Alan Wake! Maybe I'll get lucky and be able to snatch up a Loot Chest in a few months. If not, I'll be happy with my Vault Hunter edition.

The loot chest isn't the same. It is actually limited and already all sold out. Even if they did show up in stores, they'd be gone in a matters of hours with the demand for them.

LovecraftsTentacle
08-08-2012, 04:28 PM
The loot chest isn't the same. It is actually limited and already all sold out. Even if they did show up in stores, they'd be gone in a matters of hours with the demand for them.

I'm aware of the fact that it's not the same, i.e. the loot chest replica, steelcase, etc. What I was saying is that I'll be happy with my regular CE if I don't get my hands on the UCE.

LordDVS
08-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Really? That's surprising. Skyrim's Collector's Edition is badass. It's probably my favorite special edition I've ever gotten. The Alduin statue and ultra high quality coffee table book are phenomenal.

I had forgotten about that one. I kinda wanted to get that one too, but at the time I had a GF and 2 kids living with me. Maybe if I find one laying about, I'll grab that too!

xhunterrrr
08-09-2012, 01:15 AM
I'm aware of the fact that it's not the same, i.e. the loot chest replica, steelcase, etc. What I was saying is that I'll be happy with my regular CE if I don't get my hands on the UCE.

And what I am saying is you won't find one in a store.

thereefernander
08-14-2012, 05:02 PM
I was devastated when the Gamestop employee informed me of the shortage of ULCE. :( I planned on getting it since day one but always thought I had time. Thinking "Well, there is enough for the whole world." I could have easily had the pre-order minimum amount day of but decided to wait for some dumb reason. Lesson-LEARNED.

Still, despite everything mentioned I hope more are made eventually. Maybe everyone can sign a letter or petition to Gearbox stating the supply and demand of this product was completely unfair.

xhunterrrr
08-14-2012, 05:07 PM
I was devastated when the Gamestop employee informed me of the shortage of ULCE. :( I planned on getting it since day one but always thought I had time. Thinking "Well, there is enough for the whole world." I could have easily had the pre-order minimum amount day of but decided to wait for some dumb reason. Lesson-LEARNED.

Still, despite everything mentioned I hope more are made eventually. Maybe everyone can sign a letter or petition to Gearbox stating the supply and demand of this product was completely unfair.

Many petitions have been started. And it is fair. It is LIMITED. They said from the start it would be very limited.

LordDVS
08-14-2012, 07:45 PM
Many petitions have been started. And it is fair. It is LIMITED. They said from the start it would be very limited.

It was for this reason I was actually glued to the internet, waiting for the notification that presales were GO! No other company had come out to say that Limited means Limited. Halo 4, Black Ops 2... those are games there will be a surplus of any version you want, when you want.

StayonTarget
08-14-2012, 10:48 PM
I bet the chest will be all over Ebay day one. And if you wait a year or two, you can get it for maybe $50.

DOOKH8R
08-14-2012, 11:01 PM
It was for this reason I was actually glued to the internet, waiting for the notification that presales were GO! No other company had come out to say that Limited means Limited. Halo 4, Black Ops 2... those are games there will be a surplus of any version you want, when you want.

Bioware 360 games have actual limited editions. Mass Effect 1 and 2 (and to an extent 3) as well as Dragon Age 1 had very limited runs of special editions. If you are inclined to diagree, I will gladly pay you relase day MSRP for a copy of ME 1 LE.

LordDVS
08-15-2012, 02:11 AM
Bioware 360 games have actual limited editions. Mass Effect 1 and 2 (and to an extent 3) as well as Dragon Age 1 had very limited runs of special editions. If you are inclined to diagree, I will gladly pay you relase day MSRP for a copy of ME 1 LE.

I was admittedly a tad exaggerative in saying "No company has...", but even still. I don't remember anything about ME1 launch. That was a "I don't know what this game is, but I'll give it a go", new IP then. I just was happy to have the game proper. I didn't shell out extra $$$ for ME2, basic preorder only. And I bought DLC as they came out. Same with ME3, I just got plain vanilla game. I did however get offered to upgrade to the LE when I went to pick up my midnight release of the game.

It's not that no one ever released a limited edition that didn't sell out. It's just that anygame that warrents a LE, ususally ships enough to cover all initial requests. And if I had a copy of ME1 LE after this many years, MSRP would be the least I would charge for it! :p

thereefernander
08-15-2012, 02:48 PM

They also said they didn't know it would be so popular.

