PDA

View Full Version : SSS Ranking

MrZombieChicken
07-13-2012, 01:39 AM
I am trying to figure out how to get it on a level. As far as I can tell in addition to beating the level fast you have to get a high combo. I've cleared levels as fast as I could but got a lousy score because my my combos are short since enemies are dying very quickly. I guess I'm going to try and equip a lesser weapon and see if I can get a good combo going. Anyone has any ideas?

ByakuyaSZ
07-13-2012, 03:36 AM
What I do to raise my ranking on the pc version is line up the enemies in a row so I take out more then one at a time, be it I was using a mage with a attack that went through enemies. I don't know the skill sets of these characters but lining them up should help, i've jumped up to a Rank A in the first 30 seconds of a dungeon before.

MrZombieChicken
07-13-2012, 01:40 PM
I'm not talking about overall ranking. Just the score for one level. I got an "S" on a level before, but I think I had to rack up a 38 hit combo. Like I said I probably have to equip a crappy weapon, line up a bunch of goblins and try to get a good combo. Not easy when you're level 20 though. They die fast.

Dhyphoon
07-13-2012, 02:26 PM
I'm not talking about overall ranking. Just the score for one level. I got an "S" on a level before, but I think I had to rack up a 38 hit combo. Like I said I probably have to equip a crappy weapon, line up a bunch of goblins and try to get a good combo. Not easy when you're level 20 though. They die fast.

That should be more than achievable on Kings Road.
Seeing as the formula is the exact same as its pc counterpart you need not to rush a dungeon for a fast time, simply keep the combos going and avoid getting it.

Andreas_loel
07-14-2012, 12:03 AM
Its piss easy got it my first try, my coop buddy died but i still got it.

EloyOn
07-16-2012, 10:01 AM
That should be more than achievable on Kings Road.

THIS. I got SSS rank in the first two missions of Kings Road (we were two people in there).

PlaneswalkerX
07-16-2012, 04:04 PM
Do you have to clear all rooms or can you rush to the end-boss for SSS?

MrZombieChicken
07-16-2012, 07:09 PM
I don't believe you have to clear all rooms.
Also, I got the achievement through other means. A guy was kindly showing me how to do air juggles in the first level of King's road. I hung back and observed and he (we) ended up getting SSS on the level. I really didn't have to do anything.
So the point of the story is: if you have a skilled friend plying the game, they can get this achievement for you. :)

PlaneswalkerX
07-16-2012, 07:44 PM
<--- is looking for a skilled DFL player:D

VixyNyan
07-16-2012, 08:28 PM
Thank you Zombie for mentioning air juggling~ <3

I went ahead and did it all alone. I play as a LV20 Fighter, I picked the Lorien King Road. I made sure to gather plenty of goblins to either the left or right corner (I'm more comfortable with the right side), then I do two or three normal attacks before I do the uppercut ability, then while the enemies are still in the air, I attack with some normal punches and then do another uppercut. I was able to get a 39+ hit combo (with a mix of 20-30 hits in other rooms in that mission), my rate was almost at 80% and I unlocked the SSS rank that way. ^u^

PlaneswalkerX
07-16-2012, 08:55 PM
cool. thx for the info... playing as f. fighter also. :)

MrZombieChicken
07-16-2012, 09:23 PM
Thank you Zombie for mentioning air juggling~ <3

I went ahead and did it all alone. I play as a LV20 Fighter, I picked the Lorien King Road. I made sure to gather plenty of goblins to either the left or right corner (I'm more comfortable with the right side), then I do two or three normal attacks before I do the uppercut ability, then while the enemies are still in the air, I attack with some normal punches and then do another uppercut. I was able to get a 39+ hit combo (with a mix of 20-30 hits in other rooms in that mission), my rate was almost at 80% and I unlocked the SSS rank that way. ^u^

You're welcome. I see you're also missing the same achievements I'm missing (K-road and final stage). If you want (or anyone else) to team up to finish those stages let me know. I got all the way to Gaqkark on King's road, but I doubt I can get through it on my own without going through an unreasonable amount of resurrection stones. No one seems to play that stage for some reason, I guess they're more skilled than me so it didn't give them much of a challenge. :)

PlaneswalkerX
07-16-2012, 09:42 PM
Yeah got it myself. This helped alot! :)

[...] I do two or three normal attacks before I do the uppercut ability, then while the enemies are still in the air, I attack with some normal punches and then do another uppercut. I was able to get a 39+ hit combo (with a mix of 20-30 hits in other rooms in that mission), my rate was almost at 80% and I unlocked the SSS rank that way. ^u^

MrZombieChicken
07-16-2012, 11:18 PM
Ok done with the King's road. Floating gardens suck though. No one is sticking with playing the level. Most keep quitting after dying a few times which wastes all the effort and stones I've been using. Oh well....

Bv92
07-16-2012, 11:22 PM
MrZombieChicken, is there perhaps room for two more? My brother and I are playing through King's road right now.

VixyNyan
07-16-2012, 11:43 PM
I was with MrZombieChicken on two Floating Garden runs, the first time I got a 50 minute time, the other run didn't go so well. ^^;

69bigplayer69
07-17-2012, 01:12 AM
1st mission on king road with 66 combo and 3mins or so and hell gate... slayer with his combos.

EloyOn
07-18-2012, 10:42 AM
Ok done with the King's road. Floating gardens suck though. No one is sticking with playing the level. Most keep quitting after dying a few times which wastes all the effort and stones I've been using. Oh well....

The one that at least needs to have a lot of res. stones is the host, the others can log out the stage and then join again quickly if they do not have them.

stee01
07-21-2012, 02:15 PM
I am doing kings road too. They certainly have pace the difficulty level up lol. I am playing slayer at the mo. Got to mirkwood hollow so far.feel free to add me in too.