PDA

View Full Version : Lost Cards??????

NeonInVermont
07-12-2012, 04:32 AM
I played the first game of this last night before bed. Got done the game and got 15 achievements and 330gs. I also unlocked about 10 or so cards.
I was at the menu and went to start another game and had to go so I shut off the game. I started it up again about 1hr later and when I loaded up the game it said I had no saved profile and I had to create one. I did and when I went and looked I had ZERO cards unlocked.
Does anyone know why this might of happened? (When I started the game up the very first time I had to create a profile to play so I dont know why it didnt recognize it when I loaded up the game 1hr later? I dont mind doing it all again because it didnt take long, but if its going to do this every damn time I play the game, to hell with it)

mfeforever
07-14-2012, 03:57 PM
I was having the same problem. What happened here was the default option is to NOT create a profile. I just selected the default and started playing. The profile creation screen only has two options (Yes/No). The default is No and the selected option is the one highlighted in blue. Hope this solves it for you too!