Don't stamp out my last bit of hopes and dreams of being kewl. :(

DRiVkiL
08-20-2012, 11:30 PM
I found 2 copies on ebay.com

PlayStation 3
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Borderlands-2-Ultimate-Loot-Chest-Limited-Edition-PlayStation-3-/320967315650?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item4abb2490c2#ht_888wt_1221
Buy it NOW
265 US Dollar

XBOX 360
on ebay.com price from 330 US to 600 Dollar up.

WalterWhite
08-21-2012, 12:21 AM
I bet the chest will be all over Ebay day one. And if you wait a year or two, you can get it for maybe $50.

I bet you'll be able to walk in a few places and still get it off the shelf the day it releases. The same thing happened with the Mass Effect 3 CE (not that I'm claiming that was anywhere near as cool as this one) and a Best Buy near me still has them on the shelf. These things are hardly ever as rare as they're hyped up to be and thirty people on a forum gossiping about their actual rarity boils down to little more than guesswork. I guarantee you'll find one in a Toys R Us or a Target or somewhere that has shotty or no pre-ordering options.

LordDVS
08-21-2012, 03:41 AM
I bet you'll be able to walk in a few places and still get it off the shelf the day it releases. The same thing happened with the Mass Effect 3 CE (not that I'm claiming that was anywhere near as cool as this one) and a Best Buy near me still has them on the shelf. These things are hardly ever as rare as they're hyped up to be and thirty people on a forum gossiping about their actual rarity boils down to little more than guesswork. I guarantee you'll find one in a Toys R Us or a Target or somewhere that has shotty or no pre-ordering options.

I won't say that's impossible, but if you've been following the hype, it's HIGHLY UNLIKELY. As I said a few posts up, most LEs are well stocked for preorder, with many extra around during launch, and sometimes WELL after their release. Their respective publishers and retailers never came right out weeks (months actually) and said their LE has sold out, or that demands have exceeded expectations. Costing as much as it does, they could stand to make quite a bit more from rabid fans who didnt get a preorder in on time.

Mass Effect 3 had to launch copies into space to build hype. Borderlands 2 simply made a badass LE, and made it just that: Limited.

OgorekRulez
08-21-2012, 08:56 AM
Yeah there's no way unless someone cancels there pre order, the loot chest edition only had so many made, there numbered like prints and such. That's another reason they made the less edition too so that one will be around after launch! Thank god I got a loot chest!:woop:

WalterWhite
08-21-2012, 03:52 PM
I won't say that's impossible, but if you've been following the hype, it's HIGHLY UNLIKELY. As I said a few posts up, most LEs are well stocked for preorder, with many extra around during launch, and sometimes WELL after their release. Their respective publishers and retailers never came right out weeks (months actually) and said their LE has sold out, or that demands have exceeded expectations. Costing as much as it does, they could stand to make quite a bit more from rabid fans who didnt get a preorder in on time.

Mass Effect 3 had to launch copies into space to build hype. Borderlands 2 simply made a badass LE, and made it just that: Limited.

That's my point, you're calling it limited but you have no actual numbers to back it up. You're comment is all hype and no fact. They said the EXACT same thing about the Halo: Reach Legendary Edition (still on shelves) Skyrim Collectors Edition (still on shelves) and so many more. Not only can you find these, but they're around fifty percent off now. I'm obviously talking shit too because I also don't have actual numbers but historically what I'm saying happens most of the time with these limited editions.

xTenebrous
08-21-2012, 07:45 PM
That's my point, you're calling it limited but you have no actual numbers to back it up. You're comment is all hype and no fact. They said the EXACT same thing about the Halo: Reach Legendary Edition (still on shelves) Skyrim Collectors Edition (still on shelves) and so many more. Not only can you find these, but they're around fifty percent off now. I'm obviously talking shit too because I also don't have actual numbers but historically what I'm saying happens most of the time with these limited editions.

I was talking to someone from 2K while I was at a gaming convention that Borderlands 2 was at, he told me there was only around 30k or so and 15k of them went to America, they filled the whole pre-order quota in all major stores across the world in 2 days and have none on reserve for late comers, I'd say this is a fairly limited, it's not the most limited thing in the world but still, I would be VERY surprised if anyone could pick up a brand new copy from a major store.

SIMPLYMIDGET
08-21-2012, 08:30 PM

But these games [editions] didn't sell out upon being announced. I bought the Skyrim collectors edition a few days before release from Gamestop.

