PDA

View Full Version : How is this game better than old ones?

Da Is1and 904
07-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Every year I get NCAA Football, but not sure if I want to get it this year. How is it different from previous titles released? The achievements on all the games are always pretty similar and the graphics/gameplay really hasn't changed a whole lot. So what makes this one better than the old ones?

CaRo
07-12-2012, 11:38 PM
NCAA games are relatively similar because there isn't all that much they can change from one year to the next. This year though I really like the new catching animations, some of the catches I've seen are amazing.

PhilippeNaffis27
07-15-2012, 04:08 AM
Not as frustrating as previous titles (superman linebackers, CB's reacting without SEEING the ball, dumb OL not picking up blitzes, etc.)

My complaints:
-The OL still has some problems with picking up blitzes.
-Constant jump snaps by the CPU
-FB not picking up the guy who is obviously in front of him (especially on power plays when you want to run to the outside)
-WAY too many slants/cross routes by the CPU offense and leaves me as the defense on the field for 3 minutes (they seriously never fail on 3rd down!)
-The CPU almost NEVER failing on 3rd down. The best 3rd down conversion the CPU's had against me was 9 for 9 (well, it was All-American...probably experiment on freshman with no slider adjustments). Worse one was 13 for 17(?)
-Same crappy camera angles in RTG and the crappy camera angles carry on in Heisman Challenge
-Still on topic about the crappy camera angles in those two modes, the WR is probably the worse. Desmond Howard achievement was just impossible to get.

Best thing about NCAA 13
1. NO SUPERMAN LINEBACKERS

Worse thing about NCAA 13 (In my opinion)
1. CPU constantly converting 3rd downs (I mean, I was playing Oregon and Arkansas State converted 70% + of their dang 3rd downs! WTF!?)

I'd say it's worth renting. Yes, I do feel some times that it is just NCAA 12 all over again. Although, 12 is most known for its super linebackers. THIS is what NCAA 12 should have been.