PDA

View Full Version : For those seeking the full 1000

Ninja Sandman
07-14-2012, 09:34 PM
If you intend to add this to your completed games list then go for the acheesement achievement first. In my opinion this is the hardest achievement in the game because its not skill based at all. I had every other achievement in less than a week and it took me a full month just to get 10 mouse trap wins. The AI is horrible and when I did multiplayer with my wife it gave her the wins wether she was 1st player or 2nd. Literally i had her as player 2 and she won 8 times in a row so I switched my profile to player 2 and made her player 1 she won 4 more in a row before I gave up. For a game that has a 50/50 chance of me winning the match it sure was lopsided. Because of this I will never play another family game night game. I loved the original set released for xbox live but this was just garbage. The actual board games are fun but they somehow made it miserable in the videogame form. Anyways dont even attempt the full 1000 if you cant unlock acheesment. The only reason I eventually unlocked it was I took advice from another forum member and bought a rapid fire controller and left it on overnight after trying for a month to get it regularly!!! If anyone else would like to chime in for this thread I'm curious if you agree or thought a different achievement was more difficult for this horrible horrible game.

TeeHee004
08-08-2012, 01:23 PM
I agree with this. I was playing with a guest account and it won 7 out of 10 times. I signed in my partner's profile thinking 'well, at least one of us will get it' and he then only won one game and I won the other six.
Absolutely boggled...

Ninja Sandman
08-09-2012, 12:28 AM
Yeah you have to be careful too, who you have as second player. The reason is it only saves the progress for player one so you can aquire wins on separate plays as long as your player 1. If your partner wins 6 as player 2 and you stop for the day and start it up again and player 2 wins 4 more times it wont actually count them winning as 10 times, they will only be at the 4 current wins. Thanks for responding

Lordji
07-26-2013, 05:45 PM
I don't know. There is no skill anywhere in that game, it's just a piece of shit of an insult to gaming.