Now for the Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Edition, even the internet has sold out. Gearbox is odd... I mean level 69? They are unpredictable, you can see this in their games. I don't think they will follow the trend of releasing more after release of the game. Just my opinion though.

Plus the certificate we will receive, has a printed number, example #433/50,000 (dont remember exact amount that were produced). If they make more, how will they change existing editions?

WalterWhite
08-21-2012, 08:43 PM
But these games [editions] didn't sell out upon being announced. I bought the Skyrim collectors edition a few days before release from Gamestop.

Now for the Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Edition, even the internet has sold out. Gearbox is odd... I mean level 69? They are unpredictable, you can see this in their games. I don't think they will follow the trend of releasing more after release of the game. Just my opinion though.

Plus the certificate we will receive, has a printed number, example #433/360,000 (dont remember exact amount that were produced). If they make more, how will they change existing editions?

There we go, some facts! I wasn't aware they were numbered and if they are I am definately wrong about what I said. I will point out that the Mass Effect Collectors Edition was also sold out online. It's awesome that these will be numbered.

SIMPLYMIDGET
08-21-2012, 09:08 PM
There we go, some facts! I wasn't aware they were numbered and if they are I am definately wrong about what I said. I will point out that the Mass Effect Collectors Edition was also sold out online. It's awesome that these will be numbered.

Ya, each edition will come with a "Numbered certificate of authenticity".

It is pictured below sitting in front of the chest.
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q293/enigma1406/hardforum/ultimatelootchest-1.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q293/enigma1406/hardforum/chest2.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q293/enigma1406/hardforum/chest1.jpg

LordDVS
08-21-2012, 09:33 PM

And I never said the word "fact". The LE numbering I had long since forgotten about, but Simplymidget is right on that. But that wasn't what I was going by, not wholly. I was going by the simple reality that stores were claiming they are sold out on that items preorder. It would make no sense at all to make a lot of a product, then say they can't sell you one, so that you will go preorder the next best thing, and then have all of those LEs sitting around random store. When the chest was first announced, it was stated that they would actually limit its production. There was a big deal the day it was officially announced, and it was within a week or 2 that it was said they were pretty much gone.

I wasn't trying to argue, not without any facts to back up what I said. I just said it wasn't impossible to find one, just unlikely. There is always a chance someone will back out of a preorder, a store over ordered and horded (a GS I worked at did that a lot). This is a far cry from something like Skyrim, or GOW3, where I can go right now to my Frys or Best Buy and find boxes of those LEs still sitting around.

DOOKH8R
08-21-2012, 09:57 PM
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q293/enigma1406/hardforum/chest2.jpg

What? Another mouth to feed. No way. Ebay here I come ;)

WalterWhite
08-22-2012, 12:17 AM
And I never said the word "fact". The LE numbering I had long since forgotten about, but Simplymidget is right on that. But that wasn't what I was going by, not wholly. I was going by the simple reality that stores were claiming they are sold out on that items preorder. It would make no sense at all to make a lot of a product, then say they can't sell you one, so that you will go preorder the next best thing, and then have all of those LEs sitting around random store. When the chest was first announced, it was stated that they would actually limit its production. There was a big deal the day it was officially announced, and it was within a week or 2 that it was said they were pretty much gone.

I wasn't trying to argue, not without any facts to back up what I said. I just said it wasn't impossible to find one, just unlikely. There is always a chance someone will back out of a preorder, a store over ordered and horded (a GS I worked at did that a lot). This is a far cry from something like Skyrim, or GOW3, where I can go right now to my Frys or Best Buy and find boxes of those LEs still sitting around.

I wasn't trying to argure either, if I came across hostile - my apologies. It was more a friendly debate on my end because I often see these limited editions long after their release. I wasn't aware these were numbered as I said, they will likely be much harder to find.

LordDVS
08-22-2012, 02:08 AM
I wasn't trying to argure either, if I came across hostile - my apologies. It was more a friendly debate on my end because I often see these limited editions long after their release. I wasn't aware these were numbered as I said, they will likely be much harder to find.

And I didn't mean to sound like I was accusing you of such. I actually enjoy debates myself. I'd have been bored and shut up if it was anything less than civil. :p

OT: it sucks that people who are willing to buy this aren't able to, or will likely get $$$ raped on eBay or something. But it does making have one that more special.

Jack Frost
08-22-2012, 07:30 PM
Man, I debated paying $150.00 for the Loot Chest for quite a bit, but Amazon's got 4 sellers that want $900-$1,000 for them.

I could NEVER justify paying that for a game...

