PDA

View Full Version : anyone having issues with xbox live today?

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
07-11-2012, 11:00 AM
it connects fine when i sign in. i managed to buy something off the marketplace fine aswell.

But then when i go to play a game it disconects me and my gamertag icon vanishes and my achievements go to zero and the stats page with the xbox live tenure says zero and everything is blank and it doesnt let me reconnect unless i sign out then in again.

then if i try to play something again the same thing happens.

--
just found out that i cant even look at my achievement icons or compare games even when it looks like its working.

mrj3d
07-11-2012, 11:30 AM
I haven't been on yet this morning, just got up, but according to the Xbox Live status page:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

There are no reported problems.

iBuzz7S
07-11-2012, 11:53 AM
Have you tried signing out and back in to Xbox LIVE? Sometimes these things are easily avoidable with the simplest of tasks.

keung
07-11-2012, 12:00 PM
I've had alot of connectivity issues the last few hours. I randomly get disconnected, and I always get disconnected when I start a game. If I try to open marketplace I get disconnect immediately also.

xXxDave69prxXx
07-11-2012, 12:19 PM
Maybe is your Connection Tried to Disconnect your Modem and connected again and make a Test in your Xbox,if u have the Modem all the Time Connected sometime make that :)

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
07-11-2012, 12:26 PM
managed to get it working by redownloading my gt. thanks for the replies

ChickinOnaChain
07-11-2012, 01:03 PM
This seems to be an everyday thread. I haven't had any trouble getting my 360 to connect in years.

dirge
07-11-2012, 01:34 PM
A few days ago I was having party chat trouble, but other than that day everything has been fine for ages.

Mutalus
07-11-2012, 01:39 PM
I sometimes have to leave a game to be able to reconnect to xbox live. I guess i'll have to try the profile recovery as well.

StillTIPPIN187
07-12-2012, 01:52 AM
Mine has been doing this for a few days..

But im almost certain its because i hooked up my girls turtle beaches.. I forgot that when i hook them up and leave the receiver next to my xbox is causes interference in the wifi and causes me to sign out..

Ramen Smuggler
07-12-2012, 02:58 AM
it connects fine when i sign in. i managed to buy something off the marketplace fine aswell.

But then when i go to play a game it disconects me and my gamertag icon vanishes and my achievements go to zero and the stats page with the xbox live tenure says zero and everything is blank and it doesnt let me reconnect unless i sign out then in again.

then if i try to play something again the same thing happens.

--
just found out that i cant even look at my achievement icons or compare games even when it looks like its working.
dunno if anyone actually answered you or not. but many microsoft services have been having problems lately. even verizon has been notified that microsoft has been having issues(was on the phone with them the other day). so its most likely not on your side :]

TVthePunisher
07-13-2012, 04:03 AM
Almost all day today whenever I'm not at my 360 for a duration of time it disconnects me for no clear reason. I'm able to immediately reconnect but this could be concerning if I have to boost in the future and this continues to occur...

shangri la27
07-13-2012, 04:57 AM
for months Ive been DC'ing at least twice a day randomly, and it is def a live issue, as I usually check my laptop immediately with no internet issues.