PDA

View Full Version : gamertag issue

i fist brown i
07-13-2012, 02:07 AM
not sure where i should post this, but IMO its a serious problem!

My gamertag had lost Mostly all its single players saves. re:orc, cod mw3, skyrim, max payne 3 are the ones i have recently noticed (only games i play periodically, not including cod but my HD says its a corrupt save).

Also, while playing today, I noticed that my achievements for COD MW3 are out of order even though they are all time stamped... ???? my first achievement for it had been unlocked 11/9 and my last achievement also says 11/9... BUT i have achievements that are in the middle of the list that were unlocked on 12/31????? I havent played mw3 in forever and i think this is the only game on my profile that has this issue.

I have the Gears of war3 xbox and im pretty sure its has a 320 gb Hard drive (in case it could be an issue with my xbox).

Dav13s
07-13-2012, 08:37 AM
Sounds like it's pretty much definitely a hard drive issue, not a GamerTag one, to me. Since, you know, saves are stored on your HDD and not your GT.

ChickinOnaChain
07-13-2012, 02:12 PM
This is like the 3-4 thread asking about achievements being "out of order". I've never noticed what order they're in. Or cared. Just as long as they unlock when they're supposed to. But it makes me wonder why it's happening to these people.