PDA

View Full Version : Highlight of the Year Problem

Legendkilla20
07-12-2012, 06:08 AM
I can't get this achivement to unlock. I played all the heisman challenges RTG play now modes and when i press start there is no highlight menu during game. I only own a 4 gig console it has a built in memory unit so my question is anyone not using a hard drive have this achievement whether using a usb flash drive or cloud not a hard drive???

xMidget_Furyx
07-12-2012, 06:22 AM
Did you do the online pass 2 day trial? you might have to have it activated in order to have the option

Legendkilla20
07-12-2012, 06:26 AM
I have the full online pass

HugTheBear
07-12-2012, 06:26 AM
Did you do the online pass 2 day trial? you might have to have it activated in order to have the option

You don't have to have the 2 day pass. I did it before I activated my 2 day pass.

OP: While in game, go to instant replay, record, save, go to your highlights in the main menu, upload. Hope that helps because that's exactly what I did & it worked fine.

Edit: Just played a game- In instant replay you can take a picture by clicking down on your left stick. then u can add to EA Sports highlights. Then you go into main menu after the game and upload.

King Gunsling
07-12-2012, 06:30 AM
When playing a game (doesn't matter which mode) press start after a play and click on instant replay. Once in instant replay click the left stick in to take a picture. Click on Add to EA Highlights. Exit instant replay, quit the game. At the main menu scroll down until you find My NCAA Legacy. The first part of this tab is EA Sports Highlights, click on that. Select what game mode you just took the picture in, play now, dynasty, etc. That game should pop up next, click on it. It should show your picture, now press A to upload. Say yes when it asks you to confirm. Achievement should pop up after that.

Legendkilla20
07-12-2012, 06:33 AM
When playing a game (doesn't matter which mode) press start after a play and click on instant replay. Once in instant replay click the left stick in to take a picture. Click on Add to EA Highlights. Exit instant replay, quit the game. At the main menu scroll down until you find My NCAA Legacy. The first part of this tab is EA Sports Highlights, click on that. Select what game mode you just took the picture in, play now, dynasty, etc. That game should pop up next, click on it. It should show your picture, now press A to upload. Say yes when it asks you to confirm. Achievement should pop up after that.

I have taken mutilple pics it says saving on my internal memory unit which has about 1 gig open space but when i got into NCAA Legacy menu and under any games it says nothing found

Did any one get this achievement on a 4 gig slim console ????

HugTheBear
07-12-2012, 06:37 AM
I have taken mutilple pics it says saving on my internal memory unit which has about 1 gig open space but when i got into NCAA Legacy menu and under any games it says nothing found

Did any one get this achievement on a 4 gig slim console ????

I did. You have a hard drive? Try doing a video..??..

Legendkilla20
07-12-2012, 06:39 AM
I did. You have a hard drive? Try doing a video..??..

I have no hard drive just the built in 4 gig that came with.

I have no highlights option when i press start in game.

I Can take pics and it says saving/saved yet after i go back to menu under any of the options to watch highlights from they all say empty nothing found

HugTheBear
07-12-2012, 06:43 AM
I have no hard drive just the built in 4 gig that came with.

I have no highlights option when i press start in game.

I Can take pics and it says saving/saved yet after i go back to menu under any of the options to watch highlights from they all say empty nothing found

Sorry, bud. I'm at a loss. No idea what your issue could be. If you have the instant replay option you can record and take pictures from there.

My last idea for you is to turn auto save off and try it with a manual save. :confused:

Legendkilla20
07-12-2012, 06:44 AM
Sorry, bud. I'm at a loss. No idea what your issue could be. If you have the instant replay option you can record and take pictures from there.

My last idea for you is to turn auto save off and try it with a manual save. :confused:

auto save is off i have deleted all saves from my console and nothing i only have instant replay screen and can take snapshots but no highlight option

do you have hard drive equipped

HugTheBear
07-12-2012, 06:47 AM
auto save is off i have deleted all saves from my console and nothing i only have instant replay screen and can take snapshots but no highlight option

do you have hard drive equipped

I do. I'm not tech savvy, but I doubt that has anything to do with it. Check back tomorrow. Some of the forum users might see this and have an answer for you. Sorry I couldn't help, man.

Edit: I'm not sure if the achievement is glitchy in all the EA games or if they aren't aquirable after the servers shut down, but I couldn't get this achievement in previeous EA titles. (just remembered that).

Legendkilla20
07-12-2012, 06:52 AM
well when i was doing rtg and heisman and dynasty under one of the menu for highlights it said something about having a hard drive is a must but i figured my console would be enough but no they are tying this achievement to having a hard drive equipped

Legendkilla20
07-12-2012, 06:55 AM
I do. I'm not tech savvy, but I doubt that has anything to do with it. Check back tomorrow. Some of the forum users might see this and have an answer for you. Sorry I couldn't help, man.

Edit: I'm not sure if the achievement is glitchy in all the EA games or if they aren't aquirable after the servers shut down, but I couldn't get this achievement in previeous EA titles. (just remembered that).

What do u mean servers shut down the game just came out two days ago?

LIKe i said i have yet to see the highlight option when i pause midgame more then likely they are making u have a hard drive so you can save highlights and submit

HugTheBear
07-12-2012, 07:08 AM
What do u mean servers shut down the game just came out two days ago?

LIKe i said i have yet to see the highlight option when i pause midgame more then likely they are making u have a hard drive so you can save highlights and submit

Previous EA games. Take Madden or NCAA 08 for example.

nightdrifter05
07-16-2012, 12:45 AM
Sadly I can verify a hard drive IS REQURIED for replays. I had the slim 4gb as well and I never once had the option. So I boguht one of the $55 "oem" 250gb slim drives off Amazon, installed it, and now I have the replay highlight available. It's similar to disc based DLC. You can't install disc based DLC to the 4gb memory or a external which is the same way NCAA is with highlights. You can't save them to internal memory or external even if you have a official Microsoft thumb drive.