PDA

View Full Version : Bonus Objectives

MattW1986
07-14-2012, 08:21 PM
Anyone know if you need to get all the bonus objectives to able you to rank up to legend?

I've just finished the golden era on hard missing only 7 objectives, alltough the screen says i'm 230/232 medal and 56/58 objectives oddly

ixnay37
07-14-2012, 08:55 PM
According to somebody else's post in the "disappointed" thread, you do need all 864 points to get to Legend rank, so you would need all bonus objectives to get this.

Good news is that you can complete an event once on hard, and again on easy (getting the bonus objective) and you'll still wind up with all 4 points for the event. Which is good, since some of those bonus times on hard are absolutely ridiculous.

BlueWind
07-15-2012, 04:17 PM
According to somebody else's post in the "disappointed" thread, you do need all 864 points to get to Legend rank, so you would need all bonus objectives to get this.

Good news is that you can complete an event once on hard, and again on easy (getting the bonus objective) and you'll still wind up with all 4 points for the event. Which is good, since some of those bonus times on hard are absolutely ridiculous.
but I get easy bonus objective first time in "A Chenge of Pace", can I remedy it?

Suntrooper
08-07-2012, 05:58 PM
Is it possible that you need the Bonus Objectives to unlock tracks and cars? Can anyone confirm that?

WoH Jabba81
04-08-2013, 05:44 AM
Is it possible that you need the Bonus Objectives to unlock tracks and cars? Can anyone confirm that?

What you have to do for the car you didnīt unlock yet is described on the left side when you choose that car on the timetrials or quickrace ;-)