SIMPLYMIDGET
08-22-2012, 07:57 PM
Man, I debated paying $150.00 for the Loot Chest for quite a bit, but Amazon's got 4 sellers that want $900-$1,000 for them.

I could NEVER justify paying that for a game...

Ya about a month ago I bought mine on Amazon for $506.98 -- I looked the other say and it's now crazy high. Looked on Ebay completed games and some bought in the range of $700-800. Crazy.

upindat
08-22-2012, 10:30 PM
I got mine waiting to be delivered from amazon. pre ordered it the second it came out!!!!

ModernSith2010
09-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Anyone interested Game UK & Gamestion UK have the the Ultimate Loot Chest Edition up again Gamestation are the only one to have the pre-order button showing so I've taken a go, but I've kept my amazon pre-order as it's the vault hunter edition and it was only 50 which was the cheapest I've seen it and if the Ultimate Loot chest is just a mistake or it sold before I got mine in I still want to at least get the bobble head.

Edit: The order is still holding at the moment and I got both emails from Gamestation. But does anybody know if you get the premiere club with The Ultimate Loot Chest Edition as on Game and Gamestions site's they do not mention anything about it, I have looked at the Borderland 2 website and it only mentions that the Vault Hunter Edition and Standard Edition come with it.

LordDVS
09-11-2012, 04:32 PM
I have looked at the Borderland 2 website and it only mentions that the Vault Hunter Edition and Standard Edition come with it.

Preorders, period, get the Premier club bonus. It doesn't matter which version of the game you get. It's a matter of participating retailers, which is any major one. And if Gamestation is offering it, then you are good!

Jack Frost
09-11-2012, 04:41 PM
But does anybody know if you get the premiere club with The Ultimate Loot Chest Edition as on Game and Gamestions site's they do not mention anything about it, I have looked at the Borderland 2 website and it only mentions that the Vault Hunter Edition and Standard Edition come with it.

If you look at the top of this page: http://www.borderlands2.com/preorder/

There is a big, bold sentence that says: "PRE-ORDER ANY EDITION OF BORDERLANDS 2 AND GAIN ACCESS TO THE BORDERLANDS 2 PREMIERE CLUB"

And if you click on "more details" it specifically mentions that pre-ordering the Ultimate Loot Chest Edition gets you the Premiere Club...

Cheers!

ModernSith2010
09-11-2012, 04:47 PM
If you look at the top of this page: http://www.borderlands2.com/preorder/

There is a big, bold sentence that says: "PRE-ORDER ANY EDITION OF BORDERLANDS 2 AND GAIN ACCESS TO THE BORDERLANDS 2 PREMIERE CLUB"

And if you click on "more details" it specifically mentions that pre-ordering the Ultimate Loot Chest Edition gets you the Premiere Club...

Cheers!
It says it at the top but if you are on the UK site and click more it only says and I quote "

TealPavelski
09-11-2012, 07:52 PM

I'll sell you my pre-order for...one-million dollars!
http://www.gifshare.com/uploads/images/20071023/thumb/7779_onemilliondollars.gif

Ranchnuts
09-11-2012, 08:33 PM

don't know if anyone told you yet but the difference between BL@ and skyrim and such collectors editions is the ultimate loot chest has a certificate of authenticity meaning they made so many and stopped skyrims and halos did not

LordDVS
09-11-2012, 09:00 PM
don't know if anyone told you yet but the difference between BL@ and skyrim and such collectors editions is the ultimate loot chest has a certificate of authenticity meaning they made so many and stopped skyrims and halos did not

If you read that far into this thread, you should have read further. We actually got all that sorted out! :)

comfy socks
09-11-2012, 10:25 PM
if you are in the UK you could try gamestation. http://www.gamestation.co.uk/gs/borderlands-2-ultimate-loot-chest-172272?pageSize=21&searchTerm=bordrlands%202

i dont know how many they have so order quick

hope this helps

ModernSith2010
09-12-2012, 11:28 AM
if you are in the UK you could try gamestation. http://www.gamestation.co.uk/gs/borderlands-2-ultimate-loot-chest-172272?pageSize=21&searchTerm=bordrlands%202

i dont know how many they have so order quick

hope this helps
It was up yesterday, but just checked now and it's not up anymore on either Game or Gamestation. I got mine ordered yesterday, but I don't know if it was just a marketing scheme so I have kept my order with amazon(vault hunter edition 50)until I know for sure, as I done this when game had it back up the first time and then a few days later they cancelled my order saying they were out of stock.