PDA

View Full Version : IGN's First Look: Halo 4 Forward Unto Dawn (Live Action Series)

LickableLemons7
07-11-2012, 04:52 PM
First Look: Halo 4 Forward Unto Dawn (Live Action Series) - YouTube

We finally get a bit more official insight as to what we can expect from the live action series, Forward Unto Dawn. There will be a total of five episodes, and one episode will be released each week, leading up to the release of Halo 4. 343i has stated that we can expect to see the first episode uploaded on Machinima sometime in early October.

DividedbyN1ght
07-11-2012, 07:31 PM
Here's some more info.

A report on the LA Times (http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2012/07/11/halo-4-forward-unto-dawn-will-be-the-first-halo-movie/#/0) states Microsoft has spent $5-10 million producing the Halo 4 live-action series Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn. The series will be shown tomorrow at Comic Con and release on October 5. It’s a prequel which depicts the first invasion of the Covenant. It will be broken up into five 15-minute segments and eventually released a 90-minute film with extra footage. Shots from the production are through the link.

VG247 (http://www.vg247.com/2012/07/11/report-halo-4-forward-unto-dawn-cost-between-5-and-10-million-to-make/)

DarkReign2021
07-12-2012, 03:19 AM
All I have to say is they just need to get the hell over themselves and do the damn Halo movie already. The live action short films and now this series seem to be more than enough proof that doing a Halo movie would be nothing short of astounding. The effects will be superb and the plot is already guaranteed to be solid. It's just a matter of getting the right actors for the job. Big name actors would be a bit more of a guarantee, but they've done excellent with the no names so far and I can see Halo pulling a Star Wars and having an entirely fresh cast shot into stardom. If they announce their plan to do something like that, I'm definitely taking a shot at having a role in that movie. lol

DividedbyN1ght
07-13-2012, 01:19 AM
The official trailer and I am going to have to pass on seeing the movie.

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Official Full-length Trailer (Official live action Machinima Prime series) - YouTube

crazy W01f 816
07-13-2012, 02:33 AM
The official trailer and I am going to have to pass on seeing the movie.
Why? It's certainly looks better than any other video game movie out there.

DividedbyN1ght
07-13-2012, 02:54 AM
Why? It's certainly looks better than any other video game movie out there.

I'll end up seeing it. But the armor on them looks ridiculous, it might just be me but they look huge or over sized. It wouldn't be the first time that I needed by eyes checked though.

Kaiyo
07-14-2012, 07:05 AM
Movie would awesome with Chief vs the Halo 4 bad guy (presumed to be the Didact).

fastNcurious
07-14-2012, 03:57 PM
I was expecting Master Chief's voice to be deeper...

yourbreakfast99
07-14-2012, 04:42 PM
I was expecting Master Chief's voice to be deeper...

Weren't we all

AMATHUS21
07-14-2012, 05:01 PM
Does anyone notice Thomas calls the black woman sir?

n1ck3sixty
07-15-2012, 12:32 PM
Weren't we all

When he spoke for the first time, I was like ?!! Come on!! At least use the same voice actor from the game if your spending that much $$ on it.
But correct me if i'm wrong, I read somewhere (Youtube comments i think) that its a younger MC? Hence the voice being different, with it being one of his first missions in the armour?

Again, my Halo-knowledge is a bit off, so feel free to correct me, just thought I would put it out there :P

RBmaster9345
07-15-2012, 03:10 